• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Joker, can you upload that replay we saved to your Wii where Jordan and I played Luigi and DK?

The last kill is definitely sig worthy. He fire-jump-punches me so I'm set-up for the bair.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
so i c that it looks like a lot of ppl wants to go but there's a limited amount of room. how r we gonna figure this out cause the tournys is in like 2.5 weeks away

EDIT: also when is the next monthly gonna go down? all i know is that the circut event is on the 21th and i dont know whats gonna go down on the next sat on the 28th
well whos car are we taking and how many seats?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
It was fun but im losing mind within a depressin relm.
My yosh is only mia since its no longer any good against the crew.
you guys know its true but you can bet your arse yosh will be rep outside ne/ia borders

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'd be up for going to Oshkosh if there's actually room for me. My spring break starts on the 16th so I'd actually have time to play the game beforehand. :ohwell:

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
yea same here so i better ask my parnets ahead of time and see if i can get like 50 bucks outta them..^_^..which i highly doubt so..but ill see what i can do..

should i sign up now? and blank are we partners again? and will there be enough room for me?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I think the plan is that Razor/Clovis is driving. I just don't know which car he plans to take. If its the same van as last time that would seat like 7.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah probably. The sign-ups are there mainly so we don't have to register at the venue and to make the tourney look like its having a big attendance for more people to come.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
OH i see now okay gotcha ill probably sign up this weekend...thanks blank...but yea were teaming up...CHUPHAT+Why So Serious?!!!!...lol represent IA

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I plan on driving the van. That means I can comfortably seat 5 other people than myself, and 6 somewhat uncomfortably. Work out the details amongst yourselves. The seats I have reserved because they have told me for sure they are going are Joker, Blank, Jlo and myself. So that realistically leaves 2-3 spots open.

So CBK, Bone, Andy, Kudou, and any others who are interested need to work it all out.

Sorry I didn't make it today Joker, maybe tomorrow.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well my spring break starts on the 13th and i have to go back to school on the 23rd. so if its a problem then i dont have to go but preferebly i would like to go if theres room

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I plan on driving the van. That means I can comfortably seat 5 other people than myself, and 6 somewhat uncomfortably. Work out the details amongst yourselves. The seats I have reserved because they have told me for sure they are going are Joker, Blank, Jlo and myself. So that realistically leaves 2-3 spots open.

So CBK, Bone, Andy, Kudou, and any others who are interested need to work it all out.

Sorry I didn't make it today Joker, maybe tomorrow.
alright count me in (for now, i'll be more definite soon). no teammate lined up yet but we'll figure something out.

Clovis gonna be the new name Jake?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yes Clovis is the new name. Ok well people get your stuff together. Here is how it is going to work. If you know you can come and want to come you get first claims to the seats. If you won't know until later it isn't really fair to say hold a seat for me because I don't know yet, when others already know they want to and can go.

So far 9 people have mentioned going. Of those 9, 7 can go.
Jake, Joker, Jlo, Blank, Schism, CBK, Bone, Kudou, Andy

The ones that can for sure seem to be....
Jake, Joker, Jlo, Blank, Schism, Bone

So it would seem that CBK, Kudou, and Andy have to work something out for the last one at this point.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
DANG ummmm jake wait for me to give you an answer b/c i can give you a def. answer tomorrow for SURE...^_^(I really wana go OoS to experience new players)

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well if its gonna be a problem then i might as well not go anymore. some1 else might as well take my place instead if they wanted to go

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
umm i guess that just leaves me and andy then?...but yea sorry kudo ive never been OoS so it will be a real good experience for me..^_^

but yea Jake do you think you could pick me up tomorrow and drop me off at home? i wana play some games..^_^ this time i can go for sure...lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Razor sounds about right, there's a lot of people who are wanting to go, also don't forget that Elfen wanted to go, from what he told me after NO KOAST, so then that mean we can have an extra car that can fit 4 more people, then everyone can make it, however, I think if he were to take his car, then someone needs to be able to drive half of the way for him, other wise is a no go.

Also keep in mind that is Elfen who we are talking about and he tends to back out on the last second T.T like he almost did in NO KOAST, cause he was the only one driving, I'll mention it to him, but let's just hope there isn't a Yu Gay Ho tourney going that week, cause he will most likely go there instead. So then who will be willing to drive his car, Skizm, Kudou, Andy?

As for the next monthly, the date is kinda hard, since JBM is thinking of having his monthly on either the 14th or 21st, but on the 21st is the MW-West Circuit, I could do it on the week after the circuit so the 28th, but not sure if people will show up, since is after a big event, but you never know, the next choice will have to be on the first week of April so the 4th.

Since the 3rd Circuit Event could be on the 25th 26th, hosted by Cook in MO, so I think the 4th of April should work, but how does it work for you guys.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well whoever the 6th person going is, i'd be interested in teaming up for doubles, and if thats the case i may be able to show up at jokers this friday/saturday if we want to get some practice in.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Blank and CBK I suppose I can be your drivers today. Only because I am the nicest guy ever.... I'll be at CBK's at like 3:30, Blank's at like 3:45.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
How bout me too, Clovis? Since you're picking up all the Asians already. :laugh:
well that problem can be solved if all of the other asians learn to drive!!!!!!!!!! j/k mangs, but seriously learn to drive and having a ride to some1's house isnt that much of a problem anymore if u live close by.

Top Bottom