• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
GET OUT OF THERE BLANK THEY FOUND OUT YOU ARE A FURRY

THEY ARE GONNA GET YOU

I wanna go mainly for the amv contest but their coordinators don't sound like they know ****.
I asked in their forums about the Iron Editor contest and programs you would need etc and they replayed

That would depend on our resources. Traditionally, this type of panel has everybody working on the exact same program (to prevent advantages from better performing editing programs).

That sounds like scrub talk right there and its just plain stupid. The software doesn't make the amv the editor does. Really the only people that would be at a disadvantage due to programs would be people making amvs with windows movie maker and lets face it, most of this people are not gonna make anything that will win a contest.
XD at blank response

also the coordinators sounds like crust, you should just go ahead and make an epic amv dawg :D

who all plans on going, this is going to be funzz

i think im cosplaying a vizard
the big dude :D

PortCity

Smash Ace
It is amazing how thought out and diverse the argument for the pro-ban is. If you let a judge or someone who knows nothing about the game read and critique the arguments the pro-ban guys have a MUCH stronger case. I am pro-ban, BUT just reading all the information, especially about MK's moveset, goes to show that the pro-ban has not been slacking. The anti-ban people didn't really have any good counter arguments. On a side note, Mara and I will be leaving Sunday, so we need to play you guys one more time before we go back to Louisiana and teach those guys a lesson :-D

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
whats with all the fighting games with texture hacks now? cant they just be happy with what they got? anyways, is there anything goin on today or something? im pretty bored today with nothing really to do

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Damn now I kinda want to play SF4 again ^.^

Well I'm always up for games Kudou plus I kinda want to play magic.

hey joker ill b coming down to dsm on fri. is it cool if I come to ur place
Kool beans.

Also Blank I think they stop working on that BRSTM TOOL thing right? and I think the one to use now is BCSM-GUI it works like the other one but a little simpler although I still use Goldwave to make sure it loops right, by the way I put two more songs for the menu and they worked so I think is probably the song that keeps freezing o.0

As for the tourney I didn't know there was a tourney that day but I think if I'm to have a tourney this is the best day since people will be starting school the next week.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I had plans this Friday that I don't know how long they last, but if its early then I'll stop by. Every time you're in town, I'm somewhere else. =(

Uli

Smash Champion
so who all plans on going to the con
we should all cosplay XD
im going as Hachigen from bleach
slik is going as Kensei
tyser is going as Hisagi in a suit i think
other friend is going as shinji

peeps should cosplay :3

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I will sign up tomorrow because that is when I get my check for money! I dunno who to cosplay as. Any suggestions????

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm poor until next friday so that is when I will sign up.
I'd only cosplay someone if I could actually pull it off. So I'm probably not cosplaying?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Well, I could pay for you too Chris tomorrow since it will be cheaper signing up tomorrow. Just pay me back next week if you wanna do that.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i would go to the con but thanks to CBK talkin about his experience at AX, my expectation got way high. also i've been useing way too much money lately, so im pretty tide up.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The girl I was supposed to replace decided not to leave until September. So unless someone despises the job I don't think I'll be working anytime soon.

I'm looking into some other things though.

PortCity

Smash Ace
It is amazing how some people have a natural tendency to be elitist. Can someone explain how in the Metaknight ban debate the backroom members get 1 vote each but the community at large get 2 votes collectively? :) I find that funny. Human nature is always the same. Anyway, it seems that nothing is going down this week in smash, so Mara and I will chill out at the house. It has been a pleasure playing you guys this summer. I'll try to keep my skill up, so I can give ya'll a challenge even without Mara. It seems like my retirement is coming nigh :-\ Anyway, I'll bother you guys when I get back to Shreveport.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
wow, i watch way to much anime.......................................................

My Anime List and efforts \(^o^)/
Thats a pretty amazing list. You're pretty nerd for even making a list. I like how everything with Detective Conan in it has a 10

edit:
I'd give FMA:B a 10 because its opening and ending are too good right now

and did AMERICAN DBZ really deserve a 7?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Thats a pretty amazing list. You're pretty nerd for even making a list. I like how everything with Detective Conan in it has a 10

edit:
I'd give FMA:B a 10 because its opening and ending are too good right now

and did AMERICAN DBZ really deserve a 7?
i like FMA:B base off the fact that it goes straight from the manga, and American DBZ does deserve a 7 cause i have the power to say its a 7 lolz

kuudddouuu
i sent you a friend request on derrr
i didnt know there was hentai on this site to recored
XD

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yu-Lee

i still need to update but im too lazzyy
alright good shitz yulai \(^o^)/. yea i was suprised that u can add hentai to ur records, it gave me like another 20 somewhat entries lolz. i think that ima try to get into the forums over there in MAL

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
This is the same week as Oh Snap... =-/

~Fino
oh snap I mean yeah . . . . . . . . . . .

But seriously I was talking to MO about it at the last tourney and I mention I was going to probably have one 3 weeks after that tourney which is the 15th, not sure if they knew about Oh Snap when we were talking about it, but since people are starting school soon I think this will be the best choice and maybe I'll still get a pretty decent turnout since I believe NE is showing up and most of IA who doesn't go OoS, but if nothing happens then is just a Smashfest >.0

Also Uli or anyone who is going to the con, do you need a credit card or what not to register, cause me and Bone may be going but if we have to pay by credit card then we need someone to do it for us o.0

Then we'll pay you when we make it bit >.<
Cowboy Bebop reference

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
^wtf skiznizz?!?! late night lulz i saw at MAL, its freakin mindgames

I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it. OLNY PUT THIS ON YOUR PRILOFE IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS. CNAHGE THE NMUERBR AT TOP TGOHUH, "ONLY __ PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?"

Top Bottom