• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inuyasha

skyfox

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have own Inuyasha The movie 3? :coolmonke if you do how did you like it

Seeing as the Inuyasha topic I found is ridiculously outdated, let's just make this an Inuyasha discussion topic. -Rev

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
master jiggywiggy 45 said:
There's always people who dislikes Inuyasha, I personally like it, but well, it's your opinion and my opinion, no need to argue :p
My main problem is that I find the characters incredibly cliché and annoying.

Other than that, the show is alright, but I find that one flaw enough to make the show irredeemable.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Meh, I like the characters. This is the one show where I like the American version better than the Japanese version.

Also the characters are slightly cliche, but they aren't annoying IMO. Although I think it's being stretched out a lot >_<

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
marfire said:
:urg:
badly constructed,BADLY CONSTRUCTED??? :mad: :mad:

inuyasha is one of the best anime shows around :grrr: :mad:
Thats the exact same thing as saying, "No, ur wrong!" Mediocre managed to say why he didn't like it, you managed to construct a reply half written in smileys.

raxus

Smash Cadet
SAMUS XD said:
someone now where can buy the Inuyasha movies? :veryconfu
Try a video store...I believe I've seen them there

BTW - Inuyasha = fun and interesting show, and if my roommate didn't sleep at 11:00 at night, I'd be watching it everyday

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
InuYasha movies hit the theaters in the US. If you live in the US it typically isnt treated like an anime. Best Buy has it in their new release section (for like 2 months now). Border's stores have also adopted InuYasha as one of their signature sellers. Try a Walden's books or something.

Ashura Fan

Smash Apprentice
I think Inuyasha's good, but I'm not sure I'm too fond of the dubbing. Of course, its probably on-par with R.Kenshin, which I've made my #3 anime. So I guess it comes down to just not watching enough.

I personally liked the manga more than the anime, mainly because I swear they don't hold as much back (check out the Trigun manga and compare to the anime to see what I mean...)

G-Ron

Smash Apprentice
Mediocre said:
My main problem is that I find the characters incredibly cliché and annoying.

Other than that, the show is alright, but I find that one flaw enough to make the show irredeemable.
indeed, throughout my journey in anime i have found that this particular anime is either you love it or you hate it :ohwell: . Personally, i have to say that its barely decent when compared to so many other animes (Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, Yu Yu hakusho, Gundam Wing*the first series w/ duo, trays, zex, catra, ect.,) The concept of inuyasha is a great idea but i'm afraid that the series doesn't follow through. Someone kidnapps kagome and inuyasha keeps saving her while she gets some jewel shards while a general theme goes throughout the story . Not saying the animation, characters, and action are bad but the storyline is what kills me. I just can't watch something that is so inexplicably mundane. :dizzy:

sorry if this comes out harsh but again this is my own opinion, if you disagree plz reply intelligenty, and don't waste time flaming, thanx :cry:

!ceMan

Smash Apprentice
mc-killa said:
does he like the hentai? just kidding/
I hate the hentai so much! It gives anime a horrible reputation. Oh and Ive agreed with what has been said previously, Inuyasha is a good show overall, but is outclassed by many shows. However the best word to describe Inuyasha in "cycle." My interest with the show would vary greatly and even though I missed a little more than half the shows in the series, I would never been confused on what was happening in the plot because the same type of thing tended to happen repeatedly.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
marfire said:
:urg:
badly constructed,BADLY CONSTRUCTED??? :mad: :mad:

inuyasha is one of the best anime shows around :grrr: :mad:
i would have to say inuyasha i terrible because its just like every other anime(dbz). but i do like the artwork because the characters are an example of someone who has good imagination for drawing. Anyways the plot is horrible and i suggest if you want to see a good anime check out neon genesis evangelion. >.>

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
meleemarth said:
i would have to say inuyasha i terrible because its just like every other anime(dbz). but i do like the artwork because the characters are an example of someone who has good imagination for drawing. Anyways the plot is horrible and i suggest if you want to see a good anime check out neon genesis evangelion. >.>

its olny bad when you compare it to other anime like naruto and others,but overall its a good show.

*starts downloading illegal movies*

Fierce Deity Vegeta said:
Downloading movies is illegal.
I already lose a lot of money paying for my videogames
why should I be paying for movies and anime series that take a lot of years to be licensed and to come to TV all censored if I can dowload them for free?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
InuYasha has been licensed in the US, and that includes EVERY episode and all FOUR movies. Any talk about encouraging those to download them should stop.

Abyss-TNA

Smash Cadet
PPL need to stop degrading INUYASHA if u see the *** version it is much better then the U.S version, The u.s version has so many cut scenes and things that dont really happend in the *** ver but anyways inyuyasha for me is still the BEST ANIMY EVER!

skyfox

Smash Cadet
Abyss-TNA said:
PPL need to stop degrading INUYASHA if u see the *** version it is much better then the U.S version, The u.s version has so many cut scenes and things that dont really happend in the *** ver but anyways inyuyasha for me is still the BEST ANIMY EVER!

im with ya on that.

shadow_wraith

Smash Rookie
Inuyasha is o.k, i guess,but as stated before there are better ones out there if you watch some.Personnally,I would sayR.Kenshin and Gundam Wing are better

Top Bottom