• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inuyasha

mkmelee

Smash Lord
mc-killa said:
its olny bad when you compare it to other anime like naruto and others,but overall its a good show.
When you compare it to Naruto? god. Inuyasha is definitely better than Naruto and it's plot didn't drag on like Naruto does and probably still will cause of the innumerable fanboys out there. Well Naruto wouldn't even be called draggin on but basically fillers that somehow relate to the plot. 'm not saying Inuyasha didn't have this but surely I think Inuyasha has a great plot and it's quite deep. You even look back to exactly how Naraku tricked inuyasha and Kikyou and the love triangle really adds to this. Naruto is an anime with decent action, crappy, and incredibly cliche characters, not only form other animes but repeats itself every 10 episodes. Kage bunshin no jutsu at the start of every fight. Getsa ss whooped. Flash back to when they were lonely and someone gave them hope. Suddenly stronger. Naruto also has only decent animation, while Inuyasha's is quite high up there. My top animes, and I've watched alot from just about any category you can name, would probably be something like

Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball
Inuyasha
Samurai 7
Elfen Lied
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Mediocre]It's a badly constructed [URL="http://smashboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=2540068# said:
anime[/URL] show that is shown late at night on Cartoon Network.
how the hell is it bad ur ur dumb azz with the ***** my little pony bull****
From your post, I can tell that you're quite a bad azz. Medi's right on this one though... it's really not a very good show. Just because you like it, doesn't mean that it's a) good or b) everyone agrees with your opinion.

Inuyasha is Dragon Ball Z for girls.
I concur!

Top Bottom