• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing Fludd!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lol @ credits.
Vato. Too good.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'll link this in my videos and give you a quote somewhere too.

Edit:Make that a couple of quotes.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
That's good and all, but it would probably be a better idea just to drop down and either fair or bair stage spike instead of FLUDD-ing it.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
That's good and all, but it would probably be a better idea just to drop down and either fair or bair stage spike instead of FLUDD-ing it.
How so? By running off the stage you're risking getting hit by the C4, getting hit by Snake flying towards you or missing entirely and Snake walking around all smug

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Using the FLUDD is the safer option, but it's harder to aim correctly (for me, at least. I tried it last night.) and a stage spike pretty much means a free stock -- either that or Snake C4-ing himself up to 200%.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Nice vid, but it would of been better if you demonstrated it on characters that it is most effective against. Say using FIHL on G&W's turtle or emphasizing spacing with the FLUDD against a character like Wario. I liked the vid though, really good job Vato.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
The FLUDD has ***** my Lucas and Snake :(
Luckily that was in a random friendly matches :D

FLUDD's got potential brah

Top Bottom