• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill 2 - Norman, OK (May 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm accepting Peach ditto MMs

All you Peachy players get at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
Dollar money matches? Ah, just like the good ol' days. Glad to see us OK smashers still stingy.

I might do an on-the-spot MM if I'm feeling good on the day, lol.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Dollar money matches are great because it's like playing for a candy bar or a bag of chips or...10-10-321!

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I used to run around campus taking on naive smashers for money matches. This was before I was really in touch with the competitive community and thought I was good. I won at least 200 bucks that way, bought all my school books for an entire semester! I was very good for a player outside of competitive smash.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
in 2002, the game was still relatively new, and ou had its highest enrollment at the time, well over 20, 000

Has anyone in tulsa, DFW or other areas put any posters up? I've been postering the town like crazy!

Most gamestop managers WILL allow you to put posters up in their windows. If you have a good relationship with any gamestop managers, print out a nice little color poster and take it to them!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well...i guess i'll probably end up housing anyone extra who needs housing. texas who isn't driving back same-day will stay with forest...everyone else gets to party with me, apparently. i'll have to clean my room :p

well, off to this festival thingy in tulsa, i am going to play pretty srs this time around. austin and i are taking teams, too.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Is Darkrain or Wobbles coming this time?

I really want more videos of those guys.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
darkrain is. haven't really heard about wobbles, i would assume not since he hasn't said anything, but that rob sure is wily as hell.

also, just saw a restaurant in tulsa called "brownies" and the logo was a little black kid running away. WELCOME TO OKLAHOMA, ALL!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so...Sidney busts his thumb bone out of his thumb by punching somebody and now has this wrap on his arm. what does he do? he dominates us without using his right thumb. dang indian.

also in Sid news - he will probably miss the first half of the tourny cuz he has a must go tourny in chipokemon, but he will be there after. until then i will be bringing his older half since it will be his last chance to play smash b4 he moves to the CO in 2weeks..

so thats me, sid, elias, and Ronnie from moore. only missin one of the originals now

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I don't think Midsouth ever got this figured out....are we getting housing with someone? >_>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
So I don't think Midsouth ever got this figured out....are we getting housing with someone? >_>
word, i'll send you my address and stuffs.
it's not as roomy as brett's place, and KC/lawrence will be here too, but there will still be more than enough room.

whatever texans are coming, hit up forest (solidusspriggan) with a PM

Handorin

Smash Hero
Tight spaces? Eh, who cares. I think we got up to 12 people in a hotel room before. Maybe + or - a few. Can't quite remember.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I am super hyped. I performed like *** last time (except in teams... I kinda ***** there). This time shall be very, very different :)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
If a Sheik wants to take out all the Marths and Falcons I will bless you with second place

I don't know what we're doing for housing lawl

If KC is coming down we might stay with them?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i am sharing a bed with austin.
get jealous.

so there's not a way to stream and record at the same time without a crazy expensive capture card or splitters with a second capture card, so there will be no livestream at this. however, i'll be posting live updates on the second post of this thread as the tournament progresses. also, commentary is a go. if someone wants to be awesome and bring an extra pair of headphones, i have standard 1/8th inch jack splitters that will allow two commentators to do some dirdy bidness without having to crowd around a microphone. soooo...someone be awesome and do that or i'll have to resort to bringing my sister's singstar usb mic.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
get jealous.

so there's not a way to stream and record at the same time without a crazy expensive capture card or splitters with a second capture card, so there will be no livestream at this. however, i'll be posting live updates on the second post of this thread as the tournament progresses. also, commentary is a go. if someone wants to be awesome and bring an extra pair of headphones, i have standard 1/8th inch jack splitters that will allow two commentators to do some dirdy bidness without having to crowd around a microphone. soooo...someone be awesome and do that or i'll have to resort to bringing my sister's singstar usb mic.
You are recording right?

Handorin

Smash Hero
get jealous.

But what if there were more than just 1 recording/stream setups? ;)

Spaceballs and I both have stuff to do it. Though, I probably won't bring mine since I'm already bringing a normal setup and my rockband setup. >___>

po pimpus

Smash Ace
YO WHERE ALL THE OKLAHOMANS AT?!? Are you all crapping your pants, crying in a corner because you're afriad Darkrain and Texas are going to beat you up and take your monies?

F*** THAT.

You mofos KNOW what time it is. Time for OK's OG to dust the cobwebs off his GC controller and SHOW YOU *****ES HOW ITS DONE.

Top players? Who gives a ****? I don't care if Captain Jack, Mango, O.Ken, Isai, and M2K-Prime himself were coming, I'd still tell them all where they could stick their L-cancels and then proceed to misfire in all their faces-- AT THE SAME TIME, WITH BOTH HANDS BEHIND MY BACK, AND ON FIRE.

Where your balls at, OK? What has happened to you all while I was away? Looks like the Great King of Fire once again has to show you all what OK is made of-- EXPLOSIONS!

Darkrain, ARC, D'oH... COME GET SOME. Try not to get burned too badly... /end courageous hyperbole.

Step yo trash-talk game up, people!

Yes, I'm bringing the noise this Saturday. Get your earplugs out, kids.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
granddaddy po layin' down da bidness

iori - $1 1 match, ness v m2. because i've never even played or seen that matchup and it sounds like lulz.

You are recording right?
yarp

But what if there were more than just 1 recording/stream setups? ;)
i think it'd be more preferable if another person brings recording setups (like jace did last time) to just record more videos. not that many people would be watching the livestream comparitively, and like...say we had 2 setups on the main tv and another one...that means the 3rd setup, if we decided to livestream it, would have pretty low-quality matches comparitively. so yeah.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Last time I trash talked Oklahoma they got offended. *insert sad face* Long time ago my first tournament to the OK. &_&

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I think we could still use a few more setups.
I would also like to have a mini tournament, do you think anyone could bring Nintendo 64s and their original Smash Cartridge for an original Smash tournament? I have 2, if we could get 2 more that would be great! I have some prizes for it, Nintendo paraphernalia, keychains, and a sick pillow!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
get jealous.

OMG IRL SMASH DRAMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW awesome. Anyway meh sure what the hell, Iori mm? $5 or $1 idc.

DoH I totally took your cuddle buddy lawl!!! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom