• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview with Mangooo

PB&J

Smash Hero
M2k- pay for mangos ticket.. Aramada vs mango @ genesis was one of if not the best sets of all times..he deserves a rematch

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I don't think a video game has ever had such a dominant player ever. Considering the BEST starcraft player has probably got a win % of around 60%, we get an idea of why Mango seems to be slightly bored.
just want to point out isai in smash 64 just as if not more dominant.

Also i dont believe this he is bored b/c no one can compete with him. i mean Armada clearly can so why wouldn't mango go to the tournament were a challenger is, also armada is coming from Europe for this its kinda rude for mango not to go

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
zhu we played more than that on sunday

but yeah i do sort of wish he would not use falcon and mario vs me in tourney and would just go at least fox but he can do whatever he wants i guess. One part of me wants the money so I am glad I have better odds with those characters but the other side isn't satisfied that much when I win cuz he wasn't at his best cuz it's not his best characters

booshk

Smash Lord
zhu we played more than that on sunday

but yeah i do sort of wish he would not use falcon and mario vs me in tourney and would just go at least fox but he can do whatever he wants i guess. One part of me wants the money so I am glad I have better odds with those characters but the other side isn't satisfied that much when I win cuz he wasn't at his best cuz it's not his best characters
yeah i would really like to see vids of your marth vs his fox in tourny. or more vids of you and his falco.

but i really hope if you guys meet in tourny he goes jiggs and you go marth! that'd be sick.

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...this aint pound 3 anymore...I wish for that MU every day but Jason doesnt have faith in his marth much these days. I mean come on Jason marth vs. mario at least (but whatever thats your personal choice). He has been using sheik alot lately. Even the dream MU's like m2k's marth vs. amsah sheik will prob never happen because Jason hates the MU. I wish e would use marth more but oh well. Its would be good to see him play marth like he used to back in SCC, MLG long Island, FCD, Pound 3 days. Guess those days are long gone

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey M2K I have a serious question, what inspired you when you first started off in melee and why? I never hear about you having a hero or anything.

booshk

Smash Lord
lol...this aint pound 3 anymore...I wish for that MU every day but Jason doesnt have faith in his marth much these days. I mean come on Jason marth vs. mario at least (but whatever thats your personal choice). He has been using sheik alot lately. Even the dream MU's like m2k's marth vs. amsah sheik will prob never happen because Jason hates the MU. I wish e would use marth more but oh well. Its would be good to see him play marth like he used to back in SCC, MLG long Island, FCD, Pound 3 days. Guess those days are long gone
yeah i know exactly what you mean. it's just that all his chars **** too much and its hard to choose esp when you know its a losing matchup :(

if you could record friendlies with mango that'd be amazing m2k.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
M2K, I don't think anybody hates your Sheik. People just like your Marth more. :D Well, except for the Falcon mains you play against, maybe.

@ICG: Mewtwo was his hero, duh. :V

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah, i like your sheik as well m2k, it's ****.
but me being a marth main naturally i'd like watching your marth more : D

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
M2K- I don't think you realize how much people loved your Marth. Don't get me wrong, you can do whatever you want, whether it's playing Brawl, playing Sheik, or quitting Smash altogether. You're your own person and that's respectable.

However, there are massive amounts of people who are disappointed when they can't see such a high level Marth anymore.

I don't think you realize how many of us still are waiting for you to say that you're practicing Melee again, and that you'll be as technically consistent as you were before, and you bust out that Marth again. (Which is the greatest Marth ever)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
no everyone definitely hates my sheik, which is unfortunate because she's a better character than marth. I still don't think I'm entering Apex (the fact that they run both games at the same time is what will kill me) but I won't quit Melee for a while so I may return after MLG we'll see

strawhats

Smash Master
sheik is better though :/ and ***** like everyone

why does everyone hate my sheik? She is fun

if its that important to u, i could just record friendlies with him or money matches
Jason I love your sheik ( maybe not as much as DAN THE MAN KDJ's SHEIK but still) its entertaining and **** but not as entertaining and **** as your marth was/still is (pardon my ignorance of your marth's condition as i haven't seen your marth in a long while)

Like everyone here is saying we love how u used to gracefully **** people wit marth but like i said its your choice...and yes plz do MM's with mango (marth vs. puff) and record them. it would be good to learn something. the best marth vs. puff match i have seen to date was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajY0BnPq-Fw

booshk

Smash Lord
Jason I love your sheik ( maybe not as much as DAN THE MAN KDJ's SHEIK but still) its entertaining and **** but not as entertaining and **** as your marth was/still is (pardon my ignorance of your marth's condition as i haven't seen your marth in a long while)

Like everyone here is saying we love how u used to gracefully **** people wit marth but like i said its your choice...and yes plz do MM's with mango (marth vs. puff) and record them. it would be good to learn something. the best marth vs. puff match i have seen to date was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajY0BnPq-Fw
HAHAAH gracefully ****. i knew you were going to post that vid! listen to strawhat m2k!

edit: mm's marth vs fox too. going to sleep night all

Adam M!

Smash Lord
imo m2k's marth is much better than his sheik

and his fox is better than both

he can play whoever he wants tho

strawhats

Smash Master
thats like my fav m2k vs. mango vid ever besides the SCC m2k vs. mango vid on PS. Imean come on just watching m2k's graceful movements on Battlefield makes it all worthwhile being a marth main.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I can't speak for everyone, but I personally fell in love with m2k's marth after he beat crazy return almost singlehandidly.

your sheik is pretty sexy, but I think your marth seems slightly more elegant and smooth
and it was your main when you were considered the best in the world and it seemed like nobody could come close to touching you.

but yea I can see why you use sheik though.

if you play armada in tournament are you going to use sheik? (if you enter singles)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I argee sheik>marth is about everyway however isn't sheik also better than falcon? take all the sexy falcons out there who simply **** their way into the winners circle it's not that sheik is harder or anything it's simply HOW they play and what works for them like with you fox is better than sheik and marth right? however you use your fox much less than the others because how you play is more fit for marth.

I learn the same thing playing against you as pichu you ***** the f*** out of my pichu but no where near as painful as what you did to my fox I'm better off as pichu than insert someone good here. I could learn(same for you and puff(like uber pro)) however that just isn't how I play nor do I care for and I would have to relearn everything in many ways like my ideas/tactics/ thinking.

just because sheik is better doesn't mean better for you per-say.

it's all about you. your respectable as long as you don't insult spamarrows mom.

booshk

Smash Lord
i personally like i.am.robot. by itsbme as well :) those 3. ahah

and yeah after watching crazy return i was like jaw dropped ahah
OK FERREAls going now lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
you guys are all blinded by nostalgia

watch M2k sheik vs Lucky from tourny play 5

watch m2k sheik vs kels from a recent an arbour (?) tourny.

M2ks sheik fuks people up just as hard if not worst than his marth. We just dont notice it because the golden days of 07 are so fond to us. but real talk, dis ***** sheik dont PLAY.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
M2K should play Melee (near) exclusively in the offseason of MLG. It's like golf for basketball/hockey/every other sport players.

except in this case, golf is 10x more exciting and awesome than the sport you mainly play

Apex is in America.
That's right, Mew2King. Stay inside your little home with the home field advantage (vs Peach). Don't go to any big tournaments outside your home like the European players. I mean, everyone that's not ARmada nor Amsah doesn't place so high in the land where Sheik's dthrow comboes into stuff and Fox's usmash kills fast. Not to mention, if you went back to Marth and you're not in America, you can't do your fancy dair spikes after such insane comboes.

jk's a bit. But seriously, Sheik vs Peach in PAL is just not good for Sheik. Sheik's dthrow leads into good comboes for Sheik, especially when a Peach panics and DI's in, which gets her hit by a killing uair, because in PAL, Sheik's uair has less knockback.

Top Bottom