• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview with JL (People's Challenger) // TSC

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

The fourth episode, Returning Melee Veterans, is now available.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm glad that we're starting to get these out there more often now.
As am I. I'm always down to listen to some Smash talk, and the people I usually listen to on YouTube tend to take forever in between vids.

Gotta get rid of my habit of wanting to talk at the video though haha.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I'm up for one of these if only I know what topics are coming up. I can speak through Skype. Although depending on video format, please use my current Smashboards avatar and username to represent me.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm up for one of these if only I know what topics are coming up. I can speak through Skype. Although depending on video format, please use my current Smashboards avatar and username to represent me.
I know for a fact we have a newcomer discussion coming up if that interests you.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'd probably be willing to talk about smash if you end up ever being short a person. you could PM me if you need me.

which might never happen, but whatever.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I assume it's the Little Mac discussion? If you need me, please PM me about the podcast. Also, knowing scheduling would be helpful.
Nyet. We already did a Mac discussion. I meant a discussion where we talk about newcomers we think are likely, and ones we want. Stuff like that.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sounds fun. I could give some good insight on that subject. I don't think the Little Mac one was posted yet though.
Second episode in the OP.

Also, if you're interested, I'll let you know when we plan to do it and you can see if you can join.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
That would be good. I'll keep my eyes open for the details.

Is there a code of conduct when we are recording? I would hate it if I spouted any embarrassing slip-ups or something offensive.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That would be good. I'll keep my eyes open for the details.

Is there a code of conduct when we are recording? I would hate it if I spouted any embarrassing slip-ups or something offensive.
Nah. Just try not to interrupt other people too much~ And, you know, don't swear and ****.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
But we swear all the time ^.^

Yeah though, interrupting people can be a problem (especially when there's like 6 people lol).
I know. :p

Especially during our introductions. Jesus.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Well, I'd figure introductions would go in order and you'd know when people are done saying their pieces.

I am rather soft-spoken IRL and it's hard to know when people are done speaking. Suppose it won't be too bad though.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I am rather soft-spoken IRL and it's hard to know when people are done speaking. Suppose it won't be too bad though.
I am the exact same way. I usually wait until there is kind of a pause of silence to say my introduction just to be sure I don't interrupt anybody.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Good episode you guys *bows* still waiting for that chance when I could be in at least one episode. But I'm patient so I ain't worried.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
Good episode you guys *bows* still waiting for that chance when I could be in at least one episode. But I'm patient so I ain't worried.
We're going to start having more guests soon, your time to shine will come.

Last edited:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
To those who want to be guests on The Smash Cast,
we've compiled all of you guys into a list - yeah, haha. If you're still up for it, please, PM me (PreacherDudeRox) with the subject "The Smash Cast // Guest," and we'll be contacting you guys about future episodes we'd like you on.

Also, remember to follow us on Twitter @SmashCastTweets.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If there's a future podcast for Kid Icarus related stuff (especially if Palutena's revealed), do let me know.
I don't need any mic to be a guest, right (I dont have 1)? Most likely I rather not be on it, but you know I'd try any other ways, like the "ask a question, get an answer" method.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The seventh episode, Nostalgic Super Smash Bros. Stories, is now available.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I love the podcast,as an experience smash player i would like to contribute to it.

Here its my youtube channel where you can see my smash videos http://www.youtube.com/user/myforteresse
Send a PM to PreacherDudeRox (or me, that works too) saying you want to be a guest, and you'll be put on the list to be a part of it!

Top Bottom