• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview with JL (People's Challenger) // TSC

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Nice, I'll definitely try to tune in. Wish I could join in with matches or whatever, but genius that I am I left my Wii back home this semester.

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I totally didn't think for a second that was FD Pyrosphere, Ridley was on. Hmmm either he is playable, or you can play items and everything in FD-esque stages

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Might as well check out the stream. Only a day left! Nice milestone for your channel.

This could be a little motivator for when I'm playing Smash Bros. alongside it. :lick:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another Palutena vid? I'd best get to seeing it. That must be your 3rd one. Guess she's just that good.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Btw for everyone wondering, we're gonna have Reggie, Iwata, and Sakurai on our live stream tomorrow.

:troll:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Is the hype stream going to have a highlight reel? I'd like to see myself kicking ass the high points of the stream!

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
New video up: Zero Suit Samus is back! Yay for boo- I mean, high hee- I mean, no more transformations!

Also, if you missed last week's #POTD (because we didn't post it here), then here you go:

Wait wait wait: you also probably missed our stages discussion! Yeah... we didn't post it here as well.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The OP has been updated with all the new videos, now shown as links for the sake of loading times.

And I am no longer a part of this podcast, so someone else will be updating from here on out.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
The OP has been updated with all the new videos, now shown as links for the sake of loading times.

And I am no longer a part of this podcast, so someone else will be updating from here on out.
I enjoyed working with you, farewell.
Goodnight, sweet prince.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Ok, the thread is officially under new management! As such, the OP has received a fresh coat of paint, along with the assurance that we will now update on time to keep you guys up to date!

~Stay tuned for some more great casts and footage~ :colorful:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Greg ninja.
I know I'm a bit late, but I appreciated the Greninja analysis. Very good job, guys.

The one thing I'm still really confused on is how Substitute and Shadow Sneak differ and even work together.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I know I'm a bit late, but I appreciated the Greninja analysis. Very good job, guys.

The one thing I'm still really confused on is how Substitute and Shadow Sneak differ and even work together.
Shadow Sneak is Greninja's side special, and Substitute is his down special. Both of them make Greninja disappear, but Shadow Sneak can be charged, and doesn't rely on being hit, like Substitute does. Greninja can move freely while charging Shadow Sneak up.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm not interested in talking.

Anything else?
...If you're not interested in talking, why would you volunteer for something that exclusively involves talking? :p

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Shadow Sneak is Greninja's side special, and Substitute is his down special. Both of them make Greninja disappear, but Shadow Sneak can be charged, and doesn't rely on being hit, like Substitute does. Greninja can move freely while charging Shadow Sneak up.
See, I'm not sure Substitute works like that. But there's no way to know for sure, either. That's why I'm confused about it.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Well, we were messing around one day and made a MK7 community. Join us anytime if you'd like!
The code is 04-3765-9759-0619

Top Bottom