• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview with JL (People's Challenger) // TSC

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I wasn't even in episode 1 lol
Hence why i added "On topic" beforehand. Like i'm about to again.

On topic: When is the next podcast planned, and what is the topic? Lookin forward to these

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
On topic: When is the next podcast planned, and what is the topic? Lookin forward to these
We're trying to work out the kinks in our recording method, but we plan to start getting them out more often. The next episode is planned to be a discussion on what unconfirmed veterans we think will return.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

Yeah, pretty much what Soup said. Although we should be good on the whole recording part now.

We're planning on doing the next podcast tomorrow, and it might even be up tomorrow night (or early the next day).

Part 2 of the Palutena Podcast will be finished soon too, just gotta start on the editing part lol.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956

Currently we have it planned to record it tomorrow. And I think we're going to talk about unconfirmed veterans.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
@ Hinata Hinata Since we're gonna be posting more vids here, you should put that Palutena summary in a spoiler tab below the Palutena vid (and just label it Episode Summary on the spoiler tab).

Last edited:

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
You guys got a nice channel art! Lovin that youtube name also. By any chance will there still be some chance for people like me in the future to join the podcast?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Your voices mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

I lol'd.

Anyway, lemme know if that waifu commentary thing is going down. I can confirm that i'd be up for that.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
As an experienced smasher i would love to contribute to the podcast. Skype: dannieel92

I work from home so i am available all the time.

Last edited:

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to speak on one of these. I have a pretty long history with podcasts and student radio and have been thinking about Smash 4 speculation non-stop. I appreciate that you have a long queue of people who want to be on the show, though.

EDIT: Skype: kingoceleot

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Oh snap, my Skype name is SuperPizza64. Lemme know when the recording starts so I can actually attend this time around. =P

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I saw the first episode bakc when the Palutena leak dealio hit, and I really liked it.

It was posted by Homelessvagrant, and he said he liked it.

Consider that 2 strong praises.

Kudos to all involved who helped get it done. That was fantastic.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's nice to hear all this support and kind words for our podcast, especially since we're in the early stages, which is usually when a channel is at its worst. We'll be sure to bring more content to you guys soon! We actually already have another video recorded.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
It's nice to hear all this support and kind words for our podcast, especially since we're in the early stages, which is usually when a channel is at its worst. We'll be sure to bring more content to you guys soon! We actually already have another video recorded.
Wat... That was quick. Invite me bro, I really want to be in one of these. Good job though.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wat... That was quick. Invite me bro, I really want to be in one of these. Good job though.
You shall be invited one day. Patience, my child.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Patience is of the utmost essence. I shall proceed to wait Master.
We are actually thinking about inviting guests. You know, like people here who might only make it to one episode. So, you know, there's that.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
We are actually thinking about inviting guests. You know, like people here who might only make it to one episode. So, you know, there's that.
I would love this. Please, please, PM me if you ever have an opening and want a west coast competitive Melee/P:M or conspiracy theory view on the show.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316

Hello, you beautiful people. We are in need of a dedicated editor. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The OP has been updated with the second episode.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
The Smash Cast is now accepting questions for future Q&A videos!

Ask us anything: Whether it be about the channel, us as individuals, or any possible questions you have pertaining to Smash Bros!

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
For those who care, the OP and title (as you can see) have been updated.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
The Smash Cast is now accepting questions for future Q&A videos!

Ask us anything: Whether it be about the channel, us as individuals, or any possible questions you have pertaining to Smash Bros!
Okay, how about "What do you think the chances for Spinda to be a playable character are? I think he's a shoe-in."

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
It only irritates me that you guys said (In ep 1 at least, haven't gotten farther yet) that you can't hack 3DS games.

Diancie, Hoopa & Volcanion say hello

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It only irritates me that you guys said (In ep 1 at least, haven't gotten farther yet) that you can't hack 3DS games.

Diancie, Hoopa & Volcanion say hello
But you cannot take the models out of the game, correct? That's what we were getting at, friend.

Top Bottom