• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interior BC Canada (AKA Thompson/Okanagan/Kootenay/Rockies/Other) Thread

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
And Virtua Tennis 5

the only people who quit smash to play blazblue were kris and myself, and it's not like we were super active anyways

unityole

Smash Lord
many thanks to u guys coming to my tournament last weekend, big thanks to james and his crew driving here and bringing TVs, im now currently planning to make a monthly to bimonthly bc tournament thread (somewhat like gamescluck) and hopefully i will get to see more and more people. also of course from this time onward it will be melee and brawl, maybe 64 too

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
Virual. lol

Alex said he's done with smash and if he goes to play another fighting game, it's gonna be blazblue.
which alex? CC?
probably fazha, actually. he <3s blazblue

so i'm thinking of posting something ridiculously against forum rules and getting banned, agree/disagree?

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
ATTENTION ALL SMASHERS IN THE OKANAGAN!

According to valuable sources, there is a new DLC for BORDERLANDS that is due out sometime next week.

THE SECRET ARMORY OF GENERAL KNOXX is a hot new expansion to the ever popular Borderlands game, developed by Gearbox Industries and published by 2K Games, which allows plays to explore THE SECRET ARMORY OF GENERAL KNOXX. One fun new addition that this content allows, simular to previous DLC's, MAD MOXXI'S UNDERDOME RIOT, banking system, an increased level cap to an odd 61 from the current 50. It is unconfirmed whether or not they will increase the weapon proficiency level cap as well, or give you more skill points to assign, but all players are still excited to the brim of there coffee mugs!

edit: oh yeah and I'm still in P-Town, drop by sometime.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
lol people are going to think I obsess over borderlands. The game is a walking easy mode. TO LIFE! TRALALALALA

edit1: seriously tho, it's pretty easy other than maybe playthrough 2.5. Just use a gunslinger + tresspass skillset.

edit2: idk why I edit things in right after I post something.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
even BETTER

Tourney followed by Okanagan + Victoria vs Vancouver Crew Battle

April 3rd/4th
2 carpools from here.

AJ's in, Kris and Kosk up for it?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
so, are u guys like all dead or something?
did u all quit brawl/melee? (except james)
lmao

GET DOWN HERE YO

unityole

Smash Lord
april 3rd and 4th tournament.

6 brawl players from WA confirmed. melee players WA right now is a maybe. Alberta not coming. Victoria should be 95% good to go. Okanagan 2 car pool gogo?

Bjammin

Smash Rookie
Wait a second... you guys said this was World of Warcaft forums... I want my money back... no dragons... wtf

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Why do people always forget about me? Jack even asked me if I was attending phoenix lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA too good

april 3rd and 4th tournament.
Victoria should be 95% good to go. Okanagan 2 car pool gogo?
Tim is rounding them up, still a month away though.

Okanagan gonna DESTROYYYYY that tourney, don't worry bout us. We got this. ;)

Oh... Peter North is here it's ok... nevermind... he's dreamy.
How...do you know about peter north? wtf :laugh:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266567

This is a thread worth reading.

Since it's ridiculously long, skim through some until you find something you like. I'd suggest reading all of it though.

It's pretty much everything I've ever said to others regarding this game, whether it was helping a newbie like Cakeh get better or helping a vetty like Axe get out of a slump. It's all in there.

And more... of course XD

Bjammin

Smash Rookie
Uhhh... whenever I see PNorth I feel good about myself... all like "ahhh I'm bigger it feels so niceeee!"

unityole

Smash Lord
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PETER NORTH!!
pnorth says come to bc's tournament april 3rd/4th =)

Bjammin

Smash Rookie
As the schedule holds, I don't have anything planned. My last term paper is on April 1st... but then it's finals the next week so that may be tricky :)

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
How's it going?

Sorry for not posting for a while, I sort of quit since I've been playing massive amount of BB with Steven and my school schedule is ********.

Once things are better (summer most likely) I'll be more active.

Top Bottom