• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interior BC Canada (AKA Thompson/Okanagan/Kootenay/Rockies/Other) Thread

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
btw, front page DOES need an update.

Daltsy
James
Kaelen(fox)/Kris
kaelen(fox/Kris
Me (samus)
-
Cyrus P
Saki
-
Zyfe
Cakeh
CC
Sess
Dotz Walker (Falco)
etc etc

Take me off brawl, I'm done with it.

News in the Community is outdated.

OST has new members too now, and yeah, idk what else needs updating.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I would play brawl online with you if i was still into it. If you'd asked me a year ago i would lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Trozz, what happened to the SpongeBob guy?

Cakeh, how was the wedding and how is GG?

AJ, I'll update that before the end of June!

Melee PR would be this (if I bothered actually updating it lol [wait, why don't I just put this there instead? whatever] gg no re hahhaha)

Tim > James > Kris = Kaelen > AJ = Chris = Dave > Saki = Steve = Alex

That's the most logical thing I can put together. Based on my play with everyone, how they do against each other, how consistant they've been and how well they do against veterans.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Haha, I was destroying Chris. Beat him in any match with my characters, and that pretty much stretches to zelda and marth. Dave is that high too? I haven't seen him play melee in forever. I still think Saki is a level above Cakeh.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
gala apples are the best kind

okanagan sucks besides tim and hopefully me

there was a smashfest at my house, but it was monday and tuesday, the weekend was at tims

saki usually plays snake, just sometimes lucas

dave is koski, not the saki zyfe dave

I just put chris there cause I don't care, you're better of course lol

watermelon is full of legitus

gg no re

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
uhm we cant have a sackfest this weekend because my mom is getting back from her honeymoon and doesnt want people here. If theres a smashfest elsewhere let me know and i'll go, that is if i can get a ride.

Inuyfreak

Smash Rookie
Im always happy to provide smash space, but its not my house so i dont always have it available.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
indeed, we thank you when you can :p

max sucks OH SHIII
jkz

wubz all okanagan

we just need work

I wouldn't have made it anyway XD

drum recording day this sat <3

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I love how this thread is thriving but the BC thread is dead rofl

james on the cob

lol okanagan

lol tim timtimtim

falco sucks but ***** everything gg no re

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
No post get for social threads.

Trozz said:
Yo sbb. Sup?
Got sf4?
=D

I'm down for a smash rematch too.
No sf4 for me I'm afraid, although the guy whose house we played at is pretty into it, and another guy we know has it bad. In fact he used to play Melee and then Brawl too, and wasn't too shabby by Kamloops standards, either. H's called Jonah, apparently you met him a few times actually. Sadly, I've yet to be able to convince him to come back to fanservice games.

Anyway, I've really been wishing we could play again for a while now, yeah. Sorry about last time, it was just bad timing, and a little bit poor planning on my part. Managed to get another of my friends into Brawl but he doesn't want to play me too much since he's truly so much better than me it's boring for him :( He wants to play you a little bit, actually.

tl;dr we need to play some Smash.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
... makes sense

I'm actually beyond that but there's no word for it other than Dynamism (seriously, that's what dynamism means) so they just put "lord" and mediocre **** like that :\

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
Can someone get in contact with PX and get him to come to the sackfest this weekend? My pokemanz, they are lonely. Also whos willing to contribute money for pizza? James? And if i set up GG who will be playing? James? lol

Edit: Max in case your coming my address is 549 clifton road. Get james to drive you, he loooovvess driving people.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Can someone get in contact with PX and get him to come to the sackfest this weekend? My pokemanz, they are lonely. Also whos willing to contribute money for pizza? James? And if i set up GG who will be playing? James? lol

Edit: Max in case your coming my address is 549 clifton road. Get james to drive you, he loooovvess driving people.
Pokemanz? What? GG? Yeah sure lol

Yeah I loooove driving people... <_<

I'm willing to bet you're all noobs, especially dynamism.
Yeah totally. It's luck that I ever ledge cancel my own missfires.

K ill get james to drive me on saturday :D
FINE JEEEEZ

Daltsy moreso. Idk, it's kinda free money to MM him.

He never declines either.
Especially in Falco dittos. He's all like "Lasers are soooo tough omg"

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
The North, It's So Dryyyyyyyyyyyyy

It Burns, It Hurts, And It Burns!!!!

And I Don't Have Burn Heal!!

I'm So Lonely, Even Ike Is Showing Me Sympathy

EDIT: lol @ Cornia being everyone's brawl counterpick. I was teaching a Ganon main and a Wolf main here how the picking system works and corneria was my **** stage. BTW AJ, doesn't the rest of the Brawl world have Notfair banned?

...Then again, the rest of the Brawl world have MK mains, and more than 3 not-lazy excellers...

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Well, brawl is kinda diverse in how stage glists go. Some people will have Corneria, Norfair, Pictochat, Jungle Japes, and Rainbow Cruise, while Lylat and Yoshi's are only counterpick and not banned, at one end of the spectrum, while other places (not so much anymore I don't think) will have delfino, castle seige, pokemon stadium 1, and/or halberd in the neutrals, while having luigi's, pirate ship, green greens, pokemon stadium 2, and mario circut like stages in counterpick.

I was wanting our area to go in the middle, but if you guys decide you want some stages banned or allowed and can agree as a community then just hit me up and I'll alter the list.

And also, rest of brawl is good too. <3

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Brawl is good in its own little way. It can be really fun :D

BUUUT we should go to that extreem where we have all sorts of stages legal :p
just cause this phrase basically sums up how seriously we should really take it>>> "Might as well, why not? It's fun and funny"

gg no re

I've mastered ledge cancelling Luigi SideBs all over Battlefeild (that's how I spend Tuesday nights lol) gg tech skill, you will be no burden of mine by the time Genesis is here :p

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Lib3r4t3 said:
Lylat and Yoshi's are only counterpick and not banned, a
...wut?

I thought Yoshi's was a starter. Is there more than one? ^_^;

Dynamism? said:
BUUUT we should go to that extreem where we have all sorts of stages legal :p
just cause this phrase basically sums up how seriously we should really take it>>> "Might as well, why not? It's fun and funny"
I agree, but mainly on principle. If I singlehandedly composed SBR, nothing would be worse than CP except for stuff that's outright ugly.

It might be a good thing that I don't singlehandedly compose SBR.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol yes it is good, though the sbr is pretty poorly put together.
It's not their fault though, they just happen to be mods and melee players put in charge of a completely different game they don't really play :\

In some places, Yoshis is a CP stage. The starter one. The starter stage Lylat Cruise is also a CP stage in some places.
BOTH are starter HERE though :p

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
lol yes it is good, though the sbr is pretty poorly put together.
It's not their fault though, they just happen to be mods and melee players put in charge of a completely different game they don't really play :\

In some places, Yoshis is a CP stage. The starter one. The starter stage Lylat Cruise is also a CP stage in some places.
BOTH are starter HERE though :p
Okanagan just ***** overall

Walker-

Smash Rookie
Im so stoked for smashfest on saturday, getting ***** in melee hour after hour by better players makes me so good and sandbag less :D:D:D:D:D

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
Im glad youre all stoked for smash, but what about pokemon? AJ do you still want me to hack you a team? And why hasnt someone contacted player x?

Top Bottom