• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interior BC Canada (AKA Thompson/Okanagan/Kootenay/Rockies/Other) Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Why not just play GG and Smash?

Cakeh, CC moved back to Maryland (or whatever it's called) a couple weeks ago. That's why I own his tv now. Fazha is gone until Sep too. :(

It's ok, we got Daltsy and soon Kris to replace them :)

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Maryland in US? wts?

3S is pretty beef that's why. I can show you guys around the game.

I'm honestly a lot more pumped about GG and Melee though, but 3S is still a game I want to get into.

Walker-

Smash Rookie
Im totally going to the edmonton thing in sept(gotta pwn up dan in 64 XD) also Cakeh's house saturday? If so Ill have to find a ride up the hill but I can get in the general area.
-pce

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
walk, Kaelen style :p

Yeah Cakehs is on.

I'll be practicing up ALL 3 SMASH GAMES tomorrow and tonight. Just because I feel like it :p

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop brawl. idk, it just isn't fun anymore.

I want to play more 64 though. Really close to beating Talking Chicken in tournament. Soooo close.

Inuyfreak

Smash Rookie
So i might buy GG on friday if i can find it, so AJ be prepared to show me some stuff.Who knows, i might just play GG the whole time...

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Since when did mr omg i luv smashfestz become omg gg?

buy it if you want, I'm bringing my own.

Cakeh's starts at 10 ish probably. I really don't know. Cakeh, what time? Was the 12pm one only for that time, or is it the new time?

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
btw, james, give me all information about Genesis. How many people are coming, when our carpools are leaving, how many out of us have housing already, etc etc etc.

As soon as I get that info, I'll look into housing. How long we're staying around is good too, from when we get there to when... yeah.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Well, you'll have to talk to James, Tim, or Francis on that one. Idk what's going on wiht the carpools.

Also, someone needs to pick me up from greyhound station at 8:45 am.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
My address is FIVE FOUR NINE CLIFTON ROAD since apparently numbers arent allowed on the forums and you people have to write it out >:C

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
k so, me nor james nor tim will be at the next smashfest, but Cakeh, max, and kaelen should not be afraid to have one anyway. Me and james not at a smashfest ISN'T the end of the world, you know.

I might get a guy from Vernon to join our smashfests, but he'll be more interested in Guilty Gear and the other fighters than smash probably. Still talking to the guy.

still no word on the shower situation, James.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
k so, me nor james nor tim will be at the next smashfest, but Cakeh, max, and kaelen should not be afraid to have one anyway. Me and james not at a smashfest ISN'T the end of the world, you know.

I might get a guy from Vernon to join our smashfests, but he'll be more interested in Guilty Gear and the other fighters than smash probably. Still talking to the guy.

still no word on the shower situation, James.
Theres no sackfest this weekend because my moms getting married. Get that guilty gear guy in here NOW cause GG>barlw and since james doesnt wanna play melee with people who suck, im gunna be playing a bunch of GG.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
He doesn't realy play GG.... unless you mean Paul, which he expressed he doesn't like hyperactive kids. aka you.

The guy in vernon says he plays "anyhting he can get his hands on" but he's only really decent at Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

Inuyfreak

Smash Rookie
He doesn't realy play GG.... unless you mean Paul, which he expressed he doesn't like hyperactive kids. aka you.

The guy in vernon says he plays "anyhting he can get his hands on" but he's only really decent at Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.
Please tell me how im a hyperactive kid.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol cakeh hyperactive? my ***

GG ftw

melee ftw moar though

No sackfest, it's just a regular smashfest. At Tims though, he's got the whole house to himself apparently. ??

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
Jeez, so literal. It was meant as a joke. :/
Yeah but saying the guy doesnt like hyperactive kids aka me lead me to believe you already told him i was a hyperactive kid,which is hardly fair. I'd rather have people form their own opinions of me,whether im a hyperactive kid or not.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
No, he actually already assumed that smashers were hyperactive highschool students or college undergraduates.

Kinda like we assume people on SRK are total douchebags. Which they kinda are. Like, there are stickies in the threads that basically warn new people that people are going to be mean to them when they ask dumb questions, as in questions that the people ahve answers to, since they appear stupid.

But, once you get past that, just like you get past our huge *** page long rules to their rules (full rules to EVO, all games, very short, like 5 bullets long per game), or how we spam memes like *****es (really, I didn't even notice it until Fazha and CC were watching Kaelen, I, Cyrus P and James play melee), and are generally younger than other people in the fighting game audience.

You know controller mods are completely legit in the other communities? It's amazing how different they are.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
we're just too good
weegee ftw
we fire moar lazerz
:insert generic overused meme here: also james update the PR already, its at the point where i dont even check to see if you updated it anymore which is depressing on several levels.:(

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
cakehs mom is getting married on Sat so gg no re no GG for him

aj got some gg
and I'm learning jam on toast but only played once...for like 9 hours straight though lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
cakehs mom is getting married on Sat so gg no re no GG for him

aj got some gg
and I'm learning jam on toast but only played once...for like 9 hours straight though lol
That's legit.

Okay, well, I might be coming to smash with you guys on Saturday. Some ggx would be good, but not needed. Melee for the wolf.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
james update the PR or i will set fire to your drapes and several other articles of flammability in your household.

Top Bottom