• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting japanese site with character predictions

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ok so deoxys is automatic rule out cuz hez a pokemon that comes out the pokeball?how about when mewtwo comes out?not only that ya don't know if at least one assist trophy can actually b a character just like how mewtwo is.i say wait till the game comes out cuz sakurai is 2 good 2 guess him out.
Ok...what does that say? Anyone?

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
It seems like he's saying that just because a character is at'd or pokeball'd they still have a chance of being playable, so they shouldn't discounted.

Which is funny because Sakurai pretty much went out of his way to say that you'd never get to control these characters through the course of the game.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Ok...what does that say? Anyone?
its telling you the epic story from the days of old. When the lone space pokemon deoxys was catapulted to the lands of ancient jipangu. it was a world on the brink of catasrophe, and it's people called desprately for a hero. now, only mewtwo can thwart the mad designs of the ruthless sakurai, who was 2 good 2 guess him out. for the road to perfection is frought with unexpected pokeballs. a true pokemon sees them not as obstacles, but as oppertunities. summoned by a princess to rescue her people from a sakurai, mewtwo stands ready to prove, he's the right guy for the job....

at least, I think it says that :/

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Oh...that's most of the characters people want...

Who in the world do you support than???
Everyone I support is on there, except maybe Mii(who I admit isn't very realistic).

It's just that I don't support: Waluigi, Stafy, Midna, that rat thing, Dark Samus, sable, Dixie Kong, tibirobo, Infernape, Ashley, Zant, Laguz(?), or Kumatora. I also don't think there will be 3 Mother characters.

The main issues I have with this thing is that it's unrealistic(too many characters), it says Ridley won't be playable, and it includes a bunch of characters who I don't think deserve to be in the game. (READ: I don't hate them, it's just that some of them are just too shallow or don't look cool., or aren't very popular outside of Japan. I hate Krystal, yet I support her. I don't hate Stafy, but I also don't support him)

This is just in my opinion, though. Also, gotta' give 'em props for Paper Mario.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I highly doubt girls flock toward Waluigi....
Not Waluigi, but Waluigi-esque guys. Ugly guys who relies on their jerk personality and get all the women.

They have Geno and Sukapon....instant I like

It has Samurai Goro and Deoxys though...it fails...

You have to remember though, this list has been updated in which I'm sure it was before the website's daily updates. Also, if you look very very very closely, Goroh and Deoxys has green boxes around their pictures. Which seem to mean they're deconfirmed to be playable.

While Diddy and Ike, confirmed characters, have yellow boxes around them.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not Waluigi, but Waluigi-esque guys. Ugly guys who relies on their jerk personality and get all the women.
...ugly guys being jerks to get woman...they can dream on...

that's not how it works in real life

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If I have some spare time coming up (which I don't but oh well haha), I can translate some parts people want translated. I tend to be slow when translating and rough but I can always try.

Anyways, that's a awesome site. I agree with every single character there save for Darkrai, Dixie, Waluigi, Tingle, Zant, and the three 4th gen pokemon. I would personally like to see Animal Crossing Human, Lip, Pico, and Ayumi Tachibana.

I would so LOVE female FE characters. That would kick ***.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
But Geno is a Mario character so maybe that's why he's there

And the Japanese hates Sonic for some reason. >_>

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Bosses the site has:
Ridley
Ganondorf
Mewtwo
King Dedede
King K. Rool
Black Shadow
Wolf O'Donnell
Black Knight
Pokey Minch (young)
Masked Guy
Dark Samus
Petey Piranha
Medusa
Giygas
Mother Brain
Andross
Nightmare
Zant
Dialga/Palkia
Darkrai
weird metal lobster thingy
Eye thingy, probably from Kirby series
Deathborne?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bosses the site has:
Ridley
Ganondorf
Mewtwo
King Dedede
King K. Rool
Black Shadow
Wolf O'Donnell
Black Knight
Pokey Minch (young)
Masked Guy
Dark Samus
Petey Piranha
Medusa
Giygas
Mother Brain
Andross
Nightmare
Zant
Dialga/Palkia
Darkrai
weird metal lobster thingy
Eye thingy, probably from Kirby series
Deathborne?
The two kirby guys are O2 (Though they wrote 02 for some reason (The latter of which is zero)) and Heavy Lobster...from Kirby 64 and Superstar respectably

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Regardless of the characters shown, his artwork is AMAZING. I'm surprised he ranked Takamaru and Midna so low, but I'm glad that Stafy was acknowledged, and I'm VERY glad that he ranked Skapon so high. =)

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
they got some kicka.ss predicitons.... better than the ****e we see here.... ⌐_⌐

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I don't know why people expect Bowser Jr to be in the game. He is such a boring character. I so doubt he will be in. I would rather Sakapon and Takamaru get in. I was kind of sad not to see Dimeru on the list.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
That site is amazing, I find it interesting that 4 of the characters they had are confirmed for the game and 2 they had really high are new comers in the game. I hope the entire bottom row makes it in, except for Tingle...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
That site is amazing, I find it interesting that 4 of the characters they had are confirmed for the game and 2 they had really high are new comers in the game. I hope the entire bottom row makes it in, except for Tingle...
I disagree. Tingle has a very high chance, especially since lately he's gotten his own games.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Hmm some of their opinions seem a little "wacky" for Japanese views anyway. Walugi as a playable yet Geno as an assist? Right... Also I'm SURE they will make Tingle an assist, because they DO know people everywhere else wouldn't appreciate him wasting a character slot.

Top Bottom