• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Pika Tourney Sets! (2/22)

Lunatik

Smash Rookie
yo anther i watched all ur vids and they were hot dude. but i think you got too excited cuz both ur mk vids are the same match on delphino...

-gallax

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, I hope Lawrence sees these..... now I don't need to get replays vs. my crewmate. Top of the top Pika vs. Luigi, right on time.

Still watching, but good **** so far, Anther.

EDIT: I changed the link, btw. Fatboy 1 is now actually Fatboy 1. x.o

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
These are really great Anther
*watches vids over again in hopes of absorbing skill*

I also got that feeling of you messing around with mk........ :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Heh, @Lawrence: I just finished watching the Pika vs. Luigi set, and it illustrated a lot of what we talked about in the MU thread..... you'll definitely learn a lot from these!

& yeah, I agree @Gallax/Wiscus..... I guess when you start playing M2K a lot, this is what happens vs. lesser MKs, lol. Poor Fatboy, but it was entertaining to watch. =X

EDIT: Wtfff @Boss 1, last kill..... if anybody doesn't believe Pika's hurtbox extends madd far with QA, the end of that match is a perfect example.

altairian

Smash Lord
lol, I dunno if the wario and mk sets really qualify as "insane". It was pretty much anther running around beating the crap out of them >_>
The boss set was pretty sick though, and yeah that last kill in game 1 was total bs ><

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pretty much.... the Boss set more than made up for the other two, though.

@Anther: Why didn't you use more dtilt vs. Luigi? There were a number of times you opted for fsmash instead and got punished for its lag..... just wondering if there was a reason why you didn't go for dtilt when you were in range.

Anther

Smash Champion
Pretty much.... the Boss set more than made up for the other two, though.

@Anther: Why didn't you use more dtilt vs. Luigi? There were a number of times you opted for fsmash instead and got punished for its lag..... just wondering if there was a reason why you didn't go for dtilt when you were in range.
lol, well they felt insane to me. Quik's beaten me before...... and... it was mostly the thunder kill first stock that was insane, lol...so I was proud of myself.
I think in my mind I think luigi can't punish fsmash TT;.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Teehee. Well, you're right that he can't punish if it hits his shield.... at least if the tip does. He slides too far.

But I meant he was punishing the startup lag, my bad. Fsmash is so telegraphed.... =\

Anther

Smash Champion
AntherMoo.
@kaykay Don't worry.. there's still my overly intense set with chu ;_;...... that'll be online.. any... day...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nooooooo~ ;-;

How could youuuu?!

It's all good, you got him next time.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I couldn't believe some of that stuff. I mean, you were thunder-sweetspotting left and right in that one match... (I think it was Delfino plaza...)

@Gallax
Did you even look to see the account name the vids were posted under? :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sooo, I took a picture of the wtf ending of the first match to show the Zeldas how retardedly large Pika's hurtbox gets during QA.....

Thought I'd share it.

Mind you, this is RIGHT as the hitbox connected. He's nowhere near him, lol.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yes these sets vs boss are super helpful. i need to like, memorize this stuff for when i have to play that luigi again next week. I want to dominate him lol.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Sooo, I took a picture of the wtf ending of the first match to show the Zeldas how retardedly large Pika's hurtbox gets during QA.....

Thought I'd share it.

Mind you, this is RIGHT as the hitbox connected. He's nowhere near him, lol.
OMG WTF? How does it get that big? I didn't know that is got that big. :psycho:
That boggles mah mind.

Edit: Epic MK battles man!

Edit: Also, WTF happened at about 0:55 on Vs Fatboy 2? You apparently hit the ground...in the air! 0.o

Top Bottom