• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Zane- That is fine with me, sir. It is just so far away. =( I'll talk to my parents and see if I can go up to the INN on a Saturday.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Just now found the new thread. I'll do my best to make it to all the bi-weeklies. The only thing I could think of that would stop me from going to the May 12th bi-weekly is money. I'll be working full time around may 15th, so I should be good for all the bi-weeklies after that. :)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well im most likely gonna be at the next biweekly now that im jobless cause of my Factory shutting down. (unemployment ftw)

ps come to my biweekly may 19th suckas

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
:laugh:

hmmm looks like Nite and co. has been taking GA tournies while I was asleep...

I'll try and return the favor at the next INN. I don't think its a good idea to sleep since I'll be bringing the "nitemare" back to you guys.

tee hee <3

chaddd

Smash Lord

I'll try and return the favor at the next INN. I don't think its a good idea to sleep since I'll be bringing the "nitemare" back to you guys.

tee hee <3
OH SH*T IT'S MIKEY G SON.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Hey now Mike, you trying to steal my thunder? Not cool yo, now my hype is gone.

I'ma kidding, we all love you Mike, I hope your Peach still has all it's polish!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Not to pull a Kyo..but...

I want to play Mike G now with my new found power.... I doubt I ever will though : (

Mikey G, come to G4S3! Prreeeeeezzzzzzzze

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey now Mike, you trying to steal my thunder? Not cool yo, now my hype is gone.

I'ma kidding, we all love you Mike, I hope your Peach still has all it's polish!
Speaking of which... is Mookie going to be able to make the next biweekly? I haven't played you since I was in your pools at INN3 with nite, myz, and some other guy...

Handorin

Smash Hero
ZANE

well... my parents found out about the camera. So Im parent approved to go to Wmemphis on Saturday. You still off in the afternoon? (I want pizza too >_>)

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm not sure about the bi-weekly thing it all depends on what is going on at the time. I would really like to go though.

Nite

Smash Champion

tee hee <3
I <3 my Bikey.

It's been so long...*tear*

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I hope everyone's doing fine and we can all be ready for this biweekly.

Let's get May 12 here already!

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Sup all. Haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone has been practicing because my time to shine is near. :chuckle: :chuckle: mmm. Biweeklies next week :)

Anyone free tomorrow? Come to Azure's house. There will be Smash and Guilty Gear. :bigthumbu

Newo

Smash Cadet
Good, I already asked off of work ahead of time to make sure I can make this one! Ill be arriving with Keta as usual.

Top Bottom