• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Drumma boi- That could maybe happen if we could all find ways of meeting up.

Zane- That's funny because my bro should be home in a little while. Deeber is picking him up fromt he airport because he's been in GA. (ARMY)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
foxy brown for the win. Hey funny story this orange i had was molding and it was on my dresser. I stared at it and it moved, it shook for a secound and started to roll. It got to the steps and feel down the stairs and rolled outside. I then watched it for a few secounds and wouldn't you know it. It was space balls he said he was on a never ending quest to save his girl friend.

ps He had made a wrong turn at the fusion chamber/Nite has a brother

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
foxy brown for the win. Hey funny story this orange i had was molding and it was on my dresser. I stared at it and it moved, it shook for a secound and started to roll. It got to the steps and feel down the stairs and rolled outside. I then watched it for a few secounds and wouldn't you know it. It was space balls he said he was on a never ending quest to save his girl friend.

ps He had made a wrong turn at the fusion chamber/Nite has a brother
WAHT THE HELL :laugh:

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Iori, roll out the red carpet. Your controller is finished. I hope you like it, but I know you will. I think I got all the souls youve captured over time (you will see).

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey lance i wont be at BoostYPR cause its on a weekday but i am going to the next BiWeekly are you gonna be there cause if so lets do it $5 Ganon vs Peach. you wanna to tourney style or just on FD. and also if i win does this go for my power ranking? just curious.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori, roll out the red carpet. Your controller is finished. I hope you like it, but I know you will. I think I got all the souls youve captured over time (you will see).
You are my hero view hahaha i have to repay you some how. It can't be for the control but just because your my friend sniff sniff.

Ko im still calling you on your match and chad are you still going to be teams with chams if not i wouldn't mind teaming hahahaahah i m a berry for the win :laugh:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
KO - yes and no. Winning doesn't mean you'll take lance's place, nor does it mean you'll automatically rise at all.

What it will do is when we've got 100's of thoughts, ideas, etc floating around trying to make the decision of who goes where, it goes into consideration so we know who's doing what...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
The rankings are really starting to bother my friends they really want to place in the list no matter what. Zane was this an idea to get more people playing cause now it means you can say your better than others.

ps In the army i would be a general and nite the master of the army

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
HAND AND MCCLOUD
I lost your phone numbers, but if you want to smash tomorrow, it has to be before 12:30. So we can smash in the morning from like 9-12:30?? Please respond, or call my new number 901-218-9743.

ps. i know iori is like writing down my number for when he takes over the army, so i can be his cook and bake cookies all day

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yang you shoulda read the manual "How to Handle Your Iori"

Rule 1 is to not give your Iori ideas.

@Iori- Yeah I'm teaming up with Chamberlin at the next biweekly (zomg, Team Upsmash returns? Sending people higher than ever before)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah I'm a guy, but my avatar, the way I type, and my baking of cookies sometimes puzzles myself.

ps go fish

Handorin

Smash Hero
HAND AND MCCLOUD
I lost your phone numbers, but if you want to smash tomorrow, it has to be before 12:30. So we can smash in the morning from like 9-12:30?? Please respond, or call my new number 901-218-9743.

ps. i know iori is like writing down my number for when he takes over the army, so i can be his cook and bake cookies all day
could you come here? or do we go there

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I can go to your house. Deal-io?

ps. ill bring fufu if i can for some hot teams action

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
OH the cookie thing was a little in the blue zone you know with beatle juice and them. Really i would let you join the army but you have to be in more than one field than baking cookies,even though baking cookies is fun its just a house skill not a war skill.

ps.banned from the army;Peach pichu roy young link ness.

Iori puts on a popo suit and drags a cardboad nana behind(screams warfare!)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well along with baking cookies I can also swim, fast. I'm pretty good at fighting, too. So maybe fighting-swimming-chef? Plus im not a Peach, a pichu, a roy, a young link or a ness.

ps. ps's are so cool

double ps. fighting-swimming-chef sounds like a blue Mr. Game and Watch.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wow you people were up really early...especially since you were trying to understand Iori at the time. That is something most people wouldn't do in broad daylight, fully supplied. I think Yang hit the head on the nail because that gif is dead on with Iori. Maybe if there was an explosion or something it would be even better.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Who reped me that was awsome, but now im like who did it ????????

ps The insomnia site is so awsome zane you really out did your self,good job.

Oh i watched the vid when darkrain kneed those cans wow, and how was nite in the vid where mike g was smashing in the car????

Nite

Smash Champion
Well, I was in the vid where Mike G was smashing. Mike G was coming back from New York and I live on his way back down to GA, so he asked me if I wanted to go to a Florida tournament. Of course, I wanted to go. He came by and we drove down to Florida. We entered doubles too. Nobody could stop us. It was a fun trip.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good smashing today Yang. I was definetly sandbagging at the start, but I got back into it.

Zane- Put that group biweekly picture up.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I have the pics of the cakes that me and CO_Brad have made for birthdays. We can put them on there if you would like since they are smash related. I also have some pictures of Jesus and the pumpkin headed guy when they visited the INN. ^____^ I will upload them and send you the links, or put them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom