• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah all who know and love are the best people in the south. Transforming berries for the win.

ps. I love the biweekly but not as much as transforming berries/ im the noun chad the adjetive, hahahahahahahahaah we will rock you i mean juice you.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I found a VCR that can record, so im going to get some matches between me and fufu online by sometime next week. Shiek/Ganon of mine vs. his Marth/ICs.
VCR?! Man you are behind the times. BetaMax is where its at. Its better quality.:laugh:

Micheal-I may be slow but do I know you? If not then welcome.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang- When are you off for Christmas? Want to play some smash over break? (Unless you are going out of town)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol @ CO :) If you guys know an easier/cheaper way to record smash, tell me. So far im just thinking of using this VCR and the VCR -> DVD converter that my girlfriend has, and then just ripping them onto my computer.... :confused: sounds kinda complicated. But i dont want to buy a capture card for my comp.

@Hando- My break starts this wednesday, and im in town until the day after christmas. So if you and Mack want to smash, that would be fine with me. Also we could invite fufu over and have some matches vs. you guys. and RECORD THEM WOO!!! ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So far im just thinking of using this VCR and the VCR -> DVD converter that my girlfriend has, and then just ripping them onto my computer.... :confused:
Just a heads up, this is the meathod that Drumma_Boi was going to use to rip vids as well. Turned out that the DVDs that the VCR-->DVD burner made would only read in DVD Players and not in DVD-Roms. So there was no way to get a computer to read/rip the matches afterward. He ended up having to give the VHS tapes to me later to rip on my capture card.

Anyway, I'd recommended using newegg.com as that's where I found mine. It only cost me 30 buks, so it wasn't too expensive.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
lol @ CO :) If you guys know an easier/cheaper way to record smash, tell me.
I was just kidding. Me and SmashterLink use a VCR to record matches then upload them on our computer. Until the cost of DVRs comes down thats the way it will be.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
^_^ I know you were kidding!~

But yeah, thank you for the help Mankosuki, and keep up the good work with your Purin!! <3'd the vids you put up recently. And I didnt know capture cards would be that cheap, so i'll look into em.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yeah. Iori...you...confuse me...quite often. ^____^ OH CRAP!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! O___O Iori is some kind of mind reader or something.

ps: You notice how every one of Iori's post end with a ps? ^___~

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i just wanted to say that i miss you guys and i will be coming to the next biweekly i think.
And MookieRah i miss your Mewtwo. People in NC was like "Have you ever played MookieRah's Mewtwo" cause i busted him out in the tourney hahahaha. We should Play Teams together as Mewtwo and Zelda or DK or even Mewtwo and CondomMewtwo

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nice sig Yang. Dont quite understand the animation o.O but nice nonetheless.

EDIT- Yang- are you off school wednesday or is it the last day? I could probably smash then (or thursday)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@MilkandCookies- I think I'm free wednesday night, like from 5-9 or something. Ive got half a day of school, and then swimming, but then I think im good. Maybe we can do it at my place so I can RECORD WOO!!! :) We can smash thursday too, and friday, and anytime

@Hand- Its the triforce... and then the Wisdom and Courage aspects fade away leaving only the Power (Ganondorf's)... :chuckle:

I was also thinking about working in the Wisdom one, because i've started to play Sheik, but I havent been able to compare her to anyone besides Fufu yet.

Everybody (I MEAN ANYBODY) - Could anyone find a place for a bunch of us to get together this weekend?! Would be awesome.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yang that sig looks awsome and sargent is right its mind my mind game vs i have space balls who ever has the strongest will win.

ps. Me and space balls fight to the death using popsicle sticks hahahahah engard..tap tap tap....splinter you got me space ball before you finish me what is your we name. (thinking its bob i win no matter what hahahah)

Nite

Smash Champion
Lance- I took your 5 bar virginity biotch!! I'll be up early, so we can hang out tomorrow. I'll give you a call.

Run7- My boys are invited as well. (That means you too Zane) Just give me a call, whoever is down with it.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
@lance and the run7 - hey guys im going to be showing up this saturday night in memphis, but the gay thing is im only going to be there for sunday and monday then im leaving on teusday........ sooo as long as u guys dont mind smashin on xmas eve or something i would love to smash with u guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom