• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inkling for Smash! Let's Make Like Squid and Migrate!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
This thread will probably be filled with spoilers the next couple days.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I can see it now...
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
God damn it SPOILERS!
So many........Spoilers
Are you a kid or a squid? I'll be a squid when I get and beat the game!

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
CMON STEP IT UP DOWNLOAD SPEED JUST GIMME DA GAME ALREADY
19 PERCENT IS BABY PERCENT
Edit: CMON DOWNLOAD SPEED NOONES POSTING ON THE THREAD ANYMORE CAUSE THEY'RE PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT NOW

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Edit: CMON DOWNLOAD SPEED NOONES POSTING ON THE THREAD ANYMORE CAUSE THEY'RE PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT NOW
Actually, I was sleeping :troll:

How easy is it? Like Super Mario 3D Land easy? Also how hard is the final boss?
The hero mode is really easy. There's around 30 level, and I died once or twice just because I was careless and fell. The enemies aren't a big threat: they don't shoot much, and they forget you even if you hide in the ink right before them.
The bosses are also quite easy. The third is a bit harder than the others, but other than that, their weakpoints are easy to see or understand.
The last boss on the other hand is suddenly more difficult. Althought his difficulty is progressive. But the last steps are really fun to play. Not to mention the music.

The hero mode is really just a huge fun tutorial.

The amiibo challenges are also easy, as it's just the same missions with a different weapon. The Squid amiibo is slighty harder, as there's some "limited ink" missions. But the Kraken missions are soooooooo easy.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
So I start to encounter trolls on a french website claiming that the game is repetitive, and that there's "only two maps".

Also, found in Inkopolis:

It's just a Miiverse drawing, obviously.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well ive got my copy of them game and all three amiibos the game is so awesome

i love the hero mode

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
I hope when I get home there will be a package at my door containing The Holy Trinity of Amiibo. A man can dream, a man can dream . . . .

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
The three amiibos are part of the limited edition in America, right?

Because in France, only the squid is in the limited edition. For the Girl and the Boy amiibo, I had to know when my closest shop was receiving products, and come early.

I arrived right when the shop keepers were putting the amiibos on the shelves. 2 of each only...

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
The three amiibos are part of the limited edition in America, right?

Because in France, only the squid is in the limited edition. For the Girl and the Boy amiibo, I had to know when my closest shop was receiving products, and come early.

I arrived right when the shop keepers were putting the amiibos on the shelves. 2 of each only...
No, we don't get an amiibo to come with the game in a special edition, we get Inkling Boy and girl separately and get the squid in a 3-pack containing every single one.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'm having a lot of issues waiting for the work day to end so I can go get my Greninja, Charizard & Jigglypuff as well as Splatoon

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
No, we don't get an amiibo to come with the game in a special edition, we get Inkling Boy and girl separately and get the squid in a 3-pack containing every single one.
That's... Actually better than the french limited edition. At least, someone who bought the game on the Eshop can stil have the squid this way.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh, also, spoilers, but some weapons and stages from the upcoming uptades have leaked. I'm from the prima guide, I think.

Well, the stages can be seen in the direct, and some even are playable in hero mode.

Note the N-Zap

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Except the amiibo and hero mode gear, I had an Hawaiian shirt with retro glasses if I recall well.

But that was already 2 days ago :awesome:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Played Splatoon for over ten hours already XD And I still want more, but I am too tired to keep playing.

I will take a picture of my squid tomorrow. And I really wish Octolings were playable too

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
GUYS I GOT SPLATOON AND GOT A FREE SQUID HAT (orange btw why would I get purple?) I also got the Smash Bros inkling codes and SPLATOON AMIIBO THREE PACK. Got the last one. oh yeah also Meta knight and Pac man amiibo.

edit - Anyone upset that Splatoon didn't have a physical manual? I am.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
GUYS I GOT SPLATOON AND GOT A FREE SQUID HAT (orange btw why would I get purple?) I also got the Smash Bros inkling codes and SPLATOON AMIIBO THREE PACK. Got the last one. oh yeah also Meta knight and Pac man amiibo.

edit - Anyone upset that Splatoon didn't have a physical manual? I am.
No WiiU game has one.....

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
I had to stop playing because my right hand started to cramp after too many hours on the gamepad.

Got to Lv8 for Turf War and am up to the Final Boss of Campaign with every secret scroll obtained.
How's everyone else shaping up so far?

Top Bottom