• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ink Dropping Summary (I did not coin the term)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Well it seems like everyone is pretty fine with calling what Yoshi does in that video plainly tripping.

No, not really. The majority of active posters prefer the name ink drop. There is only a select few like yourself that continue to push for a new name.

The problem is with what to call what happens after, right?

Umm... what? It's going to be an inkdrop cancel. But you would never actually say that, because you would say the move that the player "ink dropped" so in a sense, ink drop can apply to both the regular drop/dive or the cancel, depending on context. The only time you might even say cancel is in this context: "Wait, did he just cancel is ink drop into a roll, becuase that looked like a tech." But even there you can just say "Did he ink drop a roll, or a tech?"

If it is NOT cancellable, which seems somewhat likely, than we call it whatever the devs call it, because it's not being applied to a new tactic that is a key element of the game.

Seriously.. would it really make sense to talk about ink-dropping out of a shine if this was a debate about Jump Cancelling? If a trip is cancellable, and has practical application, why the hell not just put those two words together? It immediately describes it. Trip-cancel. Hell, we may be able to trip-cancel out of a shine to some helpful result. Personally, i think it'd be stupid to talk about zekking or voitting or joshing or zuaring or taying out of a shine.

Well, like I've said many times before-yet you've chosen to ignore; A partial understanding means nothing. People are going to have to look up the technique anyway if they want to use it. I personally think that "drop" or "dive" makes more sense than "trip", anyway- if you're looking at it froma technical standpoint, because you are intentionally doing this.

Ink Drop has been around for 3 days, now, and I've agreed that we will call it what the devs call it if it is not cancellable, but why change the name when you are going to have to look it up anyway?

I just.. gah.. I don't have the patience to post in these threads anymore.

Than please don't.

I'm just gonna reiterate the few points I've made and be done. Personally, I'll call it Tripping or Trip-cancelling, unless a more sensible name becomes widely accepted.

That's fine with me, but you will be the minority.

I will not call it inkdropping. In any case.. Ink has no claim to this technique. If you think he discovered it, you're wrong. Zauron first brought it up.

There is a difference between discovered and brought up. It doesn't really matter, anyway, because the name has stuck.

If you think he pioneered it's use, you're wrong.

No, I don't think that. I do, however, think he was the first one to address it's possible uses and attempt it's use in gameplay. Also included in these thoughts on ink dropping were Gimpy and HugS, who wish for the name to be ink dropping.

He couldn't adequately recreate it

This is not true.

Nor is he even sure that what he did was a Trip-cancel.

This is irrelevent, because we aren't keeping the name if it ISNT cancellable. Anyways, he never said that. It is because of Zaurons thoughtful post in my thread that people are starting to doubt that.

What happened may very well be what Wyvern has put the time into investigating and discussing, the dash pivot (or pivot dash, i forget) cancel.

Please learn what you are talking about. It's a dash break.

Ink has done nothing deserving here.

We've been over this...

While he first didn't seem to care about the name, as he didn't coin it, he now does cling to it for completely vain reasons.

Not really, he's not clinging to it at all, lol.

If Ink Drop persists, whatever. I guess there's nothing I can really do about that.

Very true, at least you aren't completley stupid.

But Ink has done nothing to merit it being named after him.

Well, that's opinion, and regardless- it doesn't matter. The name is staying.

He doesn't know the specifics of its execution or use.

He's working on it.

He doesn't know the nuances of its application in the metagame.

Says you?

He just stumbled (or tripped)

You're so punny.

into doing something weird, that may or many not actually be what we're even talking about.

Wut?

Seems pretty lame to name it after him.

Seems pretty lame to keep pushing for something else.

Okay? I hope this clears things up a little.

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
The developers
call fox's down b the reflector, but do we? no we call it the shine and that's a term that gives that is shared among the subculture of competitive play (there are other tons of examples)
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the fan made techniques in Smash have the DUMBEST names.

Thank you for explaining why everyone says shine this or shine that though. I thought you were referring to a specific COMBO of Fox's or something, not a lousy name for his Down+B move.

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
Okay? I hope this clears thing su p a little.
Uh, didn't you JUST AGREE not a few posts ago that we can call it "Trip" or something for the basic move, and only call it "Ink Drop" for cancelling it? And hasn't this thread shown that, as of last testing session, it can't be cancelled (or if it can, no one knows how)? So, isn't your response here going against a response you made just a few posts earlier?

I thought we had finally settled this. It sounded like you agreed to stop harrassing people about wanting to call the base uncancelled move something other than Ink Drop when we are not referring to cancelling it in any way. To us, the move is called Trip until A) it can be proven that it can be cancelled, in which case cancelling a Trip can be called an "Ink Drop" if that's what people want, or B) the Dojo tells us what the real name is. I thought that's what you agreed to when you made the post previous to this one.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
even if it can be cancelled theres no reason to call it ink dropping. that ink kid is just desperate to have something named after him, which if you read the first post over, is all this thread was really about. pathetic.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Zauron wow! There is nothing wrong with the name! Go through the list of advanced melee tactics. See how many explain their action and then see how many DON'T.

Ken Combo- does not explain anything other than that its a combo
Wobbling- self-explanatory
Vidjo Drop- Who could have guessed this one?
Pillaring, Sex Kick, Wall of Pain

Don't forget the famous SUPERWAVEDASH! Which has absolutely nothing to do with a wavedash. AT ALL!!

Good Luck persuading the whole smash community man. If you do I'll give it to ya;)

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trying to convince the whole community. That's what Gimpy is trying to do. Pay attention to what each side has been saying.

I've presented an alternate name people can use in addition to Ink Drop because many, like myself, don't like the idea of naming something after squid secretions. I'm on the defense here! Have you seen one time where I've gone on one of these threads and said anything like "Get over it, its Trip not Ink Drop!" ?

No! You've only seen the ones supporting Ink Drop say to get over it and provide no solid argument for why I should have to call it what they do.

I've said "Here's an alternate name we can use for those that don't want to use Ink Drop" only to get attacked continuously with lame arguments saying "Its Ink Drop, get over it" and the only explanation for why it is Ink Drop is because Gimpy said so (so, what, everything Gimpy says I'm supposed to just accept?) or "because Ink used it first" when the truth has been revealed that A) Ink didn't find it first, B) its a basic move made by the devs, C) it can't be cancelled anyway, and D) Ink and Gimpy can't even figure out how to do it as effectively as a CPU can. Hardly enough reason to come and attack me and the others that want an alternate name to use.

Even Inkslinger himself agreed that it was fine to use both names just like we have "sex kick" and "NAir" an "ANA" which all mean the same thing, with the last 2 being technical terms and the first one being the cute name for it. Well, if you want to keep Ink Drop as the cute name, fine, but the technical term can be Trip or Dive for now until the Dojo tells us the correct name.

Why do people insist that everyone must call it the cute/stupid name when some of us would rather use a technical name? Why force your name on the rest of us? Do you see people going on threads and saying "Its not NAir its sex kick, get over it!!1!"? Why is this different?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Squid secretions... wow.... just.... just wow

I find it hilarious how we're all arguing over a name, and when 10 or 20 players come in and say it needs to be changed you feel like a majority. I've met Gimpy before(well, we weren't introduced), and he's not some arrogant idiot. Ink used a new technique repetitively, and they decided to name it after him. So what?
And Zauron, stop changing opinions. First you say you want the name GONE, then you say you're offering an ALTERNATIVE name. Which is it? If it's alternative then it stays ink drop, so what's the problem?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Uh, didn't you JUST AGREE not a few posts ago that we can call it "Trip" or something for the basic move, and only call it "Ink Drop" for cancelling it?

You can call it whatever you want, of course. What I said was this:

I'm not trying to convince the whole community. That's what Gimpy is trying to do. Pay attention to what each side has been saying.

I've presented an alternate name people can use in addition to Ink Drop because many, like myself, don't like the idea of naming something after squid secretions. I'm on the defense here! Have you seen one time where I've gone on one of these threads and said anything like "Get over it, its Trip not Ink Drop!" ?

No! You've only seen the ones supporting Ink Drop say to get over it and provide no solid argument for why I should have to call it what they do.

I've said "Here's an alternate name we can use for those that don't want to use Ink Drop" only to get attacked continuously with lame arguments saying "Its Ink Drop, get over it" and the only explanation for why it is Ink Drop is because Gimpy said so (so, what, everything Gimpy says I'm supposed to just accept?) or "because Ink used it first" when the truth has been revealed that A) Ink didn't find it first, B) its a basic move made by the devs, C) it can't be cancelled anyway, and D) Ink and Gimpy can't even figure out how to do it as effectively as a CPU can. Hardly enough reason to come and attack me and the others that want an alternate name to use.

Even Inkslinger himself agreed that it was fine to use both names just like we have "sex kick" and "NAir" an "ANA" which all mean the same thing, with the last 2 being technical terms and the first one being the cute name for it. Well, if you want to keep Ink Drop as the cute name, fine, but the technical term can be Trip or Dive for now until the Dojo tells us the correct name.

Why do people insist that everyone must call it the cute/stupid name when some of us would rather use a technical name? Why force your name on the rest of us? Do you see people going on threads and saying "Its not NAir its sex kick, get over it!!1!"? Why is this different?
You can use whatever name you want.

The only issue here is the fact that you HAVE suggested REPLACING the name, which is not going to happen. This is where most people start arguing you. Just call it whatever you want, you don't need to post what you want to call it for others reference nor do you have to explain why Ink Dropping is not a suitable name, because like I've said before, it's already stuck.

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
And Zauron, stop changing opinions. First you say you want the name GONE, then you say you're offering an ALTERNATIVE name. Which is it? If it's alternative then it stays ink drop, so what's the problem?
Well, sure, personally I would like the name gone because every time I hear it I think of a squid shooting ink on the floor and I don't like that mental image. But, unlike people here insisting I should just call it "Ink Drop", I'm not insisting people stop using it if they want. I'm just saying that alternate terms should be acceptable, and the most popular alternate term at the moment is Trip.

It was Inkslinger himself who first brought up the name should be changed. Many started to come up with possible alternatives we could all agree on, but then people started insisting they wanted to keep "Ink Drop".

So we gave in and decided that, since not everyone wants to use that name and some would like an alternative, we should come up with something the rest of us can agree on and use it as the alternate "technical" term for it. Once we agreed on an alternative the majority of liked, we could tell others about the alternative and let people decide which term they'd prefer. This would prevent 15 terms floating around for the same thing but give people who find "Ink Drop" distastful something else to use.

In the other thread, we settled on Trip as the most popular alternate name to use for people that don't like "Ink Drop" and started telling people about it. The idea was to alleviate confusion from having too many terms for the same move, but giving at least one alternative for the several people that disliked "Ink Drop".

Inkslinger himself agreed within the first few posts that he had no problem with having a "technical" term for the move that the rest of us can use. Since then all my posts here have only been in response to people insisting we have to call it Ink Drop and berating myself and the others who choose to call it something else. Why can't you and Gimpy and the few others on the attack let us have an alternate name if we want one?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I don't need to read why YOU think it's a dumb name, because my personal opinion is it's not

if you don't want '15 names floating around', then stopping making new ones

and also, imagining a squid squirting ink on the floor isn't our faults

and I'm in favor of 'Bacon'

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
No offense zauron, but I think you're doing your cause more harm than good. Give it a rest, you made your arguments, now let people make their own decisions. This thread should be about the trick itself, not the name. That's for everyone.

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
I will stop responding to posts like these when other people stop insisting it has to be called Ink Drop by everyone and no alternates are acceptable. I'm just as tired of arguing about it as everyone else is. Please, don't insist I have to call it Ink Drop and that Ink Drop is an official name for it just because Gimpy says so, and there won't be any need to talk about it any further.

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
WoW this discussion has escalated to the next level :p.......

As long as people don't become fiends and attempt to insert their names into newly discovered brawl technique's........... once the real game comes out. "Ink Drop" sounds cool

Either way it comes down to what each individual person decides to call it which will probably be uncontrollable.

People probably are going to just go with it or if not they'll make up a name for themselves..........shorter and faster just for the slang :p. Majority will be using ID all over the forums more then likely. Doesn't really matter just go with the flow.

All I know is that I want be discussing smash moments by saying "I just Ink Drop, jimmy hopped, Jeff combo'd that guys *** son"

D1

Banned via Administration
I like Ink Drop and Ink Drop Cancel...

...stfu everyone.

Plus we could have cool abbreviations:

(for example)

ID-Ink Drop IDC-Ink Drop Cancel

Stfu everyone cuz stumble and fall is whack.

LockeExe

Smash Cadet
I will stop responding to posts like these when other people stop insisting it has to be called Ink Drop by everyone and no alternates are acceptable. I'm just as tired of arguing about it as everyone else is. Please, don't insist I have to call it Ink Drop and that Ink Drop is an official name for it just because Gimpy says so, and there won't be any need to talk about it any further.
I have to agree with Zauron here.
Telling a person to call a certain technique a certain name, and that name only- is completely stupid.

Let us call it whatever we want. Trip, Dive, whatever. But saying that none of those names are acceptable is just plain dumb.

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
Why is it that so many people just want "ink drop" solely because it's "cool"?

Not everyone, of course, but it seems that most people here don't even know what the purpose of naming a technique is. And that's to give it something to easily identify it by. It's not a complicated combo of moves or anything, it's just another technique to go along with the likes of fast falling, gliding, shielding, etc.

And one of the major arguements I see used for the ink drop name is that it is preferred by the Smash community, and that we are used to it. Both of these just seem to be blind assumptions. There are plenty of people on both sides are the arguement, and some fence-sitters.

DSB

Smash Apprentice
Wow this is really turning into drama material... I personally prefer the term "tripping" but if you guys want to call it an Ink Drop, that's fine. I just don't understand why the community has to come up with a fancy name for an official technique. "Shine" makes sense and is faster to say so it wins over "Reflector". The "Ken Combo" is a sequence of attacks invented and implemented into the metagame by Ken which once again makes sense. Same for "Wobbling".

As of now, the technique is nothing special (correct me if I'm wrong) so until someone finds an effective, new way to use it (trip dancing, canceling) it should not have a special name, in my opinion.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
I like Ink Drop and Ink Drop Cancel...

...stfu everyone.

Plus we could have cool abbreviations:

(for example)

ID-Ink Drop IDC-Ink Drop Cancel

Stfu everyone cuz stumble and fall is whack.
STFU you stupid tool, there is no way in hell I am going to call a potential exploit "Ink Drop," just b/c of some second rated wanna-bee feel like he is entitled for some recognizability from the game. Ink, you arrogant piece of ****, until you can actually win some real tournament cut your gay *** **** out. If Ken want to say wave dash as Ink's Mom, then fine, b/c he earned that much. You want to actually coin some tech? Go ask your mom, if she could help you out. Ink, Get The F**k Out of Here.

Oh, I am up for tripping. It sounds hotter than Ink's mom at least, b1tches.

pdk

Smash Lord
quite clearly, this is the most TOTALLY RADICAL name for it on the block:

spread the word!

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
Wow this is really turning into drama material... I personally prefer the term "tripping" but if you guys want to call it an Ink Drop, that's fine. I just don't understand why the community has to come up with a fancy name for an official technique. "Shine" makes sense and is faster to say so it wins over "Reflector". The "Ken Combo" is a sequence of attacks invented and implemented into the metagame by Ken which once again makes sense. Same for "Wobbling".

As of now, the technique is nothing special (correct me if I'm wrong) so until someone finds an effective, new way to use it (trip dancing, canceling) it should not have a special name, in my opinion. On a side note, why is the SmashWiki article called "tripping" if "ink dropping" has become the official name ? If so, someone should edit the page.

Link: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Tripping
Well, looking over it things seem about 50/50, so there isn't a definite official term, outside of a few users with no actual power "declaring" one term as final.

Is there any way to do an actual solid poll or something? Or is this just one of those "see what the community eventually evens out with" things?

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
STFU you stupid tool, there is no way in hell I am going to call a potential exploit "Ink Drop," just b/c of some second rated wanna-bee feel like he is entitled for some recognizability from the game. Ink, you arrogant piece of ****, until you can actually win some real tournament cut your gay *** **** out. If Ken want to say wave dash as Ink's Mom, then fine, b/c he earned that much. You want to actually coin some tech? Ink, Get The F**k Out of Here.

Wow Harsh :p

quite clearly, this is the most TOTALLY RADICAL name for it on the block:

spread the word!
lol :p nice...........I think

Edit: Does this forum have a poll system? would do this thread some goodness

DSB

Smash Apprentice
Well, looking over it things seem about 50/50, so there isn't a definite official term, outside of a few users with no actual power "declaring" one term as final.

Is there any way to do an actual solid poll or something? Or is this just one of those "see what the community eventually evens out with" things?
Most likely the latter.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
I lost so much respect for Gimpyfish to start this kind of sh*t in the first place. As a pro you should have known better. Now you are just a kid like the rest of them.
While I am on the topic from the Gayfish, let me just say that Bowser still sucks, so don't even try to convince us that he may become the top tier. Because he won't. He still got a lousy recovery and a huge frame that just asking for ownage. So stop your pipe dream.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I have a proposition for both you. Trip is the move, stumbling on the floor like that. There are multiple ways to trip. Unfortunately, we don't know all of them. We only know ONE method so far and that's Dash Pivot. That METHOD is called Ink Dropping. Until someone can find the from idle METHOD, the only METHOD for doing the trip MOVE is Ink Dropping. This will give credit to Ink for finding the move and just naming the developer-placed move a general one.

I think both Zauron and Inkslinger can agree on this. Someone WILL find out the next METHOD which to drop from idle, but the only method at the moment is Ink Dropping (dash, pivot, trip). Maybe from idle will make Ink's method obselete but why would it still be called Ink Drop? Zauron, he found this method so it's Ink's method aka Ink Dropping. The move itself is Trip and cancelling can be Trip Cancel.

It's just like Ken Combo really. It's a combo with legit moves (fair,fair, dair) but it's Ken's method of KO'ing at low/medium %. It's Ken's combo aka Ken Combo.

Ink's method of Tripping is Ink Dropping and it'll be widely used.

All in favor?

DSB

Smash Apprentice
That METHOD is called Ink Dropping. Until someone can find the from idle METHOD, METHOD for doing the trip MOVE is Ink Dropping. The move itself is Trip and cancelling can be Trip Cancel.

It's just like Ken Combo really. It's a combo with legit moves (fair,fair, dair) but it's Ken's method of KO'ing at low/medium %. It's Ken's combo aka Ken Combo.

Perfect.:grin:

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
I have a proposition for both you. Trip is the move, stumbling on the floor link that. There are multiple ways to trip. Unfortunately, we don't know all of them. We only know ONE method so far and that's Dash Pivot. That METHOD is called Ink Dropping. Until someone can find the from idle METHOD, METHOD for doing the trip MOVE is Ink Dropping. This will give credit to Ink for finding the move and just giving naming the developer-placed move a general one.

I think both Zauron and Inkslinger can agree on this. Someone WILL find out the next METHOD which to drop from idle, but the only method at the moment is Ink Dropping (dash, pivot, trip). Maybe from idle will make Ink's method obselete but why would it still be called Ink Drop? Zauron, he found this method so it's Ink's method aka Ink Dropping. The move itself is Trip and cancelling can be Trip Cancel.

All in favor?
Anything to stop the argument. I like the idea.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Are you frikkin kidding me? You're the one obsessed with forcing people with calling it something else than what they want to call it.

And Royalrook, STFU. Inkslinger didn't name it after himself for gloryfying himself, Gimpy did, out of fun and because Ink constantly did it.
STFU you stupid tool, there is no way in hell I am going to call a potential exploit "Ink Drop," just b/c of some second rated wanna-bee feel like he is entitled for some recognizability from the game. Ink, you arrogant piece of ****, until you can actually win some real tournament cut your gay *** **** out. If Ken want to say wave dash as Ink's Mom, then fine, b/c he earned that much. You want to actually coin some tech? Ink, Get The F**k Out of Here.

First you post this, then you go on calling Gimpy immature because f your own overreaction over a FRIKKIN TECH NAME.

Ugh, why do some of you care so much about what it's called and WHY do you care so much what OTHER PEOPLE call it? Each to their own. Deal with it.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
I have a proposition for both you. Trip is the move, stumbling

All in favor?
Who is Ink? Are you comparing a nobody to Ken in the Smash community? What had Ink do for the community? Ken has shaped the Smash community to what is today, along with Smashboards of course. You are done man, you are a completely useless tool.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Wavedashing isnt' called "Pimpdashing"
Dash Dancing isn't called "Ken Dancing" or "Ken Dashing"
Chain Grabbing isn't called "Ken grabbing"

and L-canceling, Wall of Pain, Short hopping, bomb jumping, waveshine, infinite shine and jcgrab aren't named after their creators either. The techniques are named after what they do. I saw what Ink dropping is, and it's just an animation of a character tripping, which is what it should be called, "tripping".

I don't know what really started the smash fad of naming everything after yourself, but when Wobbling first came out, I thought it had something to do with ICs dash dancing, but I saw ICs simply pummeling on a player without releasing him. That could have been named "Gang grabbing" (abbreviated ggrab). After word a massive amount of tweaked techniques started coming out just so users could have their names in the book of Smash techniques.

I'm not saying this was exactly what you were trying to do. Gimpy was the first to say it after all, I just don't agree that everything should be named after the creator. If credit for moves become a problem, we should make a section on SmashWiki or something.

P.S.
and for people who are going to argue about the Ken Combo, well, what CAN you call it? the triple fair dair combo? Combos are the only exceptions to the name rule b/c they are made from a string of different attacks that are used constantly anyways, so you can't name it after a particular move in the combo. Of course, for a combo to be deemed worthy of having a name, it has to be extremely useful (like the Ken Combo).

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I think the move as Tripping and method as Ink Dropping works.

Wavedashing is built on wavelanding but not completely. Wavedashing = jump, diagonal dodge, slide. wavelanding in just the diagonal slide into sliding. We knew of trip b4 E for All and as gimpysaid Ink found this neat method of doing it (dash pivot dash).

There is a huge disagreement in the board and i just want both sides to compromise on something or this will never end

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
I think the move as Tripping and method as Ink Dropping works.

Wavedashing is built on wavelanding but not completely. Wavedashing = jump, diagonal dodge, slide. wavelanding in just the diagonal slide into sliding. We knew of trip b4 E for All and as gimpysaid Ink found this neat method of doing it (dash pivot dash).

There is a huge disagreement in the board and i just want both sides to compromise on something or this will never end
OMG how dumb are you? That's not even the freaking point. There is nothing, and absolutely nothing to be compromised on. Are you really that stupid? Read Problem2's post, and use your brain.

Each their Own? Each their own my ***, it is a game that I am going to play for years to come, and I won't associated it with some self absorbing term like Ink's Mom.

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
The only way we'll see which name is better is by waiting and seeing which name sticks. That name is the winner, and if you don't like it, call it the opposite of what the majority says. Just don't be surprised when people don't know what you're talking about.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
OMG how dumb are you? That's not even the freaking point. There is nothing, and absolutely nothing to be compromised on. Are you really that stupid? Read Problem2's post, and use your brain.

Each their Own? Each their own my ***, it is a game that I am going to play for years to come, and I won't associated it with some self absorbing term like Ink's Mom.
Did you even read the first post to see how the name came to be. You could at least try to get your facts straight and stop bringing up empty points how Ink is a Ken-wannabe.

Dude, just call it whatever you wanna call it, no one is telling you to do otherwise. And is it really necessary to flame everyone to death if they don't agree with your opinion which happens to be flawed, because Ink is clearly not trying "to look pro"

Wow, you're pathetic aren't you. Gimpy never stated that Bowser was top tier material. Those were people overreacting because he said Bowser had been improved

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
i'm not even called ink, it's Inks!!!! btw. I can't stress this enough, I'm not pushing for the name, sure I'll like it if it were ink drop, but i don't care in the end.

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Who is Ink? Are you comparing a nobody to Ken in the Smash community? What had Ink do for the community? Ken has shaped the Smash community to what is today, along with Smashboards of course. You are done man, you are a completely useless tool.
Dude you're worse than that other guy. No zaurons man, no zaurons.

Top Bottom