• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inhale--Just started using it about 2 weeks ago

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
But this move is just too good. If you have been approaching w/ bairs, people will start shielding, then you just turnaround inhale. Just used inhale on Meta a lot, works really good when you're coming down from the air. If Meta whiff's his upB, inhale is perfect. Not to mention suicides, and something i've been working on, inhaling on stage, jumping backwards off the stage, then spitting them up under the stage so you can still recover but they can't. Inhale stops alot of approaches if you scoot back alittle while they're approaching and get your spacing right, only person who's got a longer ranged approach is probably ZSS. If someone hit's you up, and you predict an aerial, and you do a jump so they miss, inhale, then fastfall it, they won't be able to get another aerial out, they'll get sucked up too quickly, plus when people try to roll to the other side, it shoots them away from you. I think you can use that to push people away from the stage also, but bair is already so good.

So how do you guys use Inhale, i've been incorporating it into my game, and it's been pretty successful. I still don't use the Jet hammer, i've never even pressed downB in a match before.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
its such a great counter move, It works pretty well for Kirby also but DDD's has more priority. If ur gonna get hit and u can counter with an attack just use Inhale and u dont get hit. Even if u do get hit DDD gets superarmor just like Kirby so it can save ur a55 from being killed by a Marth tipper for example

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
i use it often against aggressive opponents. Think of it as along range grab that is punished hard if it misses

Agi

Smash Lord
I have used it (only once) to completely demolish an Ike. (You know, when you inhale on a ledge and he quick draws into it? XD Pure pwn.)

Also, I use it for perma-splode on Snake's Landmines. Other than that... meh.

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
I use inhale a good bit, actually. I love how people sometimes just walk right into his mouth. O_o I guess they were trying to punch my Dedede or something.

Instant 10% damage, it's good stuff.
Looool, Even CPUs on lvl 9 fall for it.

I dont get why either, they're meant to be the hardest level CPUs yet they walk straight into his mouth. Meh, anything that gets the damage up i'm not complaining.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Probably don't use Inhale as much as I do with Kirby, for obvious reasons. :rolleyes: I oughta start using it more, since I end up playing D3 the most against my little bro's fourth, which happens to be MK (not for tier reasons, actually).

napZzz

Smash Hero
When I'm falling in front of someone and dont have time to do a fair I usually just inhale, works pretty well. I also inhale then follow and inhale again, and afterwards use something else after waiting for them to dodge. You'd be suprised at how much it works.

Top Bottom