• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinites: Why, exactly, are they allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I'm positive that this has been discussed before, and several 'elite' posters decided on the result to suggest that infinites remain in tournaments.

But, of all the justifications that I can think of, I can't really see why people would actually encourage infinites to be part of a tournament.

In Melee, there weren't many infinites, and the ones that existed (iirc) were not easy to perform. The result was that things like shine infinites never lasted long, because it became humanly impossible to do it over a long period of time. Wobbling was an exception (as it was a bit easier), and it proved to be one of the more controversial aspects of Melee.

Brawl is different. There are tons of characters who can be next to a wall, hold down, and press the 'A' button indefinitely until they decide to kill their opponent. Even non-situational infinites like DDD's chaingrab are extremely easy. I don't even play DDD, and I could get the timing down in 30 minutes without fail; hell, even my 13-year-old sister could do it and she plays the game maybe an hour on a weekend. Infinites are easy, TAKE NO SKILL, and they are extremely unfair.

My biggest problem with infinites is that they completely change the aspect of the game. YOU ARE NOT REALLY PLAYING A MULTIPLAYER FIGHTING GAME WHEN YOU ARE USING AN INFINITE. That is, your opponent has lost all control of your character; IT IS YOU AGAINST THE COMPUTER. All YOU have to do is input certain things in a certain time, and you're guaranteed success. It's like you're playing Pacman or Tetris, because there is no multiplayer aspect of infinites whatsoever: the only thing that depend on it are your timing of inputs, which inherently makes it a single-player mentality/ability.

Posters who want to revert to Melee tournaments often call for a competitive standard. I'm not going to get into that debate, but I will stress that infinites are the least competitive thing you can actually do. The reason why we all love multiplayer games is because there's some aspect of offense and defense: you have to react and predict an opponent's abilities.

Silly analogy: This applies to any game, sport, etc. For instance, I think basketball is infinitely (lol) more entertaining/competitive than, say, golf or bowling. This isn't because of the actual nature of the game, but rather it's because you play against a team. It's a sport, which means that you actually have someone playing defense (you actually have someone AFFECTING YOUR GAMEPLAY). Golf is more like a competition, because you just perform individually and then your performances are matched up at the end (your opponent doesn't influence you in any way aside from mentally).

Multiplayer games should be the same way. I keep playing them because I don't just have to input a command and have the computer give me a result; I play them because they are consistently dynamic because my opponent always influences gameplay. I think this is an element of fighting games (and all sorts of multiplayer games: Halo, Street Fighter, etc) that can be agreed upon as essential.

So, now you can see why, in theory, I believe infinites shouldn't be allowed: they contradict a vital element of most fighting games in that they eliminate competition.

Why do we allow it, then? I've heard some reasons, but I don't think I agree with many.

You can't impliment infinite rules into tournaments is one. First, realize that this defense tacitly accepts that infinites are wrong, but they counter that stopping them would be impractical. The main defense is that there is no brightline for when to stop infinites or how to enforce them. When do we know, for example, how many grabs from DDD count as a bannable infinite? This point has always been solid, but I don't think it's enough to stop banning infinites. Manipulating the words of some quote on pr0n, "You just know infinites when you see them." Obviously, this is arbitrary, and any tournament rule would create a brightline for itself. But, then again, all rules are kind of arbitrary; why do we ban the stages that we do, and why do we keep some on? We base decisions like that on underlying principles (for example, stages should minimize the amount of outside influence/hazards), but ultimately we make an arbitrary decision. And, to be honest, people are kind-of missing the point. If rules were implemented to stop infinites, people would stop doing them if they knew they might get kicked out. Even if they weren't, infinites overall would be limited, and I don't think anyone in the community actually enjoys getting infinite'd or enjoys seeing them pulled off (basically, the only people who would throw up arms are like the DDD forums and the IC forums, lol).

Second, people argue that we can't limit aspects of the game. Why not? We limit items from the game to minimize luck and maximize competitivity. We limit stage choices arbitrarily for the same reason. We even limit certain aspects of movesets. For instance, Sonic can't repeatedly B-stall, but he's free to use that move in any other situation that doesn't involve stalling. Basically, we wouldn't limit DDD's downthrow, as he can still chaingrab etc; he just would be banned for using it in a situation that's considered an infinite.

Third, people say it doesn't actually happen often enough for tournaments to consider them. This really doesn't make sense to me. If it happens at all, we should have a rule for it. If it wouldn't affect the majority of people that don't use infinites, then that's great, but at the very least we've limited the people who would use it. Regardless of whether not many people do it, IN NO SITUATION should a player (like DK) go into a match knowing that he will lose because he faces a DDD who is going to infinite him.

Fourth, people say it's essential to the playstyles of certain characters. That's complete horsesh*t. DDD doesn't need to infinite people to win a match. The ICs certainly don't either, and reliance on it just limits IC players for digging deeper Brawl's metagame. Stop using this excuse as a bad cop-out for not wanting to get better.

Fifth, people argue that infinites are situational. Basically: you won't get infinited UNLESS you're a) near a wall or b) you get grabbed by someone. Is it just me, or is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard? Saying 'Don't get grabbed' just makes people play incredibly campy and only using ridiculous range, which ruins the game. But even then, you're going to get grabbed. Unless you're facing a BOCES candidate, you will probably not get through more than 2 games without getting grabbed, even if you're trying your best to avoid it. Look, I'm not going to even debate this point. If you think infinites are 'combos' that are justified because you allowed yourself to get grabbed, then you are an idiot. It's as simple as that.

TLDR: Infinites go against the main tenet of all multiplayer games by eliminating competitivity.

Comment and stuff, because I'm legitimately curious as to why they're allowed to exist.

Bud

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when people critique videos and say "they didnt chain grab, they suck". Chain grabbing is so easy its sad, almost as easy as the aaa combos. And IC can 0 death you everytime, however, if those people are not winning tournys its not a bid deal; if they start winning a lot, it will get banned though I think they should put a 5 limit on chain grabs. But theres so many loopholes in that plan its sad.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when people critique videos and say "they didnt chain grab, they suck". Chain grabbing is so easy its sad, almost as easy as the aaa combos. And IC can 0 death you everytime, however, if those people are not winning tournys its not a bid deal; if they start winning a lot, it will get banned though I think they should put a 5 limit on chain grabs. But theres so many loopholes in that plan its sad.
Look at #3. And #1 for that matter.

The counter-arguments promoting infinites have been exhausted so much that I pretty much think I've got them all down in the 5 I mentioned.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm positive that this has been discussed before, and several 'elite' posters decided on the result to suggest that infinites remain in tournaments.
You mean like in one of the 29 other threads on this topic? Well, yeah.

But, of all the justifications that I can think of, I can't really see why people would actually encourage infinites to be part of a tournament.
We don't encourage them. We just allow them. I'm not gonna demand Republicanism be outlawed but I'm not encouraging it either.

Brawl is different. There are tons of characters who can be next to a wall, hold down, and press the 'A' button indefinitely until they decide to kill their opponent.
Only, we banned all stages with a permanent wall partially because of this!

Even non-situational infinites like DDD's chaingrab are extremely easy.
How easy something is to do is inconsequential. If it's possible, then someone will learn how to do it properly and reliably.

I don't even play DDD, and I could get the timing down in 30 minutes without fail; hell, even my 13-year-old sister could do it and she plays the game maybe an hour on a weekend. Infinites are easy, TAKE NO SKILL, and they are extremely unfair.
How much skill an infinite takes is inconsequential. If an infinite is possible, then it has to be banned if it's broken, even if it's hard to do. How often do you see Chu Dat screw up Wobbling on the few occasions he actually does it?

My biggest problem with infinites is that they completely change the aspect of the game. YOU ARE NOT REALLY PLAYING A MULTIPLAYER FIGHTING GAME WHEN YOU ARE USING AN INFINITE. That is, your opponent has lost all control of your character; IT IS YOU AGAINST THE COMPUTER. All YOU have to do is input certain things in a certain time, and you're guaranteed success. It's like you're playing Pacman or Tetris, because there is no multiplayer aspect of infinites whatsoever: the only thing that depend on it are your timing of inputs, which inherently makes it a single-player mentality/ability.
Just don't get grabbed. No computer is ever in control of the opponent, even if he's getting infinited. Yes, he cannot escape if you do it properly, but boo hoo him.

You know what, a lot of things are really broken and unfair and guaranteed or pretty much guaranteed if done right. Well boohoo. Where does it end? Do we ban Falco's chaingrab that takes certain characters from 0-40%? Heck, that's 40 friggin' percent! Do we ban certain attacks because they kill certain other characters way too early?

Posters who want to revert to Melee tournaments often call for a competitive standard. I'm not going to get into that debate, but I will stress that infinites are the least competitive thing you can actually do. The reason why we all love multiplayer games is because there's some aspect of offense and defense: you have to react and predict an opponent's abilities.
The game is badly designed. Some characters have unfair advantages. Some characters has suckfest matchups. Deal with it.

Misguided opinion.

Multiplayer games should be the same way. I keep playing them because I don't just have to input a command and have the computer give me a result; I play them because they are consistently dynamic because my opponent always influences gameplay. I think this is an element of fighting games (and all sorts of multiplayer games: Halo, Street Fighter, etc) that can be agreed upon as essential.
We're not here to have fun. We're here to win. Competitive gaming is about winning, be it with or without honor. If you do not wish to use "unfair" tactics, be my guest. But don't whine about it when someone beats you using said unfair tactics.

So, now you can see why, in theory, I believe infinites shouldn't be allowed: they contradict a vital element of most fighting games in that they eliminate competition.
Or not.

Why do we allow it, then? I've heard some reasons, but I don't think I agree with many.
You disagree =/= It should be banned

Stuff about "Too hard to enforce".
It's one of the reasons.

Second, people argue that we can't limit aspects of the game. Why not? We limit items from the game to minimize luck and maximize competitivity. We limit stage choices arbitrarily for the same reason. We even limit certain aspects of movesets. For instance, Sonic can't repeatedly B-stall, but he's free to use that move in any other situation that doesn't involve stalling. Basically, we wouldn't limit DDD's downthrow, as he can still chaingrab etc; he just would be banned for using it in a situation that's considered an infinite.
"Competitivity"? DDD has no infinite. It's always a chaingrab. It's just that on some characters, he doesn't need to move forward much if at all to regrab. We'd be limiting how much he's allowed to chaingrab 5 characters, punishing him because his chaingrab is just too darn good against those 5.

Third, people say it doesn't actually happen often enough for tournaments to consider them.
No one with half a brain is saying this.

This really doesn't make sense to me. If it happens at all, we should have a rule for it. If it wouldn't affect the majority of people that don't use infinites, then that's great, but at the very least we've limited the people who would use it. Regardless of whether not many people do it, IN NO SITUATION should a player (like DK) go into a match knowing that he will lose because he faces a DDD who is going to infinite him.
It's the DK's choice to go DK against a character he knows he's at a huge disadvantage against, just as it's Ike's choice to go up against Pit on Final Destination. We do not ban things because they create unfair matchups. We ban them if they break the game ("Everyone plays as DDD or lose!").

Fourth, people say it's essential to the playstyles of certain characters. That's complete horsesh*t. DDD doesn't need to infinite people to win a match. The ICs certainly don't either, and reliance on it just limits IC players for digging deeper Brawl's metagame. Stop using this excuse as a bad cop-out for not wanting to get better.
No one's saying this either. Where the hell are you getting these crappy arguments from?

TLDR: Infinites go against the main tenet of all multiplayer games by eliminating competitivity.
No they don't. Competitive gaming is about winning at all costs. Infiniting someone (not that many such true infinites exist, most are chaingrabs or chain grab-releases).

Bud

Smash Journeyman
Well yuna has a point in that we dont ban a move because it is too powerfull, i mean take Ike, He can aaa, aaa, aaa, Fsmash, and your dead. That seems cheaper and easier than a chaingrab to me but it wont be banned. The only one I have an issue with is IC which is infinite and just plain annoying, my friend does it all the time and trust me when I say, its infinite and unbeatable unless you "dont get grabbed". I would love to see someone not get grabbed a whole game, just try to attack them and shield grab or their blizzard can hold you in place for a grab. It will be an issue that gets resolved if it really turns out to be an issue.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well yuna has a point in that we dont ban a move because it is too powerfull, i mean take Ike, He can aaa, aaa, aaa, Fsmash, and your dead. That seems cheaper and easier than a chaingrab to me but it wont be banned. The only one I have an issue with is IC which is infinite and just plain annoying, my friend does it all the time and trust me when I say, its infinite and unbeatable unless you "dont get grabbed". I would love to see someone not get grabbed a whole game, just try to attack them and shield grab or their blizzard can hold you in place for a grab. It will be an issue that gets resolved if it really turns out to be an issue.
Kill Nana, issue solved.

The IC infinites require Nana to still be alive and for her to be desynched. Is it annoying to have to kill Nana or face possibly losing a stock from a single grab? Yah. But it's not overpowerdedly hard. Nana is easily gimped.

Just play it safe and use a character that's good at separating the ICs and kill Nana.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I think the main reason why debates like this come up in the first place is because as Yuna stated, people forget that the point of competitive gaming is to win. People lose sight of that, and arguments arise because of it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I think the main reason why debates like this come up in the first place is because as Yuna stated, people forget that the point of competitive gaming is to win. People lose sight of that, and arguments arise because of it.
Which is why "Don't get grabbed," is a perfectly viable argument.

Bud

Smash Journeyman
But that makes you have to choose a certain character to stand a chance, it may end up as a IC vs. anti IC which is not a good thing and is going to piss off a lot of people who only have 1 or 2 mains. I dont know how much of an issue it will be, but if it becomes a problem many people may lose thier mains because they have so much trouble separating nana. Its an old argument in which all of our points have been said, even in melee, and really wont be a problem unless IC start winning most of the tournys with just chaingrabs. However, there are things that are just as stupid in brawl as a infinite chaingrab, like the whorenado (MK) which forces you to go character specific also.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
But that makes you have to choose a certain character to stand a chance, it may end up as a IC vs. anti IC which is not a good thing and is going to piss off a lot of people who only have 1 or 2 mains. I dont know how much of an issue it will be, but if it becomes a problem many people may lose thier mains because they have so much trouble separating nana. Its an old argument in which all of our points have been said, even in melee, and really wont be a problem unless IC start winning most of the tournys with just chaingrabs. However, there are things that are just as stupid in brawl as a infinite chaingrab, like the whorenado (MK) which forces you to go character specific also.
It's nowhere near ICs vs. ICs. Tons of characters can easily separate the two.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman

We don't encourage them. We just allow them. I'm not gonna demand Republicanism be outlawed but I'm not encouraging it either.

Only, we banned all stages with a permanent wall partially because of this!

How easy something is to do is inconsequential. If it's possible, then someone will learn how to do it properly and reliably.

How much skill an infinite takes is inconsequential. If an infinite is possible, then it has to be banned if it's broken, even if it's hard to do. How often do you see Chu Dat screw up Wobbling on the few occasions he actually does it?

Just don't get grabbed. No computer is ever in control of the opponent, even if he's getting infinited. Yes, he cannot escape if you do it properly, but boo hoo him.

You know what, a lot of things are really broken and unfair and guaranteed or pretty much guaranteed if done right. Well boohoo. Where does it end? Do we ban Falco's chaingrab that takes certain characters from 0-40%? Heck, that's 40 friggin' percent! Do we ban certain attacks because they kill certain other characters way too early?

The game is badly designed. Some characters have unfair advantages. Some characters has suckfest matchups. Deal with it.

Misguided opinion.

We're not here to have fun. We're here to win. Competitive gaming is about winning, be it with or without honor. If you do not wish to use "unfair" tactics, be my guest. But don't whine about it when someone beats you using said unfair tactics.

Or not.

You disagree =/= It should be banned

It's one of the reasons.

"Competitivity"? DDD has no infinite. It's always a chaingrab. It's just that on some characters, he doesn't need to move forward much if at all to regrab. We'd be limiting how much he's allowed to chaingrab 5 characters, punishing him because his chaingrab is just too darn good against those 5.

No one with half a brain is saying this.

It's the DK's choice to go DK against a character he knows he's at a huge disadvantage against, just as it's Ike's choice to go up against Pit on Final Destination. We do not ban things because they create unfair matchups. We ban them if they break the game ("Everyone plays as DDD or lose!").

No one's saying this either. Where the hell are you getting these crappy arguments from?

No they don't. Competitive gaming is about winning at all costs. Infiniting someone (not that many such true infinites exist, most are chaingrabs or chain grab-releases).
Hey look Yuna, you've continued your streak of being absolutely ********! You're over 6000 now, 3000 more and people will be shouting that lame meme at your stupidity!

Did you actually even bother to read the reasons for my argument? You somehow managed to criticize things that weren't even arguments. Oh, and thanks for generalizing what I said as a misguided opinion. Look, if you're really too stupid to actually counter what I'm saying, then just don't post. Lord know's we don't need more of your posts.

I'll humor you in telling you why you're wrong this time, but, in the future, here's what an argument consists of, since apparently they don't teach logic (or, actually, anything that constitutes intelligence) in Stockholm:

CLAIM: What you're saying
WARRANT: Why what you're saying is true
IMPACT: Why it matters

Notice that my argument has these things.

Here is the structure of your argument(s):
CLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIM

Anyway, here's why you're a ****ing moron. I'm only going to answer the ones that are actually responding to something that matters, because you decided to PMS about random **** that wasn't even part of my argument, for instance, my very first sentence.

"Only, we banned all stages with a permanent wall partially because of this!"
This still is just a band-aid patch that only allows people to ignore the problem while the real problem goes unattended. Why the hell would you ban stages when you can ban the infinite? There are infinites that exist without a wall. There are stages with walls that aren't permanent that still allow 0-death combos. BANNING STAGES WITH WALLS DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM. IT AVOIDS IT. Maybe it's a step in the right direction, but banning a perfectly good stage because it allows for infinites is illogical. Stop the infinites, open up more stages.

"How much skill an infinite takes is inconsequential. If an infinite is possible, then it has to be banned if it's broken, even if it's hard to do. How often do you see Chu Dat screw up Wobbling on the few occasions he actually does it?"
It is consequential, because if you read what I said, the reason some infinites were allowed is because they were impossible to pull off without screwing up every once and a while (even then, they shouldn't be allowed). I wasn't saying allow hard infinites. I was giving a reason for why they were allowed. THEN I said the ease of Brawl's infinites exacerbates the issue. You're feeding into my argument.

"Just don't get grabbed. No computer is ever in control of the opponent, even if he's getting infinited. Yes, he cannot escape if you do it properly, but boo hoo him.

You know what, a lot of things are really broken and unfair and guaranteed or pretty much guaranteed if done right. Well boohoo. Where does it end? Do we ban Falco's chaingrab that takes certain characters from 0-40%? Heck, that's 40 friggin' percent! Do we ban certain attacks because they kill certain other characters way too early?"
I'm sorry, was this an argument against me? Because I certainly don't see it. I don't know who your friends are, Yuna, but the last time I checked "Well, boohoo" isn't a proper answer to a reasoned argument. Also, read what I said below about don't get grabbed. You're an idiot. I've responded to your arguments already in my OP, so I'm not going to do it here.

"The game is badly designed. Some characters have unfair advantages. Some characters has suckfest matchups. Deal with it." and "It's the DK's choice to go DK against a character he knows he's at a huge disadvantage against, just as it's Ike's choice to go up against Pit on Final Destination. We do not ban things because they create unfair matchups. We ban them if they break the game ("Everyone plays as DDD or lose!")."
No, no. There's a difference between impossibility and disadvantage. The second DK gets grabbed, he loses his stock. That's not a disadvantage. That's an impossibility. If DK had a really tough time against DDD without the infinite, HE AT LEAST GETS TO INFLUENCE WHETHER HE WINS OR LOSES. Infinites don't allow him to do that, and you have not once responded to my argument saying that.

"We're not here to have fun. We're here to win. Competitive gaming is about winning, be it with or without honor. If you do not wish to use "unfair" tactics, be my guest. But don't whine about it when someone beats you using said unfair tactics."
No, read what I ****ing said before you post your mundane garbage. COMPETITIVE = YOU PLAYING AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE. COMPETITIVE =/= YOU FACING A COMPUTER. INFINITES =/= YOU PLAYING AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE. INFINITES = YOU FACING A COMPUTER. I have never had someone use an infinite against me (I've been CGd, but whatever), so I'm not whining. I'm just saying there's no justification for allowing them, and your stupidity is reifing that. You need to have two people influencing each other's gameplay as a prerequisite to any sort of multiplayer game, and infinites break that.

"No one with half a brain is saying this."
Really? Because within 5 minutes of me posting, someone made that argument. And please stop patronizing people, Yuna, you're not intelligent at all. I don't care that you can capitalize properly and write decent sentences, you're a troll. And a dumb one at that.

""Competitivity"? DDD has no infinite. It's always a chaingrab. It's just that on some characters, he doesn't need to move forward much if at all to regrab. We'd be limiting how much he's allowed to chaingrab 5 characters, punishing him because his chaingrab is just too darn good against those 5."
DDD has no infinite = :laugh: . Do you even know the definition of an infinite? A chaingrab can be an infinite, not vice versa, *******.

"No one's saying this either. Where the hell are you getting these crappy arguments from?"
I guess you've never gone to the IC forums after someone came back from a tournament banning grab infinites...

"No they don't. Competitive gaming is about winning at all costs. Infiniting someone (not that many such true infinites exist, most are chaingrabs or chain grab-releases). "
Listen, you're an idiot. Infinites = you can continually lock someone down and damage them regardless of situation (unless, of course, someone applies a condition, IE: wall infinite). THE FACT THAT A GRAB IS PART OF AN INFINITE DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT AN INFINITE. They're inescapable and infinitely repeatable, that's all that matters.

The following quotes:
Misguided opinion.
It's one of the reasons.
Or not.

are basically you getting pissy at me for no reason. Seriously, grow up and argue on legitimate terms. You attacked me without even reading the whole thing. I write down 5 reasons, and you criticize my first by saying "It's only ONE of the reasons..." Are you brain-dead? I'm not going to flatter you with another response unless you want to engage me at a level above a 6th-grade-playground-argument.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
You're incorrect about the difficulty of wallshine infinites. Many good players can literally wallshine for hours with ease. Most of the foxes that can't can still wallshine long/consistently enough to get them to a high enough damage to kill.
I might be wrong (I didn't really play Melee competitively), but I thought Fox could infinite without a wall. If I am, my bad, I didn't know. I was referring to that; I've seen Foxes to it against a wall and I know it's easy, you're right.

It doesn't matter though, really, the point was that infinites are bad.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
No, AAA AAA AAA fsmash is not an infinite. It's not even a combo. It's escapable, therefore your opponent still affects your gameplay. It's as simple as that.

And yes, I agree. Don't get grabbed is stupid advice from people who can't actually think up a good argument.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Kill Nana, issue solved.

The IC infinites require Nana to still be alive and for her to be desynched. Is it annoying to have to kill Nana or face possibly losing a stock from a single grab? Yah. But it's not overpowerdedly hard. Nana is easily gimped.

Just play it safe and use a character that's good at separating the ICs and kill Nana.
So what happens if you get grabbed before you can kill Nana? The infinite occurs, the harm is done, we still need to fix it.

"Kill Nana" and "Don't get grabbed" doesn't fix infinites. You're just saying "yea look the situation is bad but just don't let it happen." You ignore the actual issue with ineffective advice.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
"I think the main reason why debates like this come up in the first place is because as Yuna stated, people forget that the point of competitive gaming is to win. People lose sight of that, and arguments arise because of it."
Yes, but YOU MUST ESTABLISH A COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE COMPETITIVE GAMING CAN EXIST. WE BAN STAGES AND TECHNIQUES TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO 'WIN' IN A FAIR MANNER. I AM SUGGESTING THAT WE TACK ON INFINITES TO THAT LIST.

And, Jesus, read what I said before you just flat-out agree with Yuna. I would expect at least that much of a Smash Debater.

Which is why "Don't get grabbed," is a perfectly viable argument.
Actually, that doesn't make sense at all to me, can you explain?

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
"Kill Nana" and "Don't get grabbed" doesn't fix infinites. You're just saying "yea look the situation is bad but just don't let it happen." You ignore the actual issue with ineffective advice.
Honestly, "Avoid the grab" is much better to say than, "Try to escape the grab", because the latter is simply not going to happen, but the former can happen to some extent (you will be grabbed sometime), but if you try to avoid the grab, you can damage the Ice Climbers and attempt to control them, and look for an opportunity to kill Nana. I can't really give advice since I rarely get to play against Ice Climbers, but I'm sure a very good player will know what to do.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I didnt know Dededes CG is infinite
o_O
I think some people can escape it.

Here's the deal.

DDD and Falco CG's aren't infinite because THEY CAN'T GO ON INFINITELY. Falco's stops at certain percentages and is interrupted by the end of the stage. DDD's is interrupted by the end of the stage.

DDD can infinite 5 characters - Bowser DK Mario Luigi Samus - until his heart's content. The move doesn't end unless the DDD player screws up. So, it's an infinite.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, "Avoid the grab" is much better to say than, "Try to escape the grab", because the latter is simply not going to happen, but the former can happen to some extent (you will be grabbed sometime), but if you try to avoid the grab, you can damage the Ice Climbers and attempt to control them, and look for an opportunity to kill Nana. I can't really give advice since I rarely get to play against Ice Climbers, but I'm sure a very good player will know what to do.
Sure, avoid getting grabbed is good advice when there are infinites present.

I'm just saying that it encourages a campy playstyle and doesn't actually solve the problem. You're going to get grabbed at some point, and then you will die because you cannot escape.

Look, I'm not saying infinites cannot be pre-avoided. I am saying that, once in them, they are unavoidable, and you can be in them until you die. That is not competitive, as per my definition. That is why they should be banned.

But above all:

Why are you people trying to justify infinites via "DONT GET GRABBED" when you know that's horrible advice?

It ruins the game. YOU KNOW it's not practical, because at some point you're going to get grabbed, and then you're going to get infinited.

Basically: THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH INFINITES BEING ALLOWED AT TOURNAMENTS. SAYING 'DONT GET GRABBED' DOESN'T ACTUALLY FIX THE PROBLEM, IT JUST DIVERTS IT.

Eji1700

Smash Apprentice
I thought t he point of competitive gaming was to be the best, and this is why we see fighters with overpowered advantages banned in other fighters along with techniques and strategies. Normally they are not, but the way that DDD's infitnie throw completely eliminates multiple characters from being played is a valid reason to look into the possibility. This isn't a high tier character who will naturally have an advantage. This is basically the same as having a long range, instant, home run swing for half the cast. I would bet you money that if tomorrow this effected Snake it would be heavily considered for ban, but so long as it doesn't effect him or metaknight, so DDD can't sweep tourneys, it never will, and DK's will never ever be played.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I thought t he point of competitive gaming was to be the best, and this is why we see fighters with overpowered advantages banned in other fighters along with techniques and strategies. Normally they are not, but the way that DDD's infitnie throw completely eliminates multiple characters from being played is a valid reason to look into the possibility. This isn't a high tier character who will naturally have an advantage. This is basically the same as having a long range, instant, home run swing for half the cast. I would bet you money that if tomorrow this effected Snake it would be heavily considered for ban, but so long as it doesn't effect him or metaknight, so DDD can't sweep tourneys, it never will, and DK's will never ever be played.
I agree.

That's why Yuna is an idiot for saying 'SO WHAT DEAL WITH HAVING A BAD ADVANTAGE.'

It's not just an advantage. An real advantage is like Fox v Mewtwo in Melee. Mewtwo could still win depending on the skill level of both people involved. An infinite is like DDD facing DK, and having it in the rules that DK has to jump off to his death each time. He can't win BECAUSE he has no control over winning.

There's a difference.

And I would like someone who decides on these rules to tell me why, because so far, no one's really given an adequate response to what I've been arguing.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to add:

I UNDERSTAND that infinites are not used by every character all the time. I'm not going to try to pretend that every time a DDD faces a Bowser, the DDD is going to infinite him the whole game.

But the possibility exists, and it's happened before. It ruins the game for all the reasons I listed.

And if the possibility is there, it needs to be discussed.

So, discuss.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
So what happens if you get grabbed before you can kill Nana? The infinite occurs, the harm is done, we still need to fix it.

1) There is no such thing as a Foxinfinite without a wall (that's inescapable).
2) You just don't get it, do you? ICs aren't overpowered enough that you have to play as them or a select few (like, 3) other chars to even stand a chance of winning against them. We wouldn't ban them even if their various infinites allowed ICs to actually win the majority of tournaments... only when they dominate tournaments so much there's no way of winning against them unless you play as ICs themselves or a select few (3) others, then we'd ban them.

As it stands now, the IC infinites just make them good. Heck, they aren't even God Tier good with the infinites! There are still plenty of characters that are better than them and that, most importantly, beat them. The ICs infinite is just a really good weapon, much like any of Ike's smashes. You eat one of Ike's smashes, chances are, you're going to die unless you had less than 40% before you got hit. You get F-tilted by Sheik, chances are, you'll eat at least 5 more F-tilts and then a U-smash. You get hit once by Meta-Knight, chances are you'll get hit a few more times.

Does it make them good? Yes. Does it make them annoying to play against? Yes. But it doesn't make them so overpowered we have to ban them or the infinites. Kill Nana, it's not that hard. And without Nana, Popo's got nothing.

I think some people can escape it.

Here's the deal.

DDD can infinite 5 characters - Bowser DK Mario Luigi Samus - until his heart's content. The move doesn't end unless the DDD player screws up. So, it's an infinite.
Not surprisingly, you're wrong. On all of this.

So you wouldn't want to ban it if it were Snake who had these chaingrabs because, hey, he's good enough already? Nice logic.

And no, if an infinite was found against Snake tomorrow, no one would seriously consider banning him. For one thing, IC's infinites work on him AFAIK.

Competitive Gaming is not about every single character having an equal chance or even having a chance at all. It's about eliminating seriously broken stuff that elimiantes everyone but a small select few. If DeDeDe could do what he does against DK against the majority of the cast, then, yeah, we'd ban it. But that's not how it is.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes, but we've all found out that you don't need the be the best to do the infinates. They can be mastered with relative ease.
I'm a DK main and within 10 minutes of playing as the IC, I was able to get their infinite working for me in SOME DEGREE. They're not hard, and they screw up the game. No one will think you're great for doing an infinate, so why argue that it's all part of being the best?

---Edit---
This was directed at the guy who posted like three up.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
I might be wrong (I didn't really play Melee competitively), but I thought Fox could infinite without a wall. If I am, my bad, I didn't know. I was referring to that; I've seen Foxes to it against a wall and I know it's easy, you're right.

It doesn't matter though, really, the point was that infinites are bad.
Without a wall, you can't really infinite. Drillshine is easily SDId out of, waveshines usually end once you reach the edge of the stage.

Basically, an infinite is just another aspect of the game. It's different from normal combos, it's a powerful tool, but it isn't overpowered most of the time. If there was an infinite that kills you if you ever get hit by a laser, that would be crazy overpowered because Falco can spam lasers from far away without punishment.

With stuff like the ICG, you need to fulfill two conditions that can easily be prevented:

1) You need to have Nana alive
2) You need to grab your opponent

Yes, it is possible not to get grabbed. ICs have a horrible grab range and bad traction, which means that they're pushed out of grab range by any properly spaced attack. They're also really slow, which means that even if their shield gets hit by a slow attack, they often can't counter attack because they just can't get there in time.

So much for getting grabbed. But Nana is really easy to kill as well. Pretty much every character has an attack that seperates the IC's, and once that hits, you can go from there. The AI for Nana is really bad in Brawl, meaning she's really easy to gimp.

Another thing: if the Ice Climbers base their entire style around trying to get grabs and grabbing, they will leave themselves vulnerable a lot, much more so than if they played safer. This means that by the time the IC's get a grab and take the stock, they will already have been punished abnormally much. In this way, if all evens out: the Ice Climbers sacrifice a lot of damage to get the grab in, which is very powerful, but doesn't do much more than balance out the situation.

Basically, you have to play differently against IC's, but the CG is most certainly not broken. I know this thread is kind of about infinites in general, but the ICG is the most debated one, and the argumentation against other bans is similar; usually, it's very hard to get your opponent into a situation where you can infinite them.

Also, don't multi post. Use the edit button if you've forgotten something. :p

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes, but we've all found out that you don't need the be the best to do the infinates. They can be mastered with relative ease.
I'm a DK main and within 10 minutes of playing as the IC, I was able to get their infinite working for me in SOME DEGREE. They're not hard, and they screw up the game. No one will think you're great for doing an infinate, so why argue that it's all part of being the best?

---Edit---
This was directed at the guy who posted like three up.
It's not about being the best, it's about winning.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh I see. So the best doesn't always win.
....wtf?
If you just won, you were the best, be it if you chose the best character in the game, the best character in that matchup or just plainly foresaw your opponents' every single move and punished them accordingly with a low-tier character.

(NTSC)
Melee Sheik vs. Melee Marth
Melee Ganondorf vs. Melee Marth

Sheik destroys Marth. Ganondorf, not so much. You can win against Marth as Ganondorf, but it's much easier to beat him as Sheik. You can either go with Ganondorf and have an uphill battle or you can go as Sheik and have an easier time.

Either way, if you win, you just won. Is it more "impressive" and "honourable" to go with the harder route? Possibly. But I don't care, I play to win. If my secondary can destroy a character my main loses to, I'm gonna switch to my secondary.

Why play Captain Falcon when you can just win using Snake (Brawl)? Why play as Yoshi who needs the opponent to screw up literally three times as much as Yoshi to win when you can just infinite someone to death using the ICs (but if Nana dies, well, then, you're screwed)?

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
1) There is no such thing as a Foxinfinite without a wall (that's inescapable).
2) You just don't get it, do you? ICs aren't overpowered enough that you have to play as them or a select few (like, 3) other chars to even stand a chance of winning against them. We wouldn't ban them even if their various infinites allowed ICs to actually win the majority of tournaments... only when they dominate tournaments so much there's no way of winning against them unless you play as ICs themselves or a select few (3) others, then we'd ban them.

As it stands now, the IC infinites just make them good. Heck, they aren't even God Tier good with the infinites! There are still plenty of characters that are better than them and that, most importantly, beat them. The ICs infinite is just a really good weapon, much like any of Ike's smashes. You eat one of Ike's smashes, chances are, you're going to die unless you had less than 40% before you got hit. You get F-tilted by Sheik, chances are, you'll eat at least 5 more F-tilts and then a U-smash. You get hit once by Meta-Knight, chances are you'll get hit a few more times.

Does it make them good? Yes. Does it make them annoying to play against? Yes. But it doesn't make them so overpowered we have to ban them or the infinites. Kill Nana, it's not that hard. And without Nana, Popo's got nothing.

Not surprisingly, you're wrong. On all of this.
Can you please follow your own ****ing signature's advice?

1) Alright, my bad, I didn't really follow Melee infinites. It doesn't matter.

2) No, actually, you're not getting it.

Whether we ban something shouldn't depend on how it affects tournament results. It should depend on whether they limit competitivity.

I've already made my case for why they do, and you decided to completely ignore it.

Here are the facts: If an IC player did NOTHING but infinite the whole game, he would undoubtedly win. You can't escape once you're grabbed. He can do it until you're dead. Theoretically, uneless the IC player screws up, once he gets a grab it's a stock loss for his opponent WITHOUT HIS OPPONENT INFLUENCING IT. Technically, if this is done every time, there wouldn't be a player who could lose with ICs.

So why doesn't this happen in the results? Because people hate infinites, and IC players realize that if they did NOTHING but their infinite, no one would like playing with them (or even like them much in general, to be honest). No one would think the win is 'legit' if he did nothing but infinite. That's why it doesn't happen as much, but theoretically it could.

And NO, their infinite is not a MOVE like Ike's fsmash, you f*cking idiot. I said why it's not like 6 times in my main post which you didn't read. You can do so many things to avoid Ike's fsmash from not happening. Once you are grabbed with the ICs, technically they could have you dead without you doing anything. That's not something that's debatable.

PLEASE STOP IGNORING THIS: INFINITES MEAN THAT THEY CAN'T STOP UNLESS THE PERSON SCREWS UP. CHAINGRABS STOP WHEN CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN (%, end of stage). COMBOS STOP AT CERTAIN PERCENTS. INFINITES GO ON FOREVER. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

I am not suggesting we ban ICs. I am saying ban their infinite.
I am not saying ICs are the best characters. I am saying that they can kill someone without allowing them to react. That, Yuna, is what should be banned.

3) You're an idiot, as I've already said. You didn't even give a reason for this.

I've defined infinite for you, which you (characteristically) ignored. I've said why DDD has an infinite and a CG, and why they are different.

You can ignore them if you please, but in the end, I'm still right.

EDIT: Also, how many games have you not been grabbed? For me, 0. It's not good advice, and it ignores all the justifications I've been listing the entire time.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
If you just won, you were the best, be it if you chose the best character in the game, the best character in that matchup or just plainly foresaw your opponents' every single move and punished them accordingly with a low-tier character.

(NTSC)
Melee Sheik vs. Melee Marth
Melee Ganondorf vs. Melee Marth

Sheik destroys Marth. Ganondorf, not so much. You can win against Marth as Ganondorf, but it's much easier to beat him as Sheik. You can either go with Ganondorf and have an uphill battle or you can go as Sheik and have an easier time.

Either way, if you win, you just won. Is it more "impressive" and "honourable" to go with the harder route? Possibly. But I don't care, I play to win. If my secondary can destroy a character my main loses to, I'm gonna switch to my secondary.

Why play Captain Falcon when you can just win using Snake (Brawl)? Why play as Yoshi who needs the opponent to screw up literally three times as much as Yoshi to win when you can just infinite someone to death using the ICs (but if Nana dies, well, then, you're screwed)?

Hey, how about you respond to what we've been saying? Ignorance might be cool and all, but it just makes you look dumb.

If I choose Mewtwo against Marth and lose, it's because I wasn't good enough to influence the match in my favor. That, or the Marth was good enough to beat my defenses.

If I choose DK against DDD and he does nothing but infinite me, HOW DO I INFLUENCE THE MATCH? I lose a stock without having anything to do. That's not condusive to competitive play BECAUSE I need to be allowed to respond to things for something to even be competitive in the first place.

There is a difference. Respond to it, stop asserting garbage.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you're losing to someone who only does infinites, then for real, you should lose.
That in itself is easy to avoid.
What sucks would be getting into a situation where the grab is completely unavoidable, and THEN the infinites start. I don't think you need a whole lot of prep time to start it up.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Without a wall, you can't really infinite. Drillshine is easily SDId out of, waveshines usually end once you reach the edge of the stage.

Basically, an infinite is just another aspect of the game. It's different from normal combos, it's a powerful tool, but it isn't overpowered most of the time. If there was an infinite that kills you if you ever get hit by a laser, that would be crazy overpowered because Falco can spam lasers from far away without punishment.

With stuff like the ICG, you need to fulfill two conditions that can easily be prevented:

1) You need to have Nana alive
2) You need to grab your opponent

Yes, it is possible not to get grabbed. ICs have a horrible grab range and bad traction, which means that they're pushed out of grab range by any properly spaced attack. They're also really slow, which means that even if their shield gets hit by a slow attack, they often can't counter attack because they just can't get there in time.

So much for getting grabbed. But Nana is really easy to kill as well. Pretty much every character has an attack that seperates the IC's, and once that hits, you can go from there. The AI for Nana is really bad in Brawl, meaning she's really easy to gimp.

Another thing: if the Ice Climbers base their entire style around trying to get grabs and grabbing, they will leave themselves vulnerable a lot, much more so than if they played safer. This means that by the time the IC's get a grab and take the stock, they will already have been punished abnormally much. In this way, if all evens out: the Ice Climbers sacrifice a lot of damage to get the grab in, which is very powerful, but doesn't do much more than balance out the situation.

Basically, you have to play differently against IC's, but the CG is most certainly not broken. I know this thread is kind of about infinites in general, but the ICG is the most debated one, and the argumentation against other bans is similar; usually, it's very hard to get your opponent into a situation where you can infinite them.

Also, don't multi post. Use the edit button if you've forgotten something. :p
I'll respond more when I'm back from my meeting.

Infinites ARE overpowered if they used to their fullest potential. DDD can grab Mario and kill him from 0%. There is no combo that does that. Combo's also can be escaped, either through opponent ability or situational stuff. Infinites can't be escaped, ever, unless the person doing it screws up. That's why they're bad. Read my original post for why.

I'll respond to the ICG thing when I'm back. But please read what I said in my original post, because I still don't feel like that's refuted, and Yuna certainly doesn't offer any intelligence to rebut what I've said.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Excellent points Patsie, agreed.

Sure the point of competitive gaming is to win, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Hey look Yuna, you've continued your streak of being absolutely ********! You're over 6000 now, 3000 more and people will be shouting that lame meme at your stupidity!

Did you actually even bother to read the reasons for my argument? You somehow managed to criticize things that weren't even arguments. Oh, and thanks for generalizing what I said as a misguided opinion. Look, if you're really too stupid to actually counter what I'm saying, then just don't post. Lord know's we don't need more of your posts.

I'll humor you in telling you why you're wrong this time, but, in the future, here's what an argument consists of, since apparently they don't teach logic (or, actually, anything that constitutes intelligence) in Stockholm:

CLAIM: What you're saying
WARRANT: Why what you're saying is true
IMPACT: Why it matters

Notice that my argument has these things.

Here is the structure of your argument(s):
CLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIMCLAIM

Anyway, here's why you're a ****ing moron. I'm only going to answer the ones that are actually responding to something that matters, because you decided to PMS about random **** that wasn't even part of my argument, for instance, my very first sentence.

"Only, we banned all stages with a permanent wall partially because of this!"
This still is just a band-aid patch that only allows people to ignore the problem while the real problem goes unattended. Why the hell would you ban stages when you can ban the infinite? There are infinites that exist without a wall. There are stages with walls that aren't permanent that still allow 0-death combos. BANNING STAGES WITH WALLS DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM. IT AVOIDS IT. Maybe it's a step in the right direction, but banning a perfectly good stage because it allows for infinites is illogical. Stop the infinites, open up more stages.

"How much skill an infinite takes is inconsequential. If an infinite is possible, then it has to be banned if it's broken, even if it's hard to do. How often do you see Chu Dat screw up Wobbling on the few occasions he actually does it?"
It is consequential, because if you read what I said, the reason some infinites were allowed is because they were impossible to pull off without screwing up every once and a while (even then, they shouldn't be allowed). I wasn't saying allow hard infinites. I was giving a reason for why they were allowed. THEN I said the ease of Brawl's infinites exacerbates the issue. You're feeding into my argument.

"Just don't get grabbed. No computer is ever in control of the opponent, even if he's getting infinited. Yes, he cannot escape if you do it properly, but boo hoo him.

You know what, a lot of things are really broken and unfair and guaranteed or pretty much guaranteed if done right. Well boohoo. Where does it end? Do we ban Falco's chaingrab that takes certain characters from 0-40%? Heck, that's 40 friggin' percent! Do we ban certain attacks because they kill certain other characters way too early?"
I'm sorry, was this an argument against me? Because I certainly don't see it. I don't know who your friends are, Yuna, but the last time I checked "Well, boohoo" isn't a proper answer to a reasoned argument. Also, read what I said below about don't get grabbed. You're an idiot. I've responded to your arguments already in my OP, so I'm not going to do it here.

"The game is badly designed. Some characters have unfair advantages. Some characters has suckfest matchups. Deal with it." and "It's the DK's choice to go DK against a character he knows he's at a huge disadvantage against, just as it's Ike's choice to go up against Pit on Final Destination. We do not ban things because they create unfair matchups. We ban them if they break the game ("Everyone plays as DDD or lose!")."
No, no. There's a difference between impossibility and disadvantage. The second DK gets grabbed, he loses his stock. That's not a disadvantage. That's an impossibility. If DK had a really tough time against DDD without the infinite, HE AT LEAST GETS TO INFLUENCE WHETHER HE WINS OR LOSES. Infinites don't allow him to do that, and you have not once responded to my argument saying that.

"We're not here to have fun. We're here to win. Competitive gaming is about winning, be it with or without honor. If you do not wish to use "unfair" tactics, be my guest. But don't whine about it when someone beats you using said unfair tactics."
No, read what I ****ing said before you post your mundane garbage. COMPETITIVE = YOU PLAYING AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE. COMPETITIVE =/= YOU FACING A COMPUTER. INFINITES =/= YOU PLAYING AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE. INFINITES = YOU FACING A COMPUTER. I have never had someone use an infinite against me (I've been CGd, but whatever), so I'm not whining. I'm just saying there's no justification for allowing them, and your stupidity is reifing that. You need to have two people influencing each other's gameplay as a prerequisite to any sort of multiplayer game, and infinites break that.

"No one with half a brain is saying this."
Really? Because within 5 minutes of me posting, someone made that argument. And please stop patronizing people, Yuna, you're not intelligent at all. I don't care that you can capitalize properly and write decent sentences, you're a troll. And a dumb one at that.

""Competitivity"? DDD has no infinite. It's always a chaingrab. It's just that on some characters, he doesn't need to move forward much if at all to regrab. We'd be limiting how much he's allowed to chaingrab 5 characters, punishing him because his chaingrab is just too darn good against those 5."
DDD has no infinite = :laugh: . Do you even know the definition of an infinite? A chaingrab can be an infinite, not vice versa, *******.

"No one's saying this either. Where the hell are you getting these crappy arguments from?"
I guess you've never gone to the IC forums after someone came back from a tournament banning grab infinites...

"No they don't. Competitive gaming is about winning at all costs. Infiniting someone (not that many such true infinites exist, most are chaingrabs or chain grab-releases). "
Listen, you're an idiot. Infinites = you can continually lock someone down and damage them regardless of situation (unless, of course, someone applies a condition, IE: wall infinite). THE FACT THAT A GRAB IS PART OF AN INFINITE DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT AN INFINITE. They're inescapable and infinitely repeatable, that's all that matters.

The following quotes:
Misguided opinion.
It's one of the reasons.
Or not.

are basically you getting pissy at me for no reason. Seriously, grow up and argue on legitimate terms. You attacked me without even reading the whole thing. I write down 5 reasons, and you criticize my first by saying "It's only ONE of the reasons..." Are you brain-dead? I'm not going to flatter you with another response unless you want to engage me at a level above a 6th-grade-playground-argument.

Don't be an *******. It's most obvious that you're beat by the fact that you're SCREAMING INCESSANTLY just to get your point across.

What I think we have here is someone who just got beaten in a tournament because they were too ignorant to ban Corneria, and then got infinited in the wall and lost because of DDD.

And for CG'ing and camping, it's not really that hard to use a character with a range ability, whether it be a space animal, IC, Pikachu, Lucario, Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Link, Toon Link, (etc the list goes on) and just spam your range attack until the camper decides to stop camping to infinite and come up and fight you properly.

Or just use a decently swift character and you won't have to worry about grabs.
If I choose DK against DDD and he does nothing but infinite me, HOW DO I INFLUENCE THE MATCH? I lose a stock without having anything to do.
Is this really a legit question? Charge up your punch, use the down B, do whatever you want to! I mean seriously, is DDD's grab range really farther than DK's Charge Punch range? Or his DownB ability's radius?

I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom