• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inet Appreciation.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'd like to give a thanks to Phil and all the workers who made the INET tournaments possible. It was by far my favorite tournament venue i've ever been to. Venues i've been to in PA don't even come remotely close to how good INET was. INET is no longer having tournaments not just because of Smash. Appearantly, things have been stolen from every tournament they've ever ran. Halo discs, Gears of wear, XBOX controllers, and Now a Wii all stolen.

I'd like to give a very sarcastic thank you to the Asshole(s) who have been stealing stuff from the venue. It had plenty of room, provided their own TVs, and were very generous about everything. What more could you ask for? Hiroshi, Thank you and everyone else that made INET tournaments possible.

Again.

A Very Special FUCK you to the guy who stole the Wii and other misc. items over the past tournaments they have ran.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
These tournaments were weekends to unite the fragmented population of Florida smashers in one area so that we could fellowship with our lingo and experiences and exhibit our unique styles of gameplay. Thanks. Kissimmee isn't on the map of Central Florida anymore.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
This has been an ongoing thing?

Wow.

There's a special place for people like that.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm totally investing is some equipment such as this for my tournament March 15th. I suggest iNet stocks their building with them as well.

Top Bottom