• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indianapolis Melee Smashfest interest?

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just out of curiosity, if I were to hold weekly or maybe bi-weekly smashfests for Melee in Northern Indianapolis, how many people would be interested in attending?

Tink

Smash Hero
this looks like it could get enough interest to do a tourny a month 0_o. im sure chicago would come if so!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I love this I should be really close to this and I can bring my brother 2 melees and some hot sauce. sorry but I don't spare hot sauce very well. I have a youtube video provening it somewhere like "hot sauce isn 't meant to be chugged".

There should be alot here come on a fair amount of smashers,mid of the midwest/ great Indiana corn field, and even better I can finally play people better than me, at least I hope you guys are better because I,m bringing pichu out(could have replaced pichu with sexy).

I think even know some people near this state I could invite. Everyone go spead the word. Oh what days would these be on? Sunday would be amazing for.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would probably try and make it. Purdue has a decent scene and is like 1 hour away from Indy so they might try and come as well.
From Purdue to there has gotta be almost 2 hours. I've done that drive probably 15 times.

Tink

Smash Hero
im confused how its that far 0_o....its 2 hours to west lafyette, and 3 hours to indy. atleast, from me.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
oh i might be able to make it once in a while, but every 1 - 2 weeks, definitely not. i'll have to show iggy how to play again :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I,m geussing I would be the only pichu/ice climber player not that I chain throw a lot unless you are playing pretty gay. They can both 0% death a good handful of people

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
DOWN-SMASH is the greatest move ever. I,ve done falcon combos and all that stuff. Anyone going to the tourment in Indianapolis to play melee? I am coming to play friendlys even if it's brawl

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most likely within the next month. And then every so often after that. This was mainly to see if it'd be worth my time to try to get this going and it would appear that it is.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you host one of these after one of Count's tournaments, I might be able to get a group to go from that tournament to your house, spend the night, then wake up and melee all day.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Please not weekly. Weekly will get less turnout, and it will deter people in the 2-5 hr range.

Bi or tri weekly would be awesome. And make this happen soon, because there are NO melee tournaments going on right now.

Thanks Joshu

Top Bottom