• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Can Xero/Ducky not pm you through the swf private message system?
Can't find them because Search is down, which is how I find them. And I'm not searching through 35 pages of text to find them when this all could be avoided by simply unbanning me for 2 minutes to tell them how to contact me via a different chat system.

Banned users and Moderators cannot PM me, or receive messages from me. It seems that the only way to have ANY time of communication with anyone on the Xat is either, spam log-in, OR contact a Owner, which there are no active owners on there anyway. This is why I suggested new administration on Xat.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
They can talk to you here. It's not like xat is their only means of communicating with you, or even that them talking to you is an emergency.

Personal and selfish reasons?
I guess I can't argue. It is really selfish that we'd rather ban someone than listen to them constantly belittle, berate, and disagree with everything that's brought up. You act like an *** and you're well aware of it, and your answer, rather than "I'm sorry I'm a douchebag I'll try harder" is "ignore me."
Well it's a chatroom and it has owners, and those owners have the option to ban you rather than ignore you, and really no one disagrees with them except Joey, who doesn't like anyone ever getting banned ever, and Xero/Ducky because apparently they're too lazy to talk to you on smashboards.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Can't find them because Search is down, which is how I find them. And I'm not searching through 35 pages of text to find them when this all could be avoided by simply unbanning me for 2 minutes to tell them how to contact me via a different chat system
Look through this thread. Xero has posted it in recently.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
I find it amazing that everyone is literally dodging the fact that there is a obvious problem in administration on Xat. No one but I am (currently) searching for solutions toward the problem.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know nothing about the situation involving the ban, and suggested the most reasonable solution when it came to solving this problem.

Hilt gets to decide who the owners are. No one technically has any say in the matter. Unfortunately, he's not going to listen to you.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
A group of 15-23 year olds do not need a democracy for a chat created by one of our friends. Hilt could ban everyone last one of us and sit in the chatroom by himself snickering madly if that's what he wanted. No one can do ANYTHING about ANYTHING if that's what Hilt wants.

Sorry, Braxy. There's really nothing you can do. Like I suggested, just try talking to Crash privately about fixing whatever you did.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
I mean really. Someone contact Mayling, Hilt, and or Crash so I can contact Xero and Ducky. This is all I am trying to do. It is all I request from this chat. After that, I won't bug you guys again

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You're really just being a troll. Theres no other way to say it. You're annoying all of us, and if the mods don't want to tolerate you, then well.. they don't need or have to. They have ban for a reason. To stop spam and big annoyances to the whole group.

Sorry about my bad spelling lol.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
You're really just being a troll. Theres no other way to say it. You're annoying all of us, and if the mods don't want to tolerate you, then well.. they don't need or have to. They have ban for a reason. To stop spam and big annoyances to the whole group.

Sorry about my bad spelling lol.
Thing is you can't tell what I'm feeling over the internet, if you can, then you'd see that I am not trolling in the slightest. By now, I'd would have thrown in a random "nou" and "umad" WAY before any of this drama started. And FYI. Only trolls can tell when trolls are trolling, unless I make it really obvious.

I honestly say we drop this, due to the problem being solved.

Icyo

Smash Ace
I say we just stick to one problem since there will be another one eventually lol

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Cinci is close enough to KY to count.
Me and Day would know, we accidentally went there in December :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
But Hilt, why would you kick Day out? I bet it's because you don't approve of robots in your states O:

wangston

Smash Lord
To be quite frank I hate all of you.......................

and by hate I mean miss. Just one year and five months and I´ll be back.

Top Bottom