• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Increase Board Activity

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Omg the music in that video is 222good ICG. We definently have to find something like that for the video. Its like a mix of techno with an 8bit sound to it. I love it lol

Yeah Linkin Park's songs all kind of have the same feel to it, Im not a big fan =S Maybe we could get a remix song from an older game? Like All your base are belong to us kind of remix XD

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvON5Y5038
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2LMOBAaO0
pokemon remixs if you roll that way.

there are some really good ones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT3EiOq47XMthis one scaryed me as a small child right at 0:20 so I quickly fought other people or when to the next floor.

I have some title ideas one's so amazing with a pun and everything which I will use for myself one day. you could go: hurts so good, oh no I missed at picking fox dear is me(that once happened to me before lol), to good for brawl, pichu pwnage, lol you picked pichu I win,pichu beat you, pichu lv100. random off the top of my head

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I hadnt even tried to think of a name yet lol. Im sure Ill get a few ideas to toss out there sooner or later.

As for music I really like that champion lance metal remix link you gave. I think thatd be a good song for the video =D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
maybe but it's really short and works best by it's self so yeah I think there may be something better.

hey any other things you do with up-B? you rock you like a hurricane if you do the I missed at picking fox

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Of course! I cant give away all my Pichu tricks :p I gotta use them to mind**** you at Pound :p lol

Yeah I have a few more upB tricks Im still trying to work all the kinks out of, and a few ideas for upB that I want to test

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't blame you at all:) I still won't tell a lot of my ideas for me. non-mindgame tactics should be all right to share but you don't have to.

oh yeah if you want to ho pink floyd call it "Delicate Sound of Thunder"

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Great ideas everyone. Me thinks we should make a poll and let the whole board decide on a song out of 5 or so that we have selected.

I'm not going to Pound4 sadly, and if I was, I'd probably use ICs anyway.

My fav idea for a combo vid so far is:
- Starts off with mellowish-slow music, sort of old black and white, film-grainy of Pichu getting his *** handed to him.
- Fades out of sound and video. Then music comes back on a lot faster, louder and better and a title comes up.
- Then we show Pichu doing some small good combos.
- When the music really kicks in we show awesome Pichu combos.

Sound good to everyone? If so, then we need a song that fits that rhythm of slow > medium > fast.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Great ideas everyone. Me thinks we should make a poll and let the whole board decide on a song out of 5 or so that we have selected.

I'm not going to Pound4 sadly, and if I was, I'd probably use ICs anyway.

My fav idea for a combo vid so far is:
- Starts off with mellowish-slow music, sort of old black and white, film-grainy of Pichu getting his *** handed to him.
- Fades out of sound and video. Then music comes back on a lot faster, louder and better and a title comes up.
- Then we show Pichu doing some small good combos.
- When the music really kicks in we show awesome Pichu combos.

Sound good to everyone? If so, then we need a song that fits that rhythm of slow > medium > fast.
If thats the way you want it we could use Path by Apocolyptica. Its basically got everything you just said lol.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
If thats the way you want it we could use Path by Apocolyptica. Its basically got everything you just said lol.
I'll listen now...
Remember it's not my decision. I want the whole Pichu boards to take a part in this, because it is the first and possibly only big project we've ever been given.

EDIT:
Metal + Cellos = AWESOME!
It fits really well, I guess we'll wait to what Carzy and Wool think. If they like it, we can go ahead with what combos and clips we'll actually have in there.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I thought it could fit a combo video pretty well so Ive been saving it for a good one, and I think this is that one =D

As for clips to put into the video I think we should all pitch in like 25-35 seconds of clips for the video, and we can just seperate them throughout the video so its not the same person all in a row.... Then again we could do the same person all in a row and have a little tag that says who it is playing, then during the credits we could have like a picture of 4 different pichus and label all of them with whoever was using that color/costume of pichu or something. We could do that whether we seperate the clips or not though I suppose lol @_@

But yeah considering theres only 4 of us who really post on this bored, I think we should all have atleast 30 seconds in the video, :30x4=2 min and the song in mind is 3:05, so we have a 1:05 left to fill. We can possibly get chudat or some other good pichu players to get us a few clips, or the 4 of us could just each have like 35 seconds of footage in the video each, leaving 45 seconds of song, which with Grims idea of having pichu getting stomped at the start of the video during the slow part, which is about 30 seconds long, we could have that and then the ending credits be like 15 seconds long. This way it fits the song perfectly, and we all get our own portion of unique clips.

Another thing I was thinking about is we have to decide on someone to send all the clips to for editing. Im pretty good at video editing and I have the software to do it. Just tossing that out there =p

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
great song but I just think it would be **** for pinkfloyd only one combo video ever has had a pink folyd song in it and that was the credits song high hopes. but yeah it's a great song I geuss I will look for clips I find most anyways.

I know we shouldn't make it till pound 4 unless no one who plays pichu makes it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I should be able to let you for a fact if I can do pound 4 tonight. I kind of doubt it but I still have a chance. And I will still need money and I can't get a job because I have watch my brothes so late. say hey outloud.

I like the pink floyd ref. high hopes

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Okay, assuming we do Path and not a Pink Floyd song, here is a little something I cooked up quickly:
Start-10
Fade into words, (for too long we've been pushed around... kind of thing), fade back into black.
10-15
Fades into grayscale, film-grainy video of Fox owning Pichu. Fades to black.
15-20
Fades into grayscale, film-grainy video of Marth owning Pichu. Fades to black.
20-25
Fades into grayscale, film-grainy video of Shiek owning Pichu. Fades to black.
25-30
Fades into grayscale, film-grainy video of Captain Falcon owning Pichu. Fades to black.
30-40
Fade into words, (but now it's time for us to fight back... kind of thing), fades back into black.
40-50
Fade into stylish words, *Insert Title Here*, with a SmashBoards advertisement fading in underneath, flashes and distorts like there is an electrical problem.
50-1.20
Various clips of Pichu owning, occasional flashes and distortions, combos synch with music sometimes.
1.20-1.40
Various clips of Pichu owning, more awesome than before, occasional flashes and distortions, combos synch with music sometimes.
1.40-2.05
Fades into various grayscale, film-grainy, videos of Pichu killing people. Fades to black.
2.05-2.32
Various clips of Pichu owning, equally as awesome as before, occasional flashes and distortions, combos synch with music sometimes.
2.33-End
Various clips of Pichu owning, stupidly awesome, occasional flashes and distortions, combos synch with music sometimes.

BTW, Good luck at Pound4 for all those going!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yay I should make it I said should because there's always a chance your legs could expolde. I geuss that would be cool. Crap I don't know I haven't really ever made a combo video before but it sounds like a F*** you for saying F*** me thing or something. so yeah if it works it works.

Hey if I can do teams grab F-smash and random thundering all day I may be kidding or mmaaaayyybbeee not

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
yay I should make it I said should because there's always a chance your legs could expolde. I geuss that would be cool. Crap I don't know I haven't really ever made a combo video before but it sounds like a F*** you for saying F*** me thing or something. so yeah if it works it works.

Hey if I can do teams grab F-smash and random thundering all day I may be kidding or mmaaaayyybbeee not
um... what?
I didn't understand a single bit of what you said there.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
found some tripy music you COULD use PHANTASM theme really it's pretty cool and tripy and great moives too. he is insanly powerful and has an army of the dead but he chooses to mindgame people to death. Just an idea you try one then the other see which is better.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey I have some old clips I may have them up in a few days. I just don't feel good. My dad won't let me to pound4 because he believes it's fake and he was going to mail the money in on saturday and he wouldn't listen to me. I would be paying and everything but.

Tamoo

Smash Master
err that really sucks, if thats the only reason he thinks it doesnt exist, try and find that road to genesis set of videos and show them to him, really dont know what else you could do about that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
My dad will NOT admit he is wrong. I argued him down to the point where I was right he COULDN'T prove me wrong I was right 100%. I was grounded and told to shut up even IF I said nothing disrespectful. I showed him the site and everything tryed to explain why he couldn't be right. I was rong!!!

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Wow that sucks ICG. Ill still be attending. Infact Im booking my plane ticket and what not this friday =D

Sorry Ive been kind of absent on the threads the last few days. Ive been pretty sick, swine flu and what not =S

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
as long as you don't have pig fever it's cool. But yeah I might get some early 09 film up. I powersheilded a fireball with my taunt on one part.

Hey at least you can travel more and you don't have the following problems:brawl noobs, sheik chain throws, any thing esle?

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh fair enough lol, australia must be harsh for a smasher i can imagine.

And no brawl noobs? Oh god you got no idea. brawl is annoyingly bigger in Europe, though melee has had a revival (ppl like me and my crew being part of that revival)

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
oh fair enough lol, australia must be harsh for a smasher i can imagine.

And no brawl noobs? Oh god you got no idea. brawl is annoyingly bigger in Europe, though melee has had a revival (ppl like me and my crew being part of that revival)
For some reason, not sure if this is true for other places as well, but where I live, n00bs main Kirby. Always.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah most noobs do play as kirby I did at first then I found the Godly down-smash of the ice climbers and everything about them was cool.

I heard brawl wasn't as big due to the long freakin wait and it murdered the hype. Crap that must suck well I,ve heard of smashers on those small islands around the pillippnies THEy have it bad

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
yeah most noobs do play as kirby I did at first then I found the Godly down-smash of the ice climbers and everything about them was cool.

I heard brawl wasn't as big due to the long freakin wait and it murdered the hype. Crap that must suck well I,ve heard of smashers on those small islands around the pillippnies THEy have it bad
I remember in SSB, my first character was Pikachu, because he was the only one I knew about. Then I moved onto Ness and have stuck with him since.

Then in Melee, I thought Roy was awesome so I started with him. All my firends thought that Pichu and Ice Climbers were crap (Back when we were n00bs) so I started using them as joke characters, they turned into my mains.

Finally in Brawl, I've gone from Ice Climbers, to R.O.B., to Wolf, to DDD, to Snake, to Mr. Game and Watch and finally to Wario.

In Brawl+ I use G&W again.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
most people know roy is awesome. I remember when I was a noob I started as kirby and I thought link was broken as H*** and brawl link was even more broken when I saw what they did to his moves and stuff I thought falcon sucked and was uber homo with fox, falco wasn't as gay.

I never thought about range and saw the self damage on pichu so I figured he was equal to of better than pikiachu when I conpared moves I couldn't figure out rest for every and WTF ness. ice climbers could combo and I also spamed down-smash I went to pichu because of a lot of reasons I always preffer him over pikachu, no self faith, trying to help my brother win, his duck, he reminds me everytime how amazing this game is all the stage and limitless details, when I play I remember when I unlocked jigglypuff I was amazed it brings back the inter noob in me when every detail was amazing. Aslo It reminds me how powerful the mind is and I am the limit If I want to powersheild every single attack I could if I can press R as fast as they can press A.

I like him but I don't play as him because he sucks or anything

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
freakin range, bombs, uber broken boomorang and worse he beats all your projectiles with his godly sheild. I thought he was for years lol. maybe it was the cpus. But I geuss I was a better noob than most in that way I figured out they are retarted and run into f-smash and you can down-B them all day as kirby.

Hey what if we say something awesome about pichu in all our posts in other threads like
..............................................................................,..................................................................................................................................................................... so yeah sheik ***** link all day and just needs a grab.

pichu power

Tamoo

Smash Master
link was rediculous!

You couldnt recover against him cos he'd upb you

his grab went across most of the stage!

you could downthrow to upb!

I also remember a time when nobody gave a **** about marth cos roy was stronger,

And iceclimbers were broken, double dsmash!

Aah memories, and this was only a year ago for me :o how things change
Ive had so many mains in all three games that i could write an essay, but ive pretty much got all 3 games sorted now.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
OOOOHHHH I LLLOOOVVVVEEE double down-smash it needs a name like the knee I want came it the God smash but it doesn't sound amazing.

You forgot to add spomething about pichu like wtf pichu is broken, pichu peeps, pichu pichu, pichu pickles or something you meant say.

Do you play as pichu? Do you know much or anything not said?

pichu sees you there

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
OOOOHHHH I LLLOOOVVVVEEE double down-smash it needs a name like the knee I want came it the God smash but it doesn't sound amazing.

You forgot to add spomething about pichu like wtf pichu is broken, pichu peeps, pichu pichu, pichu pickles or something you meant say.

Do you play as pichu? Do you know much or anything not said?

pichu sees you there
I will always remember Melee as the game that made me a gamer. I barely played games, then my older brother got a Gamecuber and Melee. I played a few matches against him and was instantly addicted. I started looking on the internet for glitches, I tried out the Sonic and Toad rumors (Just to prove my friend wrong recently, I went and hit every credit using a controller with an auto-firte button, t'was lol worthy). All that stuff.

I was really anticipating Brawl, but it was kind of a let down.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wish someone would post in the up-B thing about stages I want as much input as I can get.

I talked to some random guy today how he thought brawl was a retarts game freakin spam.

He played melee once and liked it.

Top Bottom