• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Increase Board Activity

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
There are so few Pichu mains out there and this board is as dead as the new sonic games.
Why? Quite obviously because no one wants to main the worst character. They don't want to risk losing tournaments just because of Pichu's tier list position. If we really want to make this board come alive, we need more DEDICATED Pichu mains. My proposition? We brainstorm ideas to advertise his awesomness.

Awesome Combos, ATs, epic matches, combo videos and just all around awesomeness.
The way I see it, if we get some people to main Pichu, that will intice even more people, and they will convince more, until we have a thriving community like all the other boards. I think a place to start would be with IC mains, because for some reason most IC mains like to main Pichu (Guilty as charged).

wool

Smash Ace
The few people who play Pichu regularly don't go to tournaments regularly.
But I agree with what you said. The reason why no one is here is because Pichu isn't played at all.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I geuss we are just to hardcore I love the 21th post alreadly but yeah like the ice climbers there is no reason the logicly makes snects to play as pichu. They are super hard to play as and take SOOO much mental skill it's not even funny. You can onlt go so far with a cloneish charter for people jumping out and going wow pichu I know more people are wow pikachu so maybe we could get a few players that way.

really you can't say it's just because of that list because most people who have ever touched pichu know pichu>kirby and some people would say he is higher. But why do ice climber players (and some fox/zedla) players love pichu? but not pikachu? really a lot of pikachu players hate the ice climbers. But they have to try before they can do anything so I believe to get them to try we **** people bad. I love the movement, mindpower,easier grabs, it's not automatic and good kill power of pichu you can't just waveshine

I can't make it to many tournaments due to the fact my dad won't drive me out of the city and I can't get a ride

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna start maining Pichu for tournament play so youll probably start seeing me around these boards a little more often :p I dont see why so little people play Pichu. Ok, aside from the fact he is the worst character, so what? Hes so flashy when you really get going with him, and on top of that hes fun to play as. Oh well I guess. Ill try to get some recorded matches up from some of the next tournaments I go to, see what you guys think of my Pichu and what not =D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wow that cool. Hey do you know anything about pichu that you don't think we know about? I mean pichu is very unexploded and not much is known. do you know pichu has the best tech in spot in the game? Glad to hear you want to try. NOw I think there are like 7 pichu players and 4 that post sweet

I would like more pichu players like most people but I think there needs to be more ice climber players if anything.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, best tech in place, worst tech rolls etc etc :p

I dont think I know anything that any of you dont already know. Ive watched a lot of the vids on this forum though and personally I dont think that any of the pichu players really exploit his upB all that much.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ive watched it. I like the idea behind it but I just dont see a lot of Pichu players actually using it a lot. I use it for baiting, edge hogging, randomly moving about the stage, tech chasing, and as an approach =D

Its pretty good for moving off platforms though like in your vid. Memorizing the spots on platforms you can upB to a ledge to for a quick ledgehog is pretty important imo, especially Pichus matchup against sheik. I think its an important tool. You can just sit back on a platform a little from the ledge as they go for the sweetspot and then edgehog, and when they can on to that you can edgehog a little earlier, then do what peach does against sheik, get up normally and dsmash quick. The good thing about this is they cant just cc trick pichus dsmash like peachs =D

Something you didnt mention in your video but I think its pretty obvious, is that if you upB off the stage then come back onto it, even if you upB straight from the ground you only get the 1 frame of lag. I like to use it to try and push my way back to center stage if Im ever in a tight spot, not a lot of people see it coming, and a lot of them will actually be expecting you to just sweetspot the ledge again when you go off. Not to mention if you bait someone to try and approach you while your close to the ledge and you use this its basically a guaranteed grab as long as you got your timing down.

I use that same idea in approaching from time to time, especially against jiggs. IE when jiggs is approaching you, you back of a bit and upB to a spot where there going to go back to (Wall of Pain and all that, back and forth and back and forth @_@) and go straight into an utilt or usmash. Same method if your approaching someone. Try and bait them foreward into grabbing at you or some kind of shffl, and you can just upB away and back and punish the little lag time they have on there attack with a grab/tilt.

Almost all of this requires great timing though, and you have to know how far upB actuallys goes. Ive had a few problems where I overestimated it and got punished for it.

This is all probably something every pichu player has thought about maybe, but I never see it getting used. upB is like the main offense and defense of my Pichu. I use it for tech chasing, baiting, ledgehogging, random mindgames, approaching, etc etc

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Wow cool useless who your fighting sucks than you must be pretty good. I want to share 2 ideas I have.

stand on top platfrom wait for them to try to upair you sheild and up-B down to them.

run off the stage to avoid camp jump back on run off etc and up-B on to surprize them or bair them. I,m glad i,ve helped one I,ve heard many people say your dumd or your amazing but to bad the video have vad editing

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that run off to avoid camping is kind of the same idea I had but you just upB off then straight back on to throw them off and try to catch them in there attack lag. I could definently see the top platform Idea working. I would probably lightshield though just in case. Wouldnt want to get shield poked, and it might not work as well on some characters like falcon. You might get punished if he deicdes to dj into a dair. You can always shield it and try to grab or utilit him after, but against other characters I could see it working really well.

Ill try to get some matches recorded tomorrow with some of my ideas put into play to see what you think of them and of my pichu in general =D

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aah pichu, i think ive only ever had one match of my pichu recorded, and that was truly shoddy.

Also, kirby > pichu :p

I think i need to experiment a lot with upb cos i never use it to approach or anything, and it sounds interesting.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Okay, I think we should try and work on this whole Up-B thing.
Can it tech chase?
and how many frames of ending lag does it have?

Also, I think we should write a detailed report on Pichu > Kirby, we might be able to get him up on the tier list.

Finally, what are his best and worst stages? I really like battlefield because I find it easy to juggle, but I'm interested in what you guys think.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
pichu has no bad stages the worse is the one that works the for his foe. maybe yoshi's story. but really when you have the following: great recovery, a lot of kill power, speed. there are no bad stages every stage has something bad like always bad really there isn't anything bad. But edge gaurd is broken on green greens wtf F-smash on the edge. best depends on who you figh but overall I like battlefeild.

up-B if done right 1 frame of lag that's why it's talked about tech chase is a bit far because pichu is fast anyways but I use it after b-throw. Really I figured out most of the up-B stuff a long time ago like how there are 3 parts of every jump and everything. hey type in up-B theory on youtube thats a way to go. But everyone I repeat EVERYONE DON"T SPAM THIS it will wreak pichu

pichu hurts himself kirby kills himself and sometimes fails to bring anyone with him. pichu has no useless moves kiby does. kirby is so gimpable pichu is hard to edge gaurd at all. pichu has more sets ups/ more faster/stronger kill moves/combos/ chain throws better grab game/
kriby has more range/tilts/SD/wieght I don't know he doesn't have much and I used to play as him. crap what's he going do with the freakin rock (maybe anti juggle but he's going to get grabed on the stage)? bowser bomb is much more legit of a move
really people say pichu is worse because he hurts himself and has no range that's really bad but somehow kirby sucks even more. And a lot of kirby players don't want to be bottom

wool

Smash Ace
Pichu does much bettter against the top tiers (besides shiek lol) than Kirby does.
That's pretty much why I think Pichu should be a place or 2 higher.

As for up-b I usually don't use it to approach because I still haven't gotten it down 100%. I'm sort of at 80-85% right now, and if on the chance I mess up, I don't want to get grabbed, usmashed, etc. So I usually just use it to escape or move somewhere else which I feel is a better position.

Favorite stage for Pichu is definitely Battlefield. He has up-b lagless areas on like 50% of the stage haha. Credit to ICG for that. Jungle Japes is actually pretty good too, you just don't want to fight most of the top tiers there (but I just love jungle japes so I am probably biased here).

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Pichus upB when done correctly only has 1 ending frame of lag. I use it tech chase pretty often, and its great for just maneuvering around stages with platforms.

My favorite level by far with Pichu is battlefield, followed by DL64. Battlefield; like I said; is just great for Pichus maneuverability. Theres basically no where on the stage you cant be with his upB with basically no ending lag. You can easy ledgehog both ledges from basically anywhere in the level as well with his upB and it is great for juggling :p As for DL64 I just like it because its a big level and I try to play a pretty defensive Pichu, so I like the extra room for trying to space around my opponent as much as possible.

wool

Smash Ace
Yep those are good stages.
Just remember not to spam up-b. It gives 1% to you each time.
5 up-b = 5%.
So unless it's beneficial that you up-b, you really shouldn't do it. Techchasing is just as good if not better in some situations. Same with wavelanding. Up-b can become predictable too after a bit. Just watch out for that.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah no doubt to that. Same with doing both dashs or whatever you want to call it with 1 upB. It does 4% damage I believe. 1% the first time and 3% the second time. It can add up really quick so you definently have to try and make it beneficial otherwise in the long run its just a waste of a stock. I use upB way to much in friendly matches, but its just so I can work on new tricks and what not with it. In tourney matches I try to be super patient with everything

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Keep the discussion going guys!
I think Pichu hurting himself is a pretty terrible reason as to why Kirby is better, I mean, which moves do you use which hurt Pichu? Up-B and B? You only rack up like 15% per stock, so it shouldn't really matter.

What is the best way we should go about facing Shiek mains? Normally I just try and waveroll/dodge/shield around her aerials until I can get a good shot in. Any other ideas?

Any ideas on how to advertise Pichu? I still really think that if we can get him over Kirby in the tier list, more people will notice him just because he isn't last.

Finally, is his dair a good killing move? Or should we just stick with USmash?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
The 1% isn't nearly as bad as if it's predictable it hurts you and any other pichu who trys that on them. Really it's like SWDing is someone could spam the F*** out of it you only have to watch out for the start up or the movement the different rates of movement mess them up why wavesmashing works for the ice climbers even when they should be hit it messes with them.

I am trying to teach myself how to DD with WD and add slow walk after the wavedash and a random up-b you will have some insane movement skill that will blow someones mind that's really hard to predict and punish. yeah my ice climbers are coming back together really good.

super edit did see what you put.

dair is legit ake what ever you can get

I am someone who could walk up to you salm my head into a wall and say something to mess with you NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE THAT power mindgames but the idea of being like that kind of freaks people out.

be sexy with pichu or cute or awesome but remember don't try to be awesome just be awesome.

sheiks in truth I,ve only played 2 sheiks before one I was a noob and the other in teams for friendlies(lol I was bowser) So i can only give you theory. chain throw her and juggle like you would juggle a di less j-puff(I mean just add % safely with upair boring and long but safe) you could just run around and wait not what I would do in truth but it would be smart

wool

Smash Ace
Keep the discussion going guys!
I think Pichu hurting himself is a pretty terrible reason as to why Kirby is better, I mean, which moves do you use which hurt Pichu? Up-B and B? You only rack up like 15% per stock, so it shouldn't really matter.

What is the best way we should go about facing Shiek mains? Normally I just try and waveroll/dodge/shield around her aerials until I can get a good shot in. Any other ideas?

Any ideas on how to advertise Pichu? I still really think that if we can get him over Kirby in the tier list, more people will notice him just because he isn't last.

Finally, is his dair a good killing move? Or should we just stick with USmash?
I use up-b sometimes (see above) but not much. I use a jolt whenever my opp is far. Even though it does 1% it definitely makes my approach a bit safer and that itself helps. I use dair a lot for uair->dair combos and for edgeguarding. A lot of times a running dair off the stage to hit them while recovering is a great way to kill them. nairs can work too there.
As for advertising Pichu, I think a bunch of people already know he is better than Kirby. The reasons are all out there. its just a matter of time now.
I use fair a bit too (but rarely since it gives about 4% :( damage to Pichu). Usually I use it when I want a grab, but fair->ftilt works at high percentages to knock them off stage then edgeguard.

So in short to answer your question dair is amazing. you can get uair->dair combos on a lot of characters. grab-uthrow-usmash-uair-dair even works on fast fallers. dair packs the meaty punch. most of your combos should end with one.

As for sheik you probably want to play real defensive and not go for the approach. You will easily get shield grabbed and then lose that stock (**** sheiks :p). Play defensive, and play only on a stage with platforms, and try and get sheik above you. then follow up with the usual uair, dair, nair, whatever. Thats really my gameplan. Force sheik to get above you.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I use up-b sometimes (see above) but not much. I use a jolt whenever my opp is far. Even though it does 1% it definitely makes my approach a bit safer and that itself helps. I use dair a lot for uair->dair combos and for edgeguarding. A lot of times a running dair off the stage to hit them while recovering is a great way to kill them. nairs can work too there.
As for advertising Pichu, I think a bunch of people already know he is better than Kirby. The reasons are all out there. its just a matter of time now.
I use fair a bit too (but rarely since it gives about 4% :( damage to Pichu). Usually I use it when I want a grab, but fair->ftilt works at high percentages to knock them off stage then edgeguard.

So in short to answer your question dair is amazing. you can get uair->dair combos on a lot of characters. grab-uthrow-usmash-uair-dair even works on fast fallers. dair packs the meaty punch. most of your combos should end with one.

As for sheik you probably want to play real defensive and not go for the approach. You will easily get shield grabbed and then lose that stock (**** sheiks :p). Play defensive, and play only on a stage with platforms, and try and get sheik above you. then follow up with the usual uair, dair, nair, whatever. Thats really my gameplan. Force sheik to get above you.
Nice, nice. I try and stay far away from fair, I just thing that the other aerials give me more of an advantage than the fair > ftilit or fair > grab.

Wow, I rarely use dair but it seems awesome now that you've spoken about it. Will try out soon!

Yeah Shiek is a pain, does utilit get her high enough into the air to juggle or do you need to usmash?

Finally, do you use C-Stick for USmash or...?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I made a edit above. In truth I think pichu's grab game and combos could grow a lot more than up-B I laid out a lot of rame work and junk and when out of my work to uncover any detail i could but I see more in grabs and combos to advance I could be very very wrong.

oh yeah you can dair sheik on a pltform if you are above and she below

ko

wool

Smash Ace
Nice, nice. I try and stay far away from fair, I just thing that the other aerials give me more of an advantage than the fair > ftilit or fair > grab.

Wow, I rarely use dair but it seems awesome now that you've spoken about it. Will try out soon!

Yeah Shiek is a pain, does utilit get her high enough into the air to juggle or do you need to usmash?

Finally, do you use C-Stick for USmash or...?
fair->grab is really why I would ever consider using it (forget fair->ftilt. I know I said that but like you said it isn't really worth it unless you are sure it will connect, and anyway nair at high percents is better). Pichu relies heavily on his grab game like ICG said before. He can chain throw a bunch of characters, and it sets up usmashes, uairs, etc. But yep like you said you probably want to stay away from fairs haha.

Pretty sure a rising uair->dair will only work at low-mid percents. before that I would think you need a usmash. I am totally blanking out now. Ill test it tomorrow just to be sure.

I dont use the cstick to usmash. When my opp is far away, I run and hit up+a. You can also run and hit down+cstickup. Both are just as effective, and it really doesn't matter which you use. if you can use the cstick perfectly you might want to get used to that, since you may not mess up and charge the smash for 1 frame. I just cant use the cstick if my opp is close to me (but not in range of a usmash yet, I have to run a very little bit, but I can never crouch and cstick in short distances) so I just got into a habit of usmashing with the control stick.

BUT

usmash out of shield I always use the cstick. It is really helpful with Pichu. You gotta learn that if you haven't already :)

You should also get into a habit of doing all aerials with the cstick (if you aren't already). While it doesn't reallly matter, it helps since you don't have to by accidentally DI (i.e. you are dair-ing someone, and you by accidentally fast fall it and miss (LOL)).

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wow I,m retarted how I play I used to do rizing upairs but I don't anymore because I can't jump with the stick because I will make it a habit. yeah that and I don't f-tilt for edge gaurd yeah that's kind of dumb of me. Help how can I play as pichu? As fox I play like i,m confused/normal kind of slow offence defence like/crazy really fast **** combo and stuff. I quickly figured out how I play as fox i still don't know different ways to play as pichu

"like ICG said before" I love that

zack152

Smash Journeyman
I try to stay away from dair unless Im either intercepting someone who has a predictable recovery (Ganon, falcon, fox, falco, etc) or if Im trying to pressure peach/sheik. Its a pretty useful tool considering you can full hop dair and have basically 0 lag time on it by the time you reach the ground. I usually just full hop and dair a little ways infront of them, that way if they try to approach (Peach with her float cancels, sheik being sheik XD) and if they dont approach you have more then enough space to try a different tactic.

I personally use my cstick for just about everything. I have a pretty weird habit of it though. Whenever Im facing to the left I use the a button for aerials and when Im facing to the right I use the cstick =S

As for Pichus grab game Im kind of against the idea of chaingrabbing directly, so I try to mix it up a little bit by throwing like an utilit or jab in there then grabbing again. It makes me feel just a little less unfair in the long run XD. Youd be suprised how many people actually get thrown off by it, having tried to tech because you didnt go for the grab again only to get utilted and grabbed again.

I would have posted sooner but Ive been going through some of the footage I took last night. Im trying to pull out some of the useful little tricks I did with upB to make a quick video of to post. I may end up just making it into a short combo video though. =S

Edit: As ICG was talking about with the rising uairs, I actually do it pretty often against fox and falcos shield pressure, either that or utilt. Both can set up pretty nicely for combos/grabs, its just kind of situationaly depending on percents =S

wool

Smash Ace
wow I,m retarted how I play I used to do rizing upairs but I don't anymore because I can't jump with the stick because I will make it a habit. yeah that and I don't f-tilt for edge gaurd yeah that's kind of dumb of me. Help how can I play as pichu? As fox I play like i,m confused/normal kind of slow offence defence like/crazy really fast **** combo and stuff. I quickly figured out how I play as fox i still don't know different ways to play as pichu

"like ICG said before" I love that
Haha well its true I learned a lot more about Pichu from ya :)

I sort of had to learn rising uairs since with Pika its his bread and butter. I also thought I would get into a habit of jumping with just the control stick but luckily i didnt. still WD and jump with x :p

I dont really know if there are different styles on how to play Pichu. Like the only way you can do well is if you bait/use mindgames. so i am just guessing that most pichu players will play the same way. if i go to pound 4 ill record some friendlies and you tell me if you play similarly how bout that haha

wool

Smash Ace
I try to stay away from dair unless Im either intercepting someone who has a predictable recovery (Ganon, falcon, fox, falco, etc) or if Im trying to pressure peach/sheik. Its a pretty useful tool considering you can full hop dair and have basically 0 lag time on it by the time you reach the ground. I usually just full hop and dair a little ways infront of them, that way if they try to approach (Peach with her float cancels, sheik being sheik XD) and if they dont approach you have more then enough space to try a different tactic.

I personally use my cstick for just about everything. I have a pretty weird habit of it though. Whenever Im facing to the left I use the a button for aerials and when Im facing to the right I use the cstick =S

As for Pichus grab game Im kind of against the idea of chaingrabbing directly, so I try to mix it up a little bit by throwing like an utilit or jab in there then grabbing again. It makes me feel just a little less unfair in the long run XD. Youd be suprised how many people actually get thrown off by it, having tried to tech because you didnt go for the grab again only to get utilted and grabbed again.

I would have posted sooner but Ive been going through some of the footage I took last night. Im trying to pull out some of the useful little tricks I did with upB to make a quick video of to post. I may end up just making it into a short combo video though. =S
good **** zach, ill look forward to it.

unfair chaingrabbing???? YOU'RE PLAYING PICHU!!! its impossible to be unfair haha. anyway that tactic with utilt is interesting.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Best thing about beating someone with Pichu? No johns XD
So anyway, say that you are edge guarding, is it better to jump off and hit with a nair, or a bair?

Can't wait for the combo video, so far I've only seen Thunderstruck, so it will be good to have some more fresh air.

Maybe we should all collaberate(sp?) on a combo video for the new competition. We could make a thread, send in all our best combos, compile them with a wicked soundtrack and effects, then enter it into the competition. If we won, it would give Pichu a lot of publicity, and showcase the combined efforts of this board. The link is here for anyone interested: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251720

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Best thing about beating someone with Pichu? No johns XD
So anyway, say that you are edge guarding, is it better to jump off and hit with a nair, or a bair?

Can't wait for the combo video, so far I've only seen Thunderstruck, so it will be good to have some more fresh air.

Maybe we should all collaberate(sp?) on a combo video for the new competition. We could make a thread, send in all our best combos, compile them with a wicked soundtrack and effects, then enter it into the competition. If we won, it would give Pichu a lot of publicity, and showcase the combined efforts of this board. The link is here for anyone interested: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251720
^This^

thats actually like a really good idea. All the footage from the video Im uploading right now was all taken in one night sadly :( its still pretty good though. For that video I would want to get it on a good recording set up, not a ghetto camera rig like mine XD

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
^This^

thats actually like a really good idea. All the footage from the video Im uploading right now was all taken in one night sadly :( its still pretty good though. For that video I would want to get it on a good recording set up, not a ghetto camera rig like mine XD
Glad you agree, any idea for songs? If there are any other metal fan/pichu mains out there, Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment by Static-X I think would fit really well for a fast-paced combo video. Unfortunatley, I don't have any video-capturing device except for a basic handheld camera, so I won't be able to participat unless I get a DVD recorder or something.

Who are we thinking are the best Pichu mains in the world? Any clips of them would obviously go along way.

wool

Smash Ace
Glad you agree, any idea for songs? If there are any other metal fan/pichu mains out there, Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment by Static-X I think would fit really well for a fast-paced combo video. Unfortunatley, I don't have any video-capturing device except for a basic handheld camera, so I won't be able to participat unless I get a DVD recorder or something.

Who are we thinking are the best Pichu mains in the world? Any clips of them would obviously go along way.
AVENGEDDD SEVENFOLDDDDDDD (A7X) lol

Good idea, but I dont have anyone to play against until christmas break.
And I dont have a proper video recorder either.

KDJ and Chu were good. Thats pretty much it I think haha.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey make a thread about making a pichu combo video in the video place I may be able to record in a week or 2 I don't know but if some pichu's can make it to pound4 yeah record there to legit.

pichu could be play like this I geuss
run around-kind of geuss run around take what ver you can get dd wd away punish if you can (funny how that's how I play as yoshi) mix up up-Bs too

crap pichu just runs around mindgames, punishs, and stuff I wish I could think of different ways so I could be insanely flexible I am but not to a crazy random level like how I wish I could.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
I think Im gonna go out today and try to get my hands on a decent recording setup. Sadly I dont have anyone good to play until like mid november where Ill be going to M.A.S so Ill try to get some good clips from that.

As for the combo video Ill try to find a good song to fit. We'll all have to come to an agreement on something. Did you guys want to go with like all face paced or like slow start with a dramatic build up to face paced or...? Maybe we could use Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse and have the opening clips be of Pichu getting comboed on, then as soon as the drums come in we could go into some basic; but flashy; pichu combos, then when the main chorus starts hit with the hardcore and really good combos?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I came close. wish you were here or dogs or maybe the best idea "let there be more than light"
Far far far away way
People heard him say say
I will find a way way
There will come a day day
Something will be done.

I just love them you could use us and them all of it's great

zack152

Smash Journeyman
The only Floyd song I know is Another Brick in the Wall :p

Ok so Ill be getting my recording setup either later today or sometime tomorrow. Found one on craigslist pretty close to me so Im excited =D

Im still trying to think of some ideas for the combo video but Im coming up blank =S What way do you guys want to go with it in forms of song, speed, length, etc???

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WHat kind of theme do you want? like pity, F*** the world , just fun to watch, love, crazy, eletric, I,d hit that, or something esle. really for music you need a theme to pick to pick a song. I think just fun to watch is great like the old combo videos like the ones 3ME made

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was thinking something thats fun to watch that would get people kind of hyped up about Pichu, that might bring some more attention to Pichu in the long run.

Top Bottom