• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I worked out what I need to do to win next tournament

I got too used to playing the MK match-up that I think I stopped camping as hardcore as I should

I noticed that my ledge game is way better than everyone else's that I play against, so I'm just going to abuse that next tourney and hopefully I'll see results
so sick of losing to TL >_>

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I know, that's why I need to stop doing it lol
I'm always touting Puff's potential due to her ability to avoid combat
but then I jump into combat at every available opportunity
sah dumb

I also feel like if I take the game slower, Rest opportunities will come more organically/naturally and it'll be a lot more reliable as a kill move. I usually miss it when I force it, all of my best Rests have happened when I've just been playing casually and not stressing out too much

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I care when it isn't about how Puff is good in brawl/some other blatant lie :troll:. But guyzzzzz if Sakurai is evil and doesn't include Puff :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: who would you main of the characters released thus far (viability aside)? Feel free to change when more are revealed. I'd for with Marf for now.
If Mewtwo isn't in I'm planning on maining Villager atm.

Of course, that could change within 5 minutes of me loading the game up lmao

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Woops, looks like this is getting active again.

I guess i'll just have to silence this thread again.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Nah man you can't silence a future WFT main.

With that said I'm not even sure I'll play the game, seeing how gamecube controllers are out of the race. Depends on how well it'll play with pro controller or on the possibility for Nintendo to make a pro controller with the GC button placement.

Or maybe the 3DS version will be interesting to play, but I doubt it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill probably main Bowser since he actually looks like he wont be complete ass this time around. Ill probably also use a lot of Yoshi and Mario enough to say I co-main both of them with Bowser (like I do now with Brawl/Melee/64, although no Bowser in 64 just Yoshi/Mario). However, I do like WFT, so I might dabble in her a bit, if there are any new additions that really catch my eye I may try them out, and I also like DK/Diddy a lot so maybe Ill give them a try this time around as well. Who knows. I dont really want to pledge my allegiance to a character before I've tried them out first hand though, only reason I said Id probably main Bowser/Yoshi/Mario is since I love those guys as characters and have since 64, so I have a feeling Ill like them enough.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Well I know what you mean, before Brawl came out I could swear I would main MK because he looked so cool and stuff.

I remember being extremely disappointed by his playstyle and ended up maining Falcon, which I had barely touched in Melee. To this day I still laugh at the irony.

Jiggs is forever tho, in every game I have always played her to some degree, and I will try to at least be potent enough to annoy the hell out of everyone.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
urgh
okay so my plan worked, and I beat nikes' yoshi pretty convincingly

then I played against Ghost, he goes Diddy first game and I wreck him for the first two stocks but I got overconfident cause I was wrecking him by being aggressive and he adapted and I lost
then he switches to DDD and I'm just not ready to adapt to that ****, so he starts wrecking me, I adapt and bring it to last stock but it's too little too late

then I play Allen's MK (which is in losers cause he sand-bagged vs. someone he should've beaten >_>), I did really well against him, but he got two random, early up-b KOs - one each game - so I lost

so annoyed at myself

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
It's still fantastic in any ways.
I mean, i can't even go further than 14th.
Btw, does anyone knows a site where i can just drop my brawl replay files with a URL?
Got my replays now and just wanted to know what stupid things i should stop doing.
If you want to waste your time and see nooby stuff, you need infinite replay code though.
Thanks in advance.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Well i mean it could be bothersome for all of you.
But i found out about a site called "We Transfer" where you can put you files and give them to people you want to show them to.
Only problem though is that for the case of the replays, the one who recieved it must go through all the trouble to put those files in his SD card to watch it.
And people have to share their E-mail address so that the file can be transfered correctly.
Of course you guys wouldn't want this kind of trouble.

Top Bottom