• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In my experience, all Pikachu users are either:

MC=3

Smash Cadet
A. 6 year old future losers who think "pikachu is teh kewlest" and spam thunder

B. 12 year old scrubs who think they're awesome because it's easy for people to fall into Thunder during a with anyone match so they spam it

C. Tourny asshats who keep Pikachu as a "trump card" against Snake and spam Dsmash with the occasional Thunder

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Pikachu is a spammy character. When someone plays Pika to win, it usually means T-Bolt and Thunder spam. Thats never fun to play against because you constantly have to be moving.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Wow man seriously you must have played no good pikachu at all. A good pikachu never overly spams as it leaves them open. To be quite honest, it is noobish to say that all pika players are spammers. go watch some vids of anther or something.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
You are ********, and I'm sorry you had a bad experience losing to some noob pikachu, but that doesn't really bode well for your credibility here...moreover, you really should watch some videos online of decent pikachus, Press22 and Anther are some good ones that I know have vids up, especially before you come here to flame ALL pikachu users for your experience that sucked hardcore. Come back when you want a real fight, until then gfto and quit QQing

gallax

Smash Hero
You are ********, and I'm sorry you had a bad experience losing to some noob pikachu, but that doesn't really bode well for your credibility here...moreover, you really should watch some videos online of decent pikachus, Press22 and Anther are some good ones that I know have vids up, especially before you come here to flame ALL pikachu users for your experience that sucked hardcore. Come back when you want a real fight, until then gfto and quit QQing
you r my idol for tonight man. well said.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

nuff said.

10 :pikachu2:

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
In my experience all Zamus users are guys who never get to see hot chicks in real life so they have to look at video game chicks.

RabidClone

Smash Rookie
^I don't play Zamus as a secondary for that reason. D:
But seriously, not all Pikachus are spammers. Just take a look at videos of Anther's, and you'll change your mind.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Allow me to teach you the ABC's of how not get hit by a Warlock Punch!

A. Go around the attack via rolling.
B. Air dodge the attack with the right timing.
C. Duck....if it works... >_>
D. Hit your opponent before they are able to launch the attack with another attack.
E. Go around the opponent via (triangle?) jumping.
F. Shield the attack.
G. Grab your foe or the edge before or during the attack.
H. Use counter or a counter-like move.
I. Attack at the same time with a powerful move so the two moves stop each other.
J. Side step dodge the attack with the proper timing.
K. Walk, run, or jog in the opposite direction of your foe or past your foe before they can perform the attack.
L. Jump off the stage and SD to become invincible for the 2 seconds so you don't get damaged.
M. Break your opponents Wii before they can land the attack by any means necessary. Either Wii will work. :laugh:
N. Use the control stick....and your brain...at the same time while the game is on. Now, move your character. Your character should move instantly. Woaw...talk about revolutionary. I know-this is pretty mind bending stuff.
O. FalcOHHNNNN PunchAAAAA.
P." Drink Captain Falcon energy drink. It'll blow your head off!"
Q. Download skill off Limewire (wait that will kill your computer) some internet site.
R. Fight for your friends. And do crack and heroine. Okay...maybe not the crack and heroine part... >_>
S. Stop camping and spamming. Unless for camping you brought marshmallows, crackers, chocolates, a camp fire, and a whole lot of ROB campers. Then we can have smores! Lots and lots of smores!
T. Stop picking Pit so you can sit all their using your fB and nB like there is no tomorrow. Seriously...no one likes that.
U. Stop being a John. Yes-that is coming from a 105% legit John! :chuckle:
V. Tell your opponent (with eye contact) that you in love with them with all your heart before they can perform the attack. Then forward smash them and their heart. Or...just reassure them that you aren't gay! :laugh: If they're hot though and they like you pulling a move on them, pull the other forward smash in your arsenal if you catch my drift! o_O
W. Pause the game (and exit the match).
X. Grab your foes controller so they can't perform the attack. Do whatever after that. And yes-this is a legit tournament strategy. I know. I've used it. Online.
Y. Punch your opponent in the face before they can perform the attack, throw them off the stage, and yell "YOU MUST RECOVER!!!"
Z. Actually learn the basics of smash bros. To learn more, follow this link!

Now you know how not to get hit by a warlock punch! Now apply this knowledge on dodging easy-to-dodge moves like Thunder (well...considering when most n00bs use it it is easy to dodge), Ganondorf's up tilt, and Bowser's forward Smash. With this you'll be well on your way to knowing all the basics of smash bros. :)

RabidClone

Smash Rookie
Lol John. 10CaptainFalconEngeryDrinks

X. Grab your foes controller so they can't perform the attack. Do whatever after that. And yes-this is a legit tournament strategy. I know. I've used it. Online.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
The guy who started this thread is probably 1 of 1 things.A disgruntled 20 year old who got beaten by a younger pika when he was playing as one of his incredibly manly charcters.(Snake,Marth,Metaknight)

I know beacuse alot of my friends are disgruntled 20 year olds who lose to my pika(I am 20 myself though)

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
Yeah you seroiusly need to see some other pikas. I'm pretty good and I don't spam. You can't generalize all pikas that way just because you aren' that experienced. :p

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice

B. 12 year old scrubs who think they're awesome because it's easy for people to fall into Thunder during a with anyone match so they spam it

C. Tourny asshats who keep Pikachu as a "trump card" against Snake and spam Dsmash with the occasional Thunder
When will people learn not to come into a character's forum flaming the character and the people who play the character? It never works out in their favor.

Allow me to teach you the ABC's of how not get hit by a Warlock Punch!

A. Go around the attack via rolling.
B. Air dodge the attack with the right timing.
C. Duck....if it works... >_>
D. Hit your opponent before they are able to launch the attack with another attack.
E. Go around the opponent via (triangle?) jumping.
F. Shield the attack.
G. Grab your foe or the edge before or during the attack.
H. Use counter or a counter-like move.
I. Attack at the same time with a powerful move so the two moves stop each other.
J. Side step dodge the attack with the proper timing.
K. Walk, run, or jog in the opposite direction of your foe or past your foe before they can perform the attack.
L. Jump off the stage and SD to become invincible for the 2 seconds so you don't get damaged.
M. Break your opponents Wii before they can land the attack by any means necessary. Either Wii will work. :laugh:
N. Use the control stick....and your brain...at the same time while the game is on. Now, move your character. Your character should move instantly. Woaw...talk about revolutionary. I know-this is pretty mind bending stuff.
O. FalcOHHNNNN PunchAAAAA.
P." Drink Captain Falcon energy drink. It'll blow your head off!"
Q. Download skill off Limewire (wait that will kill your computer) some internet site.
R. Fight for your friends. And do crack and heroine. Okay...maybe not the crack and heroine part... >_>
S. Stop camping and spamming. Unless for camping you brought marshmallows, crackers, chocolates, a camp fire, and a whole lot of ROB campers. Then we can have smores! Lots and lots of smores!
T. Stop picking Pit so you can sit all their using your fB and nB like there is no tomorrow. Seriously...no one likes that.
U. Stop being a John. Yes-that is coming from a 105% legit John! :chuckle:
V. Tell your opponent (with eye contact) that you in love with them with all your heart before they can perform the attack. Then forward smash them and their heart. Or...just reassure them that you aren't gay! :laugh: If they're hot though and they like you pulling a move on them, pull the other forward smash in your arsenal if you catch my drift! o_O
W. Pause the game (and exit the match).
Y. Punch your opponent in the face before they can perform the attack, throw them off the stage, and yell "YOU MUST RECOVER!!!"
Z. Actually learn the basics of smash bros. To learn more, follow this link!

Now you know how not to get hit by a warlock punch! Now apply this knowledge on dodging easy-to-dodge moves like Thunder (well...considering when most n00bs use it it is easy to dodge), Ganondorf's up tilt, and Bowser's forward Smash. With this you'll be well on your way to knowing all the basics of smash bros. :)
This quote is purely ftw. Nuff said.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
seriously though..if you want to talk about spamming go to the pit thread.
Did you not read anything about the decent, non-spamming Pikachus?
The same goes for Pit, and any other spamming character.
Noobs spam, good players don't.

Roller

Smash Legend
pika has so many tricks in its arsenal. idk what u r talking about. btw... snake is an even matchup.
I'm tellin you man, Snake is an advantage for pika.

And to the guy who made this and the guys who agree with him. You people are ****in *******. Why don't you go to youtube, type in

SSBB Anther (Pika) Vs

and watch as he dismantles his opponents without a trace of spam. And his opponents are usually top tier players that you might recognize. What you may not recognize however is how the top player for your character gets beaten like a dad beats a red haired stepchild (no offense red haired people) by a pikachu who didn't use Thunder more than about 3 times in about a 5 minute match.

I hate it when n00bs go starting ridiculous threads spouting hymns of ignorance and foolishness. Honestly, you are just proving how pathetically stupid you are. Just get off the forums and go die in a fire.

Honestly, I'm surprised you were able to get out of your house to buy brawl in the first place. I mean those doorknobs are tricky, you have to twist AND push.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I'm tellin you man, Snake is an advantage for pika.

And to the guy who made this and the guys who agree with him. You people are ****in *******. Why don't you go to youtube, type in

SSBB Anther (Pika) Vs

and watch as he dismantles his opponents without a trace of spam. And his opponents are usually top tier players that you might recognize. What you may not recognize however is how the top player for your character gets beaten like a dad beats a red haired stepchild (no offense red haired people) by a pikachu who didn't use Thunder more than about 3 times in about a 5 minute match.

I hate it when n00bs go starting ridiculous threads spouting hymns of ignorance and foolishness. Honestly, you are just proving how pathetically stupid you are. Just get off the forums and go die in a fire.

Honestly, I'm surprised you were able to get out of your house to buy brawl in the first place. I mean those doorknobs are tricky, you have to twist AND push.
Now THAT is how you teach a n00b some RESPECT!

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman

I'm going to assume you lost to a 6 year old Pikachu player, so you're pissed off? Seriously, get better or go back to Wii Sports....

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, people these days.

Go watch a real pikachu like me or Anther.
or someone who's GOOD on here which sadly is kinda.... rare.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
LOL at the person talkin about Zamus users. when noobs post stuff like ZSS is hawt and stuff. we flame them haha

im assuming he was playing as snake and was killed by a noob at a tournement. in front of everyone.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
i get u but at the sametime obviously it takes skill to play as pikachu but i know how u feel with the whole D-smash Down B and Neutral B with pikachu. its like they can punish you if you just get near pikachu. you try to hit them!? nooo it doesn't work like that, they sidestep into a almost lagless d-smash, spam neutral B to keep u away. u get close!? down B or d-smash. im not saying that thats what everybody does and im sure there are a lot of pika mainers out there who can shut me up by not playing like this but 80% of the time its a very effective strategy and they exploit it...if the character has the ability why not use it? but i agree that it frustrates me sometimes lol cuz i main sonic and have trouble against pika's lol w/e i have to get better then =/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Are the non spammy Pikachu players still ripping this guy apart?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Doesn't sonic have one of the most rigged moves in history?

His neutral b?

It automatically homes in on your player!

What the hell!

And you can do nearly lagles aerials straight from it.

Pika owns sonic though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL! :.(

And you just toss me aside for the next pika in line...I see how it is Bunny.

I DON'T NEED YOU! I have my squirrel!

/obvious joke:laugh:
It's not you, it's me...I just...I just think it's time we see other Pikachus. I'm sorry. ):

Galax~Sure. =D
The more practice, the better.

Top Bottom