• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In my experience, all Pikachu users are either:

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
You will find a lot of tournament players using down smash a lot because in Melee, that was Pikachu's best asset. I mained Pikachu back on 64 so my style heavily depends on airials. It mostly depends on the generation of gaming they developed from.

n3g4t1v3

Smash Cadet
Pikachu is a spammy character. When someone plays Pika to win, it usually means T-Bolt and Thunder spam. Thats never fun to play against because you constantly have to be moving.
You are right, It's like a pro Olimar: he will never EVER miss a moment to toss a pikmin at you - you can not let your guard down with either of these.

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
Hey Bunny, I'm next in line to play you, k? I could use some practice myself and would also like to see how far I've come with pika. =)

kupo15

Smash Hero
seriously though..if you want to talk about spamming go to the pit thread.
I guess we Pits were doomed from the start with our reputation :urg: I guess there is nothing we can do to change that.
Honestly, I'm surprised you were able to get out of your house to buy brawl in the first place. I mean those doorknobs are tricky, you have to twist AND push.
lol

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I'm not seeing ANYTHING in this thread about anyone noticing the OBVIOUS troll. Close this piece of ****.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
Here let me show some COMMON spammy characters
Snake, Zelda, Pikachu, Wolf, Mario, Olimar, MK, PIT
In MY opinion Pikachu`s smash attacks r rediculously fast and prolonged resulting in a cheap character. Thunder isnt my problem. Its the fact that he can use smashes that dont leave him wide open >_>
And spaming T-bolt Is annoying as hell period.
I have to say though I hate some slightly noobish Snake plyrs more b/c they just camp and lay grenades in front of them. And I hate how his stardard As r as strong as smash attacks >_>
But I still wanna use him lol XD

Top Bottom