• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In-Depth Pikachu Review (Played at E for All)

Dynamism

Smash Lord
OMG is Pikachu being overlooked or what!!!!

Almost every mention of Pikachu else where is either because Peach pwned him in a battle or Pikachu is smaller or something. Like seriously, he looks amazing!

What ev, I guess Pikachu will just be that rarely used superpower :p

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else notice that Pikachu's back air hit multiple times? I think it was in the How to Play video that was released recently. I forget exactly where but I'm sure I saw it.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I got to play some Brawl last weekend, and he's a lot of fun. His D-smash is really good and kinda reminds me of Peach's. I think his F-air does a bit more stun which gives a free grab if you fast fall it. The electricity from his D-air allow him to hit opponent that from a longer range. I'll get to play some mor eon Wednesday but so far, he seems to deal much more damage than in Melee.

Tyros

Smash Cadet
Aw... I'm gonna miss the spike. And my lucky green hat! That doesn't seem to exist any more... I wonder if I can still win with him without that hat... *shrugs* Aw well, I can deal... I still love my Pika!

- Tyros

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
Judging from all the videos I watched, Pikachu actually looks to be the best character in smash again... And hs thunder is spammable now. Pikachu actually looks broken :)

ALFET

Smash Cadet
Is taunt bug still in, where you can cancel taunt by second wave?

Top Bottom