• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improve Your Moves!

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
The best ways to pull off a F-Smash are to trip them with D-Tilt fist, stun with D-Air, or get a perfectly timed Final Cutter so it leaves them right in front of you. Then

BAM! F-Smash! XD

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I thought we agreed that we were discussing utilt even without dr peterson? =/

SCREW IT
tomorrow at work I'm gonna write a kirby guide lols... or at least half of one then get lazy and not finish it because I'll finish my computer work and start having to... um not slack off? lols

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
i was liking the discussion of Utilt, so this guide is gonna discuss Kirby's move strengths and weaknesses?

also that would be very beneficial b/c in my secondaries thread were gonna talk about characters we cant counterpick and what their weaknesses are for each move and how/when we should counter that move

Mr. Stripe

Smash Rookie
Are there any tips to turning while utilting? I was messing around but having a hard time doing it right as I'm turning.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
i find that rolling the joystick works best. To turn ur tilts u cant touch the outside edge of the control stick. Instead u have to pretend there is an imiganary line halfway between the center and outside edge of the control stick and turn it through their and then aim up, down, left, or right and touch the outside of edge of the control stick and then hit A. Sounds a lot harder than it is.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
OK, I want to bring a suggestion: How about putting the move summaries on the front page? That would save me the of time trying to open a specific page.

This would be a lot of help. Thanks!

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
Are there any tips to turning while utilting? I was messing around but having a hard time doing it right as I'm turning.
Utilt->SH->Fast Fall Uair->Final Cutter[and if it works]->Fsmash/Ftilt/Utilt/Dtilt and you continue from there.

Anyone have tips on gimping?

Top Bottom