• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial II - Enjoy your balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I can't play. I don't have computer access. Only phone.

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I sent you a VM for ****s sake telling you I was on Smogon.
You knew where I was. I even played with Riddle that night, so I can prove I was waiting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good games Brosuke!

Confirming 0-2 loss. I realized that my Espeon had synchronize instead of Magic Bounce when your spikes went through and was like "FUUUUUUU- wasted shedinja!"

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh, I was on PO.
One, everyone should know by now I'm permabanned from PO.

Two, I sent you a VM, if someone isn't showing up, you should really check Smashboards. I was checking constantly to see if you had to send me a message over it or something.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I hadn't heard anything about him being banned from PO for like a year or something. I didn't remember this piece of information either.

So clearly either I'm really out of the loop, or it hasn't been mentioned all that often in quite some time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Okay. After careful deliberation, UltiMario will pass onto the semfinals, and whether or not IceArrow receives a postbit is irrelevant.

UltiMario, next time you should inform your opponent's ASAP about your unbanned / banned situations. For future tournaments I may restrict all matches to Machamp's Pants to avoid this again. Otherwise, assuming people know you are banned on PO is not useful in any way. IceArrow, I hope you understand,, but UltiMario did drop a VM indicating he was online the Smogon server.

Wave, you're not even participating in this tournament. Shut up or post predictions. It's not that hard.

Semifinals, deadline is 10/13 @ 11:59 PM EST
UltiMario vs. Circa
Brosuke vs. Kirbyraeg

IceArrow

Smash Lord
and whether or not IceArrow receives a postbit is irrelevant.
I already have a postbit. Im fine with him getting ahead even though I had no idea he was banned from PO. I honestly thought his PM said "im on PO right now". I read it quickly and the main thing I thought he was saying was that he was on so I quickly went to see if he said anything on this thread.

The only thing I'm mad at is that I worked on 2 teams for like 4 hours and now I can't use them for the tourney.

UltiMario vs. Circa
Brosuke vs. Kirbyraeg

Circa vs. Kirbyraeg

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yeah, if you don't know every single thing about Ulti, you should just ****ing kill yourself right now
But my banned story is the best ever.

I can't believe people still don't know I was the person behind that fake virus and leaked PO clients and servers at the beginning of 5th gen. That was such a glorious mess.

Anyways, after I get back this weekend I'll match you, Circa.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So how is 3rd place determined?
Whoever is defeated in the semifinals will play each other, preferably before the finals.

I already have a postbit. Im fine with him getting ahead even though I had no idea he was banned from PO. I honestly thought his PM said "im on PO right now". I read it quickly and the main thing I thought he was saying was that he was on so I quickly went to see if he said anything on this thread.

The only thing I'm mad at is that I worked on 2 teams for like 4 hours and now I can't use them for the tourney.

UltiMario vs. Circa
Brosuke vs. Kirbyraeg

Circa vs. Kirbyraeg
Just saying, UltiMario's VM clearly says "I'm on Smogon right now."

But my banned story is the best ever.

I can't believe people still don't know I was the person behind that fake virus and leaked PO clients and servers at the beginning of 5th gen. That was such a glorious mess.

Nobody cares how you did that, Ulti. Just whether or not you can access certain servers.

Remember that these sets are best three out of five!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
UltiMario vs. Circa
You're on crack.

Okee. I'm available after about 6:30 EST on Monday, all day-ish Tuesday (my girlfriend has the day off too so who knows, but I don't think we're doing anything special), all day Wednesday, after 4:30 on Thursday, after 4:30 on Friday, and yup. If the match isn't done by Friday there's something really wrong.

And I'll be gone Saturday so yup.

Whoever is defeated in the semifinals will play each other, preferably before the finals.
Well ****.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wave, if you don't have anything productive to contribute to the thread, don't post in it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I thought it was actually supposed to be some sort of pun.

Simifinals would have been clever.

Good luck semifinalists, by the way.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, if you don't know every single thing about Ulti, you should just ****ing kill yourself right now
I predict Riddle will win
Oh those are definitely productive posts.

I'll predict an UltiMario vs. Kirbyraeg final. UltiMario trumps Circa 3-1, and Kirbyraeg manages to stop Brosuke 3-2. UltiMario loses to Kirbyraeg 2-3, and Brosuke loses to Circa 1-3.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Discussion about what is and isn't productive is even less productive than the previous unproductive posts.

Everybody, please keep the thread on track.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Discussion about what is and isn't productive is even less productive than the previous unproductive posts.

Everybody, please keep the thread on track.
Yeah, whoever started the whole "productive" topic should have thought it through better

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
You have to forgive him, since he IS an idiot.

Brosuke, I actually don't normally use IM clients, but I'll make an exception just for you. lolol

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Brosuke, I actually don't normally use IM clients, but I'll make an exception just for you. lolol
You're a sweety <3

Oh those are definitely productive posts.

I'll predict an UltiMario vs. Kirbyraeg final. UltiMario trumps Circa 3-1, and Kirbyraeg manages to stop Brosuke 3-2. UltiMario loses to Kirbyraeg 2-3, and Brosuke loses to Circa 1-3.
Looks like I've got work to do :mad::mad::mad::mad:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This is pretty much all my fault for forgetting you were in a European time zone :p

I can't make the time you suggested, since I have classes, so how about 6:30 PM your time (10:30 AM on mine)? I'm busy from 12-3 tomorrow as well. I'll hit you up a bit in advance to see if that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom