• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo, I wont be able to play smash anymore. And its not me......its my worst enemy, my **** controller. today way the worst this **** ever did to me. Its acting like it was acting last year again a match I had with D101, look up outlaw battle round 2 with me vs him. and watch the gayness on my behalf. nothing but **** forward tilts. I bann myself from useing it, I have no clue how Im about to win with this crap. But it went too far this time around. so until I get a new one, Im out of this game. The controller is what is really holding me back. at first I thought it was me. Man was I dead wrong. And NL, your wave Bird lags like hell. I thought wavebirds were not suppose to do that. OMG, the day I get a sweet perfect one............Im so ending people. You guys have no idea the pain I go through when useing these controllers that mess me up. I mean real pain. My thumb was cut so many times, now it tends to bleed if I play for too long. And the side of my fingers burn when I play. Take away all this pain and give me a sweet controller. and its all over. crap is really holding me back from playing the way I need too.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
yo, I wont be able to play smash anymore. And its not me......its my worst enemy, my **** controller. today way the worst this **** ever did to me. Its acting like it was acting last year again a match I had with D101, look up outlaw battle round 2 with me vs him. and watch the gayness on my behalf. nothing but **** forward tilts. I bann myself from useing it, I have no clue how Im about to win with this crap. But it went too far this time around. so until I get a new one, Im out of this game. The controller is what is really holding me back. at first I thought it was me. Man was I dead wrong. And NL, your wave Bird lags like hell. I thought wavebirds were not suppose to do that. OMG, the day I get a sweet perfect one............Im so ending people. You guys have no idea the pain I go through when useing these controllers that mess me up. I mean real pain. My thumb was cut so many times, now it tends to bleed if I play for too long. And the side of my fingers burn when I play. Take away all this pain and give me a sweet controller. and its all over. crap is really holding me back from playing the way I need too.
::Sings:: Welcome to myyyyyyyyyyyy life!^_^ Atleast u don't have a calaust on ur thumb lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
does this mean you're not coming to the LI smashfest?
errrm......I have a week to pull a magic trick out of my azz and get a hold of a new one. or ATLEAST a contoller that is A-OK. If I go with my messed up one, your not gonna get a good match from me.And all that I said in the other thread wont happen.

haha at dark.pch thats y i have extra back ups incase something like that happens
You should give me one, you still owe me 20 bucks for my game that you STILL have not returned. Give me a controller and you dont have to pay me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You should give me one, you still owe me 20 bucks for my game that you STILL have not returned. Give me a controller and you dont have to pay me.
Sheesh, you guys act like pimps if ya don't get that money XD

I dunno, if I win money matches, I rather they keep their money. I do these things so I can gain experiance of them while actually fighting them :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sheesh, you guys act like pimps if ya don't get that money XD

I dunno, if I win money matches, I rather they keep their money. I do these things so I can gain experiance of them while actually fighting them :p
You are indeed an odd one then....I get the money while gaining experience. More fun that way. and fun for my wallet as well ;)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You are indeed an odd one then....I get the money while gaining experience. More fun that way. and fun for my wallet as well ;)
Yeah, I'm always odd.

Like, the last time I went there, Luck challenged me to a $5 MM. His fox against my Peach. It was a bit tough, but I won the match. After the win, I told him he didn't have to give me the money, but he said I should because I won fair and square. He said he'll give me the money one day (because it's in his card, and he can't pull it out right now). I decided to let him give me the money when he's ready, which meant I wasn't gonna stress him for it.

Eventually, he'll forget and I'll challenge other people for MMs and telling them to keep their money. Why I do this?

experiance and competition is my true reward ^^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, I'm always odd.

Like, the last time I went there, Luck challenged me to a $5 MM. His fox against my Peach. It was a bit tough, but I won the match. After the win, I told him he didn't have to give me the money, but he said I should because I won fair and square. He said he'll give me the money one day (because it's in his card, and he can't pull it out right now). I decided to let him give me the money when he's ready, which meant I wasn't gonna stress him for it.

Eventually, he'll forget and I'll challenge other people for MMs and telling them to keep their money. Why I do this?

experiance and competition is my true reward ^^
Isnt that a nice story eh. Im about to cry......

Well Im ********, so Ya, that aint happening with me;)

aLee

Smash Cadet
dpeach, once again thank you for letting me smash at ur place, and ill def return with a better ganon/captain hopefully. gg to dp, ninjalink, and ph.d? hopefully ill play you guys again soon. o and lemme know when u get those vids up, even though i lost like everymatch, but w.e i got some nice spikes on some ppl lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dpeach, once again thank you for letting me smash at ur place, and ill def return with a better ganon/captain hopefully. gg to dp, ninjalink, and ph.d? hopefully ill play you guys again soon. o and lemme know when u get those vids up, even though i lost like everymatch, but w.e i got some nice spikes on some ppl lol
Heh, no problem and I will.

il return your game eventually no worrys about it. its still the same when you gave it to me

Hmm.................

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
New season Of smash is here. And it seems new changes as well.

First, the ranks have changed. there will be no more. this time its officcal and it stays the way it is. It wont be switching every 2 weeks. Now I but it the way I think it is. Now if you guys want your say in it, go ahead and let me know what you think you should get. and why. I want everyone to get a fair share in this. you dont speak up, then nothing will happen.

Now, We have a new member, his name is Taka and he mains Doc. He has vids but are quite old. But in the vids he was doing pretty good. Now he is better than a year ago. and was in a tournament and went even with Sensi and he is beast. So he will do just fine and was added to the crew battle list. Thats all for now.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
When is this fool Taka gonna post sumthin O.o

lmao na this guy is kinda trainin wit my brother Tecnine so i know who he is :chuckle:

good stuff joinin a crew guy I.E this guy has a strive to get better i know he will b a good crewmember 4 u guys in the future

good luck I.E keep rapin foolz:lick:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, so the rankings are completely unchangeable? What happens if someone like, has an epiphany and becomes holy**** better in a couple days?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wait, so the rankings are completely unchangeable? What happens if someone like, has an epiphany and becomes holy**** better in a couple days?
then the crew will have a debate. If one improves and such, I wont just go and change the ranks, the whole crew has to agree on it. thats why I said, pople need to speak up now, and if they dont, nothing is gonna happen

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
that reminds me muse did u go to last smashacre i wuz hoping to play u but im not sure if i even saw u O.o

stupid school :ohwell: it kills my soul so bad
No I was unable to go due to the fact that my family went camping that entire weekend in PA, and as such, I had to go too :( I'm hoping to make the next one though.

Edit: And a warm welcome to Taka :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No I was unable to go due to the fact that my family went camping that entire weekend in PA, and as such, I had to go too :( I'm hoping to make the next one though.
Hey, next time your going there let me know, I wanna go to but have no one to go with.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
no probs Dark. You'll just have to get here really early or something so we can still arrive on time :p
You have to meet me at westwood station. Now that I know how to get there by bus and how long it takes, it wont be a problem for me.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
The rankings should just be deleted, because i think its BS. NinjaLink is too good and deserves a better spot. But what do i know im just a kid. :laugh:
Quoted for biblical truth. Ninjalink brought life to this world, and killed hitler with his immense inhuman concentrations of pro :p

You have to meet me at westwood station. Now that I know how to get there by bus and how long it takes, it wont be a problem for me.
Now that I know you're taking the bus, it won't be a problem :) Lol too much confusion when you guys came up the first time :ohwell:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now that I know you're taking the bus, it won't be a problem :) Lol too much confusion when you guys came up the first time :ohwell:
Yea going back was a lil problem. But I got it all figured out now. I'm just gonna be bored on that damm bus ride, I'll make sure my MP4 is at full power.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Quit Life For Putting Stories For Every Person In The Crew **** Son Why Did I Give Ya ****** This Crew Lol
Oh this quit life now......how lame and borning.

Anyway you loser, it just shows what kind of play one is. And the crew is not mine, its doc remember? No one told you to leave and go with plezey. So you just ended yourself.

Doc.

Smash Ace
i want to play this Taka
>=[E 3] he mains doctor Mario like me i will show him what super mega rusty powers can do

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes its a word, dont worry about what it means.

And Taka would own you. Lets see you playing ******** save you this time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Brand new changes were made to the first page. the first page is the official update of Imperial Era Go look to see what I mean. and the rank system is done, its something different now. Now I wanna see how many people pay attention to what happens in this crew, so I wont say a word about what is happening, its all on the first page, and from now on I wont say whats gonna happen and such. Cause its all gonna be on the first page, so my post on stuff are not missed. You dont look at the page, every now and then and miss out, its your fault, so no excuses on I did not know and such. cause its all there. Thats all for now. and updates will come every thursday night. If you dont see an update, that means the crew has nothing planned and nothing is happening. any questions, you know how to reach me.

0!L

Smash Cadet
nice i like the changes a lot, its much easier to read. i'll be at ur house on sunday dark pch. come on, lets get someone else to come on sunday also. prob after 3 pm

Top Bottom