• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash III Results: 1/24 - 1/25 Georgia

CO18

Smash Hero
Entrants: 47

1: Reflex [Wario, Pokemon Trainer] ($329.00)
2: Hrnut [Snake, Meta Knight] ($94.00)
3: GDX [Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch] ($47.00)
4: Rx- [Meta Knight, ROB]
5: Biglou [Luigi]
5: Will_ [Meta Knight, Donkey Kong, Ness]
7: Desu [Meta Knight, King Dedede]
7: Kismet [Falco]
9: Elliot
9: elev8 (Dedede)
9: Acorn (Lucario/Ness)
9: Micheal Martin
13: Billy Beckler
13: Zeon Star
13: Jermel Bennett
13: hth
17: +fire
17: Ray R
17: Aaron Porter
17: Bryan Davidoff
17: tail
17: heppy
17: Marty
17: Aaron Shipley
25: Jonathan Duchock
25: Scott Farmer
25: David Tyler
25: Michael Schaffer
25: Enlytened
25: Jarrett Lovden
25: Musa
25: Trung Mai
33: George
33: Eric Williams
33: Ryan Richardson
33: nu
33: Shiki
33: Adam Lopez
33: Olajuwon Mahan
33: Micheal Walker
33: John Baker
33: David Rodriguez
33: David Kim
49: Jehoram Bailey
49: Drew Sturdivant
49: PB&J
49: Shomali Jones

Doubles:
Full Doubles results up soon

Top 3:
1) HRNut & GDX
2) George & Will_
3) Desu & BigLou

CO18

Smash Hero
Reflex didn't **** in doubles?

CO18, have you not been entering the tournaments you're posting results for?
No I haven't.

I just post them cuz every1 else is too lazy to do it themselves.

Anyway good stuff fl taking 2nd 3rd and 4th.

Looks like Reflex got you this time Hrnut. You guys are 1-1 now.

There needs to be a tiebraker :)

Reflex didnt do that great in dubz from what he said.

Oh yeah Good job Acorn too :)

Im sure whoever didnt ban Luigis Mansion vs you/hrnut regretted it.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Elliot played Snake and GDubs for the record.
Team Reflex and Kismet fell to team G.A.T.S.
Giant Ass To Shoryuken, baby.
Yeah. I'm going to ride this train all week until we play them in SC this weekend. (<3 Luis & Calvin)
Reflex and Rx- kicked my candy *** in singles, though. (But Rx- showed me Meta*** tricksies, at least. @_@)
Shout outs to come later, gotta run to class.
**** OOS TAKIN' ALL MAH MONEY. ;~;

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Im sure whoever didnt ban Luigis Mansion vs you/hrnut regretted it.
O god....I regretted it soo much when he cped me to it lol. anyways...shoutouts!

Desu-Fun teaming with you dude, I think we have potential to do some great things with our team combinations. Dthrow to up b too good. Thanks a lot too for the housing, I prolly would have passed out driving home Sunday night.

Umby-Fun hanging out with you dude, your sonic impressed the hell out of me when you played kismet. Everyone was like **** wtf how does he do that?!?!

Kismet-epic set man. I prolly wouldn't have won but you tripping and me misfireing is not a good combo. Look forward to going to cot4 and more tournies and playing you.

Reflex-congrats on winning the whole thing with some odd charcters. Thank god I didn't play you, cause I can lose anytime to you at waba monthlies lol.

Hrnut-Amzing mk and snake, great set we had. Omg i'm never not banning luigis mansion against you lol. I mean I was luigi, I didn't think my mansion would betray me lol. You're also cool to talk to and look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks at cot4. Congrats on dubs too, fun set we had.

GDX- Great diddy and game and watch, congrats on your 3rd place placing. O man at your last match vs rx, when you both were in the background and he died like right before you did, too epic. Look forward to seeing you at cot4 as well.

Rx-awsome set we had, i look forward to playing you again, once I learn the mk matchup a bit better. You're a cool guy too.

Acorn-**** you the ****. Good **** reppin ness, and taking everyone to pirate ship lol. We prolly woulda lost to yall in dubs had you not accidently spiked rx lol. You're too cool and too fun to hang out with.

Zeon Star- this guy deserves everyones respect. The man uses ****ing ganon, and ***** with him. People like him inspire me to continue using underated people in tournies.

Dogy-Dude it was great actually getting to talk to you this time. Without your energy and hype, ionno if I coulda kept going in that double mk match lol. Thanks for being so chill, and ill see you at the next melee monthly, where I will be reppin luigi xD.

Sleepyk- thanks for the encouraging talk as well while I was playing. I was sometimes getting frusterated and you managed to calm me down. Ill be sure to keep a level head at times, as it will allow me to fail less lol.

Marty- Yea its tough going against mk, I'm sure you'll get better at it (if you keep playing that is). Either that or you'll go through with your word and main mk lol. You're a funny chill guy to hang out with.

Random shoutout to andyg. We takin dubs son at cot4.

If I forgot you its not that I hate you, it's just im tired and cant remember lol.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Melee Results:

1st - NOBODY, CAUSE YA DIDNT SHOW UP YA ****
2nd - Angel Dude (From 1-on-1 Government)
3rd - Jwong (Hurricane Polymer, however you spell that nonsense)
4th - Sleepyk's Big Macs (Too Good)
5th - Simpson's Arcade Game.

YOU GET THE POINT.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Whoa what happened to PB&J?

lol PB&J just sux. *waits for johns and (sh)witty comeback* :laugh:

I was going to go but I got friend cancel by some peeps that visited my area I havent seen in ages. Guess I made the right choice in the end. I'm just sorry I didnt get a chance to hang out with u guys this weekend :/

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Melee Results:

1st - NOBODY, CAUSE YA DIDNT SHOW UP YA ****
2nd - Angel Dude (From 1-on-1 Government)
3rd - Jwong (Hurricane Polymer, however you spell that nonsense)
4th - Sleepyk's Big Macs (Too Good)
5th - Simpson's Arcade Game.

YOU GET THE POINT.
I think you got 1st and 2nd mixed up, Ethan.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
For anyone caring about the rest of the results:

What an excellent event! I had a great time with you guys. Team Capital came through to show us how it's done. We got an shot at playing Street Fighter IV. Red Bull came through and handed out free drinks. Shots out to Konsole Kingz for providing us with several of those flat screen high def telvisions to play Street Fighter IV in all it's glory in. Shots out to Team Capital coming and giving GA an exclusive. Team Capital and myself all were interviewed by Konsole Kingz. Make sure to keep an eye on their IGN channel to see what's up with both of our interviews! And now without further waiting, the results! I am only posting the top eight. And remember GA, we have a new form of hype just now created at this tournament! That hype is called 1 on 1 government. Come out to the next Impact Clash to find out just why it's so hype! :) See you guys all at final round.

The following results are top 8:

Super Street Fighter Turbo

1. Justin Wong
2. Raph
3. MPR
4. Ernesto
5. Shinblanka
5. Kiyoki
7. Return of Shiki
7. Andrew

King of Fighters XI

1. Justin Wong
2. Eric J
3.Shiki
4. Randy Prince
5. Styletime
5. Marty Osborne
7. Nekohime

Capcom Vs SNK 2

1. Justin Wong
2. Drew
3. Eric V
4. Eric Jefferies
5. Marty Osberne
5. Shiki

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

1. Justin Wong
2. Eric
3. Michael
4. Sora
5. Trey
5. Your Master
7. Ralph
7. Earnesto

Guilty Gear Accent Core

1. Justin Wong
2. PimpJuice
3. Kiyoki
4. Blaze
5. Doggy Samich
5. Sora
7. Elliot
7. Dre

Soul Calibur IV

1. JTO
2. Big Boi
3. Jeremy
4.Trang
5. Cory
5. DoggySammich
7. Philip
7. Dre

Tekken 5: Dark Resurretion

1. Pokchop
2. Mr. Atl
3. Justin Wong
4. Day Fi
5. Kiyoki
5. Olajuwon

Classic Street Fighter Super Turbo

1: Justin Wong
2: Ernesto Garibay
3: Raph
4: MPR
5: Ray R
5: David Toler
7: Eric Jeffries
7: Kiyoki
9: Brandon Williams
9: Ben Lester

Street Fighter IV Singles

1. Justin Wong
2. Eric V
3. Perfect Sin
4. Charles Hilton
5. DAvid Toler
5. Ernest Garibay
7. Earwig
7 Jim Fitzgerald

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

1. Justin Wong
2. Pokchop
3. Zack Gill
4. Eric Jefferies
5. Eddie Mu
5. Sora Amington
7. Kiyoki
7. Kevin Turner

Super Smash Bros: Brawl

1: Reflex [Wario, Pokemon Trainer]
2: Hrnut [Snake, Meta Knight]
3: GDX [Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch]
4: Rx- [Meta Knight, ROB]
5: Biglou [Luigi]
5: Will_ [Meta Knight, Donkey Kong, Ness]
7: Desu [Meta Knight, King Dedede]
7: Kismet [Falco]

Arcana Heart

1. Justin Wong
2. Eric Jefferies
3. Return of Shiki
4. Randy Price
5. StyleTime
5.. Marty Osborne

And lastly my shoutouts.

Larry for coming through and running the ST brackets brilliantly!

Team Capital for coming through and support the tournament and also giving us a huge exclusive!

Alex for stepping up and taking over the Soul Calibur IV brackets.

Game Dragon X for fully taking care of Brawl and running it without my help at all.

Justin Wong for stepping up and helping me DQ everyone who wasn't showing up to their games to get the tournament running much, much faster.

Metalmike for coming through and running the Third Strike brackets and supporting us.

Bananas for being there mad early, bringing your setup of TVC, and over all being a great help at the tournament.

Return of Shiki for running so many tournaments at once and also helping promote some of the smaller tournaments as well. The SNK scene needs some love too. :-)

And for anyone else I missed I am sorry. I slept about three hours tops within the span of two days. I slept in the room and woke up three hours later to finish up the tournament. It was fun; we had free Red Bull so it kept me up! I'd love to do it again sometime. See you guys in April. Make sure to be on the look out for IC4. However, know that many games will probably be dropped so that we can run the tournament faster and smoother. Unfortunately, it's a move that has to be done for the greater good of the tournament. Expect about half of the games on the roster next time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Return of Shiki for running so many tournaments at once and also helping promote some of the smaller tournaments as well.
That guy stole a slice of my pizza, thinking it was the free stuff promised from the tournament. So uncool of him.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
That guy stole a slice of my pizza, thinking it was the free stuff promised from the tournament. So uncool of him.
Yeah, that free pizza was suppose to be taken off the thread by Nicaboy. After we got SFIV I decided to take it out and put that money into getting a room for a few nights for the folks who were bringing it down and so that money was put towards SFIV and having an exclusive for you guys. It was removed from all other threads other than the Smash boards thread which I told Nicaboy in a PM to remove. Originally, you guys were not going to be allowed to bring any outside food or drink in but because I took that out I allowed you guys to bring whatever you wanted into the venue. I apologize about that whole thing but it was either Street Fighter IV or Pizza. The decision was obviously a slam dunk.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hey, yet another case of "Lets blame nicaboy", surprise surprise.

I told you that n**** was mafia.

It's all good, though. The turn around on day 2 with not having outside food and drink sucked, but I understand why it happened, so I'm not upset about it or anything.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Was there a TvC tourney and what were the results? Thank you in advance!!!!
My fault, yes there was, and here are the results:

2: Eric V
3: Perfect Sin
4: Eric Jeffries
5: t bear
5: Lebron
7: George
7: Eddie Mu
9: Darklight
9: Marty Osborne
9: Hilton Campbell

It's all good, though. The turn around on day 2 with not having outside food and drink sucked, but I understand why it happened, so I'm not upset about it or anything.
I am not mad or anything at him and it was nice of him to post the thread up. But I PMed him and I never really checked to see if he took it down. Secondly, I made a post in the thread saying pizza was removed. The reason why day 2 outside food and drinks were not allowed was due to the amount of trash left in the venue. The guys renting out the room to me wasn't very pleased. I must've picked up a total of 15 pizza boxes myself and thrown them away. At that point we stopped allowing pizza boxes to be bought into the venue. At the end of the night someone left a cup busted open and the liquid spilled all over the ground with a bunch of ants all over it. The room will have to be shampooed to fix that. That's why I couldn't allow outside food or drink the second day. I picked up tons and tons of trash left on the floor, not picked up, etc.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
:laugh:

wtf i would have been here but family johns hell i might be moving anyway i aint mafia ..................................................... this time

nicaboy

Smash Champion
My fault, yes there was, and here are the results:

2: Eric V
3: Perfect Sin
4: Eric Jeffries
5: t bear
5: Lebron
7: George
7: Eddie Mu
9: Darklight
9: Marty Osborne
9: Hilton Campbell

I am not mad or anything at him and it was nice of him to post the thread up. But I PMed him and I never really checked to see if he took it down. Secondly, I made a post in the thread saying pizza was removed. The reason why day 2 outside food and drinks were not allowed was due to the amount of trash left in the venue. The guys renting out the room to me wasn't very pleased. I must've picked up a total of 15 pizza boxes myself and thrown them away. At that point we stopped allowing pizza boxes to be bought into the venue. At the end of the night someone left a cup busted open and the liquid spilled all over the ground with a bunch of ants all over it. The room will have to be shampooed to fix that. That's why I couldn't allow outside food or drink the second day. I picked up tons and tons of trash left on the floor, not picked up, etc.
i took it down lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So I just got off the phone with FL, and apparently they got home this morning round 2 am.

Sleepyk let them spend the night at their house (after we basically took them over there and said HEY SLEEPY YOU GOT HOUSE GUESTS), and then PB&J took them yesterday to get their car fixed for a ****ton cheaper than what Firestone was trying to **** them with.

Im still trying to get ahold of them to confirm all this, but supposedly they are good.

PB&J

Smash Hero
what happened to pb&j ..i didnt pay to enter singles so when my name was called to play a match by gdx i thought he was joking..so technically i only entered teams

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Lounis - yeah, i hate MK. i just hate being able to out-play/out-think people (*cough* DESU *cough*) and lose simply because it is ridiculously hard to fight Metaknight with Peach. I think she can do it, though, I just need to learn more of what to do to him. I lost to HtH because i was agitated from losing to Desu, imo, but i STILL hate people that just run from me like little *****es. i could have played better against him...i think i'll keep playing for a little longer. i think Peach is a blast in Brawl, and i wanna do the double ZSS thing with Alpha. Maybe I'll stop by Waba for the next tournament. Good stuff getting 5th with Luigi, though. Pretty amazing, and I look forward to playing you sometime.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
@Lounis - yeah, i hate MK. i just hate being able to out-play/out-think people (*cough* DESU *cough*) and lose simply because it is ridiculously hard to fight Metaknight with Peach. I think she can do it, though, I just need to learn more of what to do to him. I lost to HtH because i was agitated from losing to Desu, imo, but i STILL hate people that just run from me like little *****es. i could have played better against him...i think i'll keep playing for a little longer. i think Peach is a blast in Brawl, and i wanna do the double ZSS thing with Alpha. Maybe I'll stop by Waba for the next tournament. Good stuff getting 5th with Luigi, though. Pretty amazing, and I look forward to playing you sometime.
I was playing with Peach this morning. She is a whole lot of fun to play.

Marty, if you go to the dark side, I'll try to pull you back by attempting to beat your MK with Peach. D:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I was playing with Peach this morning. She is a whole lot of fun to play.

Marty, if you go to the dark side, I'll try to pull you back by attempting to beat your MK with Peach. D:
eh, i probably won't play MK simply because i don't get any fun out of playing him. i'm just gonna go Peach/ZSS. i'll let you know when i'm gonna try to go to Columbus so we can arrange everything.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will eventually have the time to tell the full story of what happened to the GDX car, but for now I just have to say:

HUGE AMAZINGINGING THANKS TO:

DogySamich: This guy was seriously like pausing and quitting his melee matches to help me figure things out, and he stuck with me until we figured out how we could spend the night somewhere other than in GDX's broken car. He made us unworried at a time when we should have been extremely worried. I'd sex him if he asked for it.

Soft: He drove the four of us, in his great big gas-guzzling van, all the way (1hr 15mins) to SleepyK's house (stopping at an ATM for us on the way). He was super nice about it, and didn't seem frustrated at all. (You never asked for gas money, but I am going to give you some next time I see you). Soft is also the grand wizard

SleepyK: SleepyK is both black and crazy. We walked into his house and (without making us feel guilty or unwelcome) he hugged us (and we hugged back) and told us that we could stay as long as we wanted. We slept in incredible comfort, and had the most fun ever. Also i can't believe how nice this guy's house is

PB&J: In the morning when there was no way for us to get anywhere, and we were pretty much stuck, awesome mister PB&J drove us all the way (1hr 15min again) back to the venue to get our car, and then stayed with us when we took it to the car place to get it fixed, and then he drove us to the mall so we could have fun while we waited 2 hrs for the car to be fixed. so much fun

Lots of other people helped, too, so thank you to everyone!!!

We wouldn't have survived in BFE Georgia without all of your help, and I will gladly house/feed/yak any of you.

Also, in regards to the results of Brawl singles: Our car was too good!

P.S. Soft and SleepyK, I'll see you at the meeting later tonight.

Top Bottom