• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

peruvian_001

Smash Cadet
h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 h8. =\ You're just afraid of getting revenged all over. I see how it is.
lol ****z son

ROFL
were is it at by chance?
@ Flaming roy: yeah i was smart till i realized the date was in the title the whole time *shoots himself*
and its at playntrade son at 10 am

sorry man, take the tournament with reflex son

So many people told me not to even waist my time with the two of you from the start. I should have listened. You two are dead to me... not literally.

Btw Thong. My girl is asian and she read that last post. She saw your name and said you must be asian. I said yeah and she laughed and said "The words lil dong should NOT be coming out of his mouth" XD
XD

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So many people told me not to even waist my time with the two of you from the start. I should have listened. You two are dead to me... not literally.

Btw Thong. My girl is asian and she read that last post. She saw your name and said you must be asian. I said yeah and she laughed and said "The words lil dong should NOT be coming out of his mouth" XD
All I read is that you're claiming tong ran out and then you're running out on elliot.

I like your first post even acknowledging the MM is right after tong has a legit reason to not make it. Every other post either of them have made has been requesting that you accept the money match. Just Money match elliot. What's it matter? Even if he did duck out before, he certainly isnt trying to now. And if he is willing to do it now, why don't you man up and prove how much better you are? put up or shut up, the offer is on the table, just take it.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
You two are dead to me... not literally.
:laugh: well of course not literally. That's a fairly common metaphor. I don't think you have to worry about people thinking that Tong and Elliot are literally dead. That sentence is funny to me so I just thought I would reply. Don't stop posting though, I find smash boards drama entertaining for a good 20 seconds.

lol "... not literally"

C......

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: well of course not literally. That's a fairly common metaphor. I don't think you have to worry about people thinking that Tong and Elliot are literally dead. That sentence is funny to me so I just thought I would reply. Don't stop posting though, I find smash boards drama entertaining for a good 20 seconds.

lol "... not literally"
lol, that paragraph was funny to me

XIF

Smash Master

lol "... not literally"
lol, that paragraph was funny to me
both of you make me lol.

Prac352

Smash Lord
i know how my temperment is and im tired of playing these games with those guys : elliot calling me out when im not around, thong ducking me(since G4S) and them spreading lies(me running away or even being at AWA), my friends calling me saying the two of them are trashing me. Its not worth it to me considering it all started with a MM that should have just been played without excuses(Thong). So its probably be in his best interest to avoid me. But yeah I just got into it (NGBC) a couple of months ago and I like it. I use just about everyone, but Rock and Robert are my faves. Me and my friends play every major fighting game so we will be down to play some matches for fun.
So you're ducking out then?

I love it when kong posts. He's got to be the most hypocritical, self-loathing nerd ever.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lil kong - truthfully, all this would end if you and elliot just play at IC2. i'll even make sure all the rules are acceptable to both parties. and, yeah, i like rock in NGBC, but charge robert gives me aids...i use a lot of people, but i like shermie and kyo the most out of anyone. and yeah, we'll get some matches in

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
lil kong - truthfully, all this would end if you and elliot just play at IC2. i'll even make sure all the rules are acceptable to both parties. and, yeah, i like rock in NGBC, but charge robert gives me aids...i use a lot of people, but i like shermie and kyo the most out of anyone. and yeah, we'll get some matches in
Truthfully its over now, because if they bother me ill just beat them up. I seriously could care less about doing that XD. They can say what they want on here, but we all know they wont say anything to me in person. So its nothing. No doubt about the matches though. Shermie is nice though.

@ XIF - Man up? I cant belive those words came out your mouth. Lose a match and NOT cry then you can say that.

Prac = The least respect in all of columbus. No one will take you out in public XD

@ Gerbil - Yeah you guys did meet her. I forgot about that. She's a trip though XD

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Truthfully its over now, because if they bother me ill just beat them up. I seriously could care less about doing that XD.
Seriously? Violence over insults and a video game?

I don't know you at all, but let me be the first to tell you- if you're SERIOUS about fighting with someone over a video game, you need to also be serious about pending legal action.

Even if you've got anger issues, there's no way that if you hit someone over a video game, that you'd get away with less than aggravated assault in a courtroom.

Just sayin man, hatin someone is one thing, violence is another.

XIF

Smash Master
truthfully Its Over Now, Because If They Bother Me Ill Just Beat Them Up. I Seriously Could Care Less About Doing That Xd. They Can Say What They Want On Here, But We All Know They Wont Say Anything To Me In Person. So Its Nothing. No Doubt About The Matches Though. Shermie Is Nice Though.

@ Xif - Man Up? I Cant Belive Those Words Came Out Your Mouth. Lose A Match And Not Cry Then You Can Say That.

Prac = The Least Respect In All Of Columbus. No One Will Take You Out In Public Xd

@ Gerbil - Yeah You Guys Did Meet Her. I Forgot About That. She's A Trip Though Xd
MAN

UP .

I'll tell you the difference between you and me.

I've manned up. I've acted like a whiny ***** before, but you know what? maybe an hour later i'm like "wow, I was being a *****." So you know what? I apologize, and I man the fvck up. You act like I have some sort of insecurities and I just can't handle the thought of losing, or that somehow you are hurting my feelings. But no, I know exactly what I do right and what I do wrong, and I admit them. Maybe you dont understand what it's like to be good, and actually care about winning and losing. Maybe you've never had hundreds on the line riding over one match. So then I ask why do you play in the first place?

Look, even IF:

I'm a *****

elliot ducked out

tong ducked out

nobody respects prac

whatever

Let us suppose the above.

Even given that, there is a one hundred dollar money match on the table, and you have point blank refused to accept it. That is ducking out, being a ***** ***, or whatever you wanna call it.

I don't give a **** about what you are saying here, I will come up to you at the tournament and ask you about the money match, as will elliot, and as will pretty much everyone else there that is following the discussion.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Obviously you idiots didnt see then XD after the comment. As in me laughing. It was a joke at Marty and Mars who said in the past that people thought Id beat them up because i was a big scary person. Go back and look up some of my old comments and read that conversation XIF since you love doing that so much.

Edit :Well you guys arent idiots.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
MAN

UP .

I'll tell you the difference between you and me.

I've manned up. I've acted like a whiny ***** before, but you know what? maybe an hour later i'm like "wow, I was being a *****." So you know what? I apologize, and I man the fvck up. You act like I have some sort of insecurities and I just can't handle the thought of losing, or that somehow you are hurting my feelings. But no, I know exactly what I do right and what I do wrong, and I admit them. Maybe you dont understand what it's like to be good, and actually care about winning and losing. Maybe you've never had hundreds on the line riding over one match. So then I ask why do you play in the first place?

Look, even IF:

I'm a *****

elliot ducked out

tong ducked out

nobody respects prac

whatever

Let us suppose the above.

Even given that, there is a one hundred dollar money match on the table, and you have point blank refused to accept it. That is ducking out, being a ***** ***, or whatever you wanna call it.

I don't give a **** about what you are saying here, I will come up to you at the tournament and ask you about the money match, as will elliot, and as will pretty much everyone else there that is following the discussion.

1. So your proud that you have no life and play smash bros the the point that losing brings you to tears....wow. It must be a weird concept to you that its just a game. And that you the only one that it affects that much. No one else does that. And you act like it only happened once you cry every time you lose. How is that Manning up when you just cry again the next time you lose? sounds like your confused.

2. You forgot that Im the one that made the $100 MM like what 3 months ago and offered to pick him up and he ducked. And you two made every excuse in the book. I had all but forgotten about you when im getting calls after months that Elliot is talking crap about me. Neither of you want to admit that you only want to do things on your terms. the 3 times i got ducked:

1. G4S. Tong didnt think I would show up and i did and had been playing brawl before him. Made the excuse that he was playing pools when the guy that won the tournament came over and played me 3 times. 90% of the people there played me. I came just to play him. waist of time.

2. Final Round. They both saw me and avoided me. I went up to them and challenged both of them. and said name any amount. They Avoided me the rest of the day. 9 hours later as i was heading to work. Went up to tong and said if you want to play i gotta leave soon. he went to look for elliot. I waited another hour and went up to tong again and said i had to go. Trash talked me the next morning saying i ran. So i call tong and tell him im on my way . I get to the dorms and call him again and say lets play. he made every excuse in the book why him or elliot couldnt play.

3. 3rd time a charm right. I was clowning on GT guys about girls or something. Elliot challenges me i say ok. Told him ill come up there. Then he says he's in class. ok. the next day same thing. I say i have company, but would come pick him up and lets up it to $100. Him and Xif make excuses. And how did Xif get in it?

4. Now he brings it up out of nowhere when he wants to.... whuh?

And you seem to just forget about all that. He's your friend and your going to back him up and forget his faults i get it. A big waist of time.

Man up? learn the meaning of it kid.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
man this **** is ridiculous and has been going on for some time. man i could have sworn this **** was droped for like a hot min and now im sorry elliot why you bother bringing this back up?
and i quote you bruh lol without using the quote button

sleepyk facebook said you and mars were coming to tech last night.....i was so excited!

In other news I'm excited x50 about this....so

Name: Elliot
Tag: GRAND VIPER
Games: GGXX:AC, SSBB 1v1, maybe SSBB 2v2 if i find a partner....

Also Lil Kong please show up with $100 because this thing is definitely going down

now really its safe to assume that both people dont even like each other so why light the **** fuse bruh?you dont like kong he dont like you with that said why are you even acknowledging him? well not that i care but all the crap talking its getting a little annoying to read. PS i have nothing against you for the most part xD

well moving on with life its on my *****s so get ready after today we gotta step it up. the sweat the tears everyting put on the lines for today. all the drama the hoes the *****es friends none of that matters. only victory get hype because its all or nothing this saturday. this **** need t be on pay per view shawty

edit cornel and ko kingpin im commin for that *** saturady so be ready we got unfinshed **** to take care off!!!!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
it's cause after all the "ducking out" was had, everyone was still trashing each other on the boards about who was ducking out and who wasn't so the thing wasn't resolved.

1. i'm not as good as iori, i can't switch smash bros types gears mid-tourney and still win. by the time i was out, you had left. saying you came just to play me? znoar.

2. anyone at FR knows there wasn't the setup availablility for a mm till way later after you left. when you get to the dorms, wow everyone has gone home. who would have thought people go home on the weekend

3. no one wants to go to the boonies where you live to play. play it out at IC2 or continue to yak about it on the boards

4. it is brought up at the next tournament you both attend. "out of no where" ..?

lil dong if you don't want to play just say so. not all this "IF THEY TRY TO PLAY ME, WELL bla bla"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
can i get the phone number of the guy running this thing? in case we get stuck in traffic on the way there or something dumb like that?

Umby

Smash Master
I've been trying to call Impact Clash about pre-reg, but guess I'll just post here:

Name: Umby
Pre-reg for: Brawl
Equipment: Wii and a Copy of Brawl
Hometown: College Park, GA

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
it's cause after all the "ducking out" was had, everyone was still trashing each other on the boards about who was ducking out and who wasn't so the thing wasn't resolved.

1. i'm not as good as iori, i can't switch smash bros types gears mid-tourney and still win. by the time i was out, you had left. saying you came just to play me? znoar.

Thanks for reminding me how amazing I am's :chuckle:

Eugenio

Smash Lord
hmmm... well if all you guys just bring a laptop you don't have to talk to anyone in person and you can have the money matches without saying a word...

:lick:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
anyone wanna mm my yoshi. dont be scurred. its ok to lose to a yoshi main. i beast. in brawl that is. I also play other chars too though so.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I had a long post concerning lil kong, but I just remembered he's not worth it.

lil kong: i'm coming straight to you at IC2 and asking you about the MM.

see you all at IC2

ignore lists are your friend.
You cant respond when im right...
Dont worry though im definitely gonna talk with you 1st thing saturday. You trying to trash talk me is all good, but straight up lying on or about me is something else. For someone not worth it you sure have spent alot of time going through my old post's, jumping in me and Elliots beef and making up things about me (Me being at AWA)... Someones confused. Thong your not showing up everything you say is irrelevant. Everything I need to say to Elliot im going to say it to him in person. You should know that. As Ive come up to you everytime we were suppose to meet. So see you saturday.

Nica sucks...

S0FT

Smash Ace
"the real housewives of smashboards"

And the drama continues.....

So pretty much im gonna win everybodies money....

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
"the real housewives of smashboards"

And the drama continues.....

So pretty much im gonna win everybodies money....
Not if you're just playing May-lay; I'll be getting at least twice as much as you, if that's the case. <3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I am bringing two other people with me. I have two Wiis with Brawl, a 360, and a PS2. I'm hoping that the combination of the latter two will get someone in for free.

Also, someone bring Naruto 4.

Top Bottom