• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impa, the Enigmatic Sheikah, Sage of Shadow

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, I guess I don't need to be shy about that :awesome:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Just showing Impa support hasn't died out here.

Anyways, we lower than even ****ing Shy Guy on Shortie's poll. Why does everyone love the transsexual so much?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
JUST GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! We all love Impa. Thing is everybody is ******** about Skyward Sword for no good reason. The game was pretty much better in all aspect than Twilight Princess. Outside of many Clawshot usage, and some certain temples, and maybe the overworld. Other than that, Skyward Sword is easily the best modern Zelda yet after Ocarina of Time. And Impa has a pretty huge role in it, which is a nice surprise, cause in Zelda characters don't get revived often. This signifies Impa's importance. And I think she'll be in more Zelda games from now on.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Just showing Impa support hasn't died out here.

Anyways, we lower than even ****ing Shy Guy on Shortie's poll. Why does everyone love the transsexual so much?
And here we go again... :smirk:

Haven't you realized you're probably the only one around here voicing support for Impa? :ohwell:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Haven't you realized you're probably the only one around here voicing support for Impa? :ohwell:

I am not the creator of this thread. :reverse:

Hi Golden, rambling up a ****** rant about me again?

D

Deleted member

Funny thing is he claims the opposition is just being Nazi about her. :laugh:

So that means....the Nazis are the good guys in this case? :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nazi transsexuals.

Can never be part of anything considered good.

D

Deleted member

Unless that good is dealing with Jewish hermaphrodites.

......should probably stop here before we get banned for Holocaust jokes.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
*Enters this thread again*

>Nazism jokes
>Diddy is part Jewish
>Golden is German

My reaction:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I knew it!

I mean, I had my suspision, but I just knew you'd be German. Call it Jew-vibrations if you must.

Kanst du auch Deutsch sprechen JA? Jawoll bitte gern? Ich mochte nicht gern Deutsch sprachen. Deutsche leuten kommen nach die Niederlandische Stranden und sagen uns um Deutsch mit sie zu sprechen. ICH SAGE NEIN! ICH SPRECHE KEIN DEUTSCH DU ARSCHLOG!!!

Here's a picture of Impa:

D

Deleted member

Nur weil ich deutsche Vorfahren haben, bedeutet nicht, ich wissen die Sprache.
Ich habe einen Übersetzer genau wie jede andere Person, die nur Englisch spricht verwenden.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I have some German forfathers to I think? My surname is German, which is funny, cause this same surname is seem a lot in lists of war victims. Basically, my whole family died out except for my grandfather, grandmother and my father's uncle. And I can actually speak some German, I just refuse to use it. Didn't even use a translator for what I wrote earlier.

Anyways, Germans / Nazis are probably guilty of killing of the Sheikah in Hyrule to.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
LOOK! Again, a new face who likes Impa. :) Told you people want her. They are just too scared to lose Smash's own transexual. :smirk:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
LOOK! Again, a new face who likes Impa. :) Told you people want her. They are just too scared to lose Smash's own transexual. :smirk:
"Blah blah blah Sheik is a transsexual, therefore Impa should be in."
You sound like a broken record. :glare:

The fact that you're implying that Impa getting in means Sheik is out is something that I fail to understand. Impa is better off as a separate character.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah she is. And then again, it'd make no sence for there to be a sort of Luigified clone of a transformation character is my feeling. So I'd rather toss Sheik out, add Impa. And even have a potential second Zelda newcomer. Wether it be Tingle or Ghirahim, or Tetra. Even Demise could work, but he's rather farfetche'd.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm part Jewish. COME AT ME BRO!
For the love of all that is holy...

YOU CAN'T BE PART JEWISH! Judaism is a religion not a race!

You'd think people would learn by now.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
4th most important baby! :shades: Yet, there's 5 Zelda characters in Smash at this moment. Getting my point? :idea:

Swamp is right, but seeing as being a Jew in general depends on if your mother is a Jew or not, you can be part Jewish. It's weird, but in this case it works.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah she is. And then again, it'd make no sence for there to be a sort of Luigified clone of a transformation character is my feeling. So I'd rather toss Sheik out, add Impa. And even have a potential second Zelda newcomer. Wether it be Tingle or Ghirahim, or Tetra. Even Demise could work, but he's rather farfetche'd.
>Implying Impa would be a clone.

Seriously, if you're cutting a character to add another that would play similarly, what sense does it make in the first place?

Impa has potential to be a separate character with her own moveset, distinct from any other character.
If her inclusion brings nothing new to the game other than replacing a character for replacement's sake, why bother with such an inclusion? Talk about... unproductive.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
But Frost, transvestites are bad and apparently that's a good enough reason to remove Sheik.

Also, Marth will be replaced by Lucina for the same reasons because **** you Diddy hates transvestites and whatever he says is status quo.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Luigified clones aren;t bad. And am prepared for the worst possible. Even though Impa does have the potential to be unique, there's still Sakurai, and what he did to poor Ganondorf. :ganondorf:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swamp is right, but seeing as being a Jew in general depends on if your mother is a Jew or not, you can be part Jewish. It's weird, but in this case it works.
No, It doesn't. At all.

Stop doing that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
For the love of all that is holy...

YOU CAN'T BE PART JEWISH! Judaism is a religion not a race!

You'd think people would learn by now.
There's Jewish religion and Jewish ethnicity. I think that's what Diddy meant with being half Jewish.

AND WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH IMPA?!?!?! :eek:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I bet your only half Christian :glare:
Nope.

Cause you can't actually be half Christian.

There's Jewish religion and Jewish ethnicity. I think that's what Diddy meant with being half Jewish.

AND WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH IMPA?!?!?! :eek:
The correct term is actually Hebrew, like the language. The "Jewish race" is just horrible slang.

And you make it sound like we were actually talking about Impa here. :troll:

In all seriousness, Impa would be cool as a Sheik semi-clone. I don't want to give up Sheik for her though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
People are hating Impa here like Nazis hated Jews was my earlier conclusion.

D

Deleted member

Nazis hated Jews because of Hitler's belief in a perfect society of an Aryan race that the Jews did not fall under among many other reasons.

We hate Impa because you're ****ing annoying about her and how she should replace the "transvestite" Sheik because "Sheik sucks and Impa is awesome HURR relevant OMG my waifu XOXO".
Even when we try to hear you out and be sensible, you can't refrain from sheer arrogance and bias whenever you discuss her. If that wasn't bad enough, you use that same arrogance and bias towards other people's supported characters that you happen to dislike.
But really, I really doubt that it's legitimate hatred of the character. I am perfectly content with the concept of Impa serving as a mix of Zelda/Sheik (using a magic fighting style mixed with a ninja-esque fighting style) on her own, for example, and I'm sure people like Frost are too.
We just hate whenever she's brought up because it's always "great, Diddy's going to come in and do his **** again".

Knowing you though, none of this will ever get through to your head. It's been said on various occasions by different people, and nothing has changed.
I'm actually expecting nothing short of "you just upset cause Dr. Mario/Waluigi/Wreck-It Ralph/whatever other character I happen to support that you don't sucks and Impa is epic :awesome:" as a response and then a continuation of Sheik bashing and Impa idolizing as if this post was never said.
And most likely more drawing comparisons between us and Nazis, or possibly even worse, like comparing us to Satanists because we don't believe in the almighty savior that is Impa.

You've been questioning on why it is I treat you the way I do, this is it. This is it right here. And even after all of this, nothing's ever going to change. There can never be a time the word "Impa" can be said that doesn't leave a bad vibe knowing what soon is to follow. And you want to know something? It's your fault. YOUR fault. You've managed to single-handedly turn a character into a curse; a plague. As much as I dislike Krystal and Geno, at least it took a reasonable amount of their fanbases to drive me there. With Impa, it only took one; you.

And I'm willing to bet you don't care. You don't care that you get on people's nerves about Impa; you just do what you damn well please because it's all just a joke to you.
It's like you live for seeing what people have to say about Impa. And whether it's in a positive light or negative light, you use it as an opportunity to troll.
It's just....AUGH

How obnoxious can you GET?

I think I speak for every other "hater" when I make this rant, and even though it's just going to be a waste of my time, it had to be said.

Top Bottom