• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impa, the Enigmatic Sheikah, Sage of Shadow

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sup peeps, back again, alive and kicking but just here in time for the closure it seems.

Always thought that Impa's chances would grow significantly ever since it was revealed we getting more than 3 DLC characters, most likely. I have a hard time picturing 4 all completely unique movesets in the timeframe of development, so semi-clones as Impa, Dixie Kong and Wolf become considerably more likely. Especially since all 3 come from major Nintendo franchises who haven't had a newcomer since last installment (Brawl).

I haven't yet found out where I can find the invitation btw guys, any help would be appriciated.

It was awesome seeing Impa's support grow out so huge during the speculation era. At first, she was totally frowned upon because she'd challenge Sheik's veteran status but now at the end, things are looking better for her than ever. And am 100% sure that if Impa isn't making it in as DLC, she'll be a frontrunner for Smash 5.

With all things considered, I see us as one of the most "succesful" character speculators / supporters, because hardly any character has grown so much in significance and support than Impa. For that, I give you all my heartfelt appriciation. Hope to see you guys in the social group!
Check your inbox since I've sent one to you last night. That's where all of them should be after all.

I'm glad that you can join the discussion in the new place before this one goes down.

Top Bottom