• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 3 - December Edition

john!

Smash Hero
it's really kind of sad how we have all these eager new madison smashers like skeletor and dante who get discriminated against by the mods and banned before they can even defend themselves. i haven't seen skeletor at a smashfest since he got banned. it probably just crushed his enthusiasm for this game... :(

Mundungu

Smash Lord
It will only be a low turnout if everyone says they're not coming, then says "I predict a low turnout".

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
fun tourney. Fox is fun, might switch to him. Falco's still better
this is all I remember about results:
melee teams (4 team round robin)
1. me and chris
2. dbdave and john

melee singles (~13 entrants)
1. me - fox
2. vino - puff
3. chris - salt

double dash (~8 entrants)
1. chris (not ORLY, a local)
2. ORLY
3. me

umvc3 (7 entrants i think)
1. kerahime
2. sanchaz

dunno street fighter or brawl

john!

Smash Hero
oh goodness, what caused the saltyness this time Chris?
he lost a bunch of tourney/money match sets that came down to last game last stock. i feel kinda bad for him to be honest. hope you're not serious about quitting, chris.

4th was me, i think 5th was sanchaz and lightsoutace, 7th was mundungu and loki (mundungu might have gotten 5th, not sure)

i got 4th in double dash too, got beaten by both chrises lol. white chris was really good, is he on smashboards?

But, I think OrLy broke even though.

Brawl was singles only.
1. Yosh
2. Me
3/4 not sure between rev6 and loki

I thought your characters were coming along rev6, but like myself, not really sure what to say to improve. I'm in the same boat.

Next tournament is probably going to be in February sometime at the earliest.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
he lost a bunch of tourney/money match sets that came down to last game last stock. i feel kinda bad for him to be honest. hope you're not serious about quitting, chris.

4th was me, i think 5th was sanchaz and lightsoutace, 7th was mundungu and loki (mundungu might have gotten 5th, not sure)

i got 4th in double dash too, got beaten by both chrises lol. white chris was really good, is he on smashboards?
White Chris (and the other guy he was with) doesn't have a smashboards acct... I'll tell them to sign up tho

sanchaz

Smash Lord
it's really kind of sad how we have all these eager new madison smashers like skeletor and dante who get discriminated against by the mods and banned before they can even defend themselves. I haven't seen skeletor at a smashfest since he got banned. It probably just crushed his enthusiasm for this game... :(
im drunk ooff my ***!

ORLY

Smash Master
Thderir really doesn't seem to be any difference anymore.

Congrats to whiteChris, vino, sanchaz, and FrootLoop on their victories. I am, once again, very very salty and I don't like it. That's what happens when I am so close to victory only to lose it at the last hit.

Salty, yes but not angry with WI. More disappointed in losing.

Still quitting though. I'm just going to pull a Cunning: host tournaments and never enter anything.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
chris you placed great at MIST and Big House and like 10 of the last SGs, you beat a ton of good people who almost everyone thought you would lose to...I don't see how you can quit when you are getting so close to being a huge name.

Quaz

Smash Master
Vino..

O_o

o_O

<_>

you have a picture of Sanchaz in your avatar..

sanchaz..

fox..

pikachu..

dante..

skeletor..

OOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. Thanks for making my first tournament a fun and valuable learning experience. I had fun doing Falcon dittos with you ORLY (moonwalk > grab ftw) and Falcon teams with LightsOutAce and the other two. I hope to come to Madison's tournaments more often.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. Thanks for making my first tournament a fun and valuable learning experience. I had fun doing Falcon dittos with you ORLY (moonwalk > grab ftw) and Falcon teams with LightsOutAce and the other two. I hope to come to Madison's tournaments more often.
YOU ARE SANCHAZ AWESOME! glad to have ya

Top Bottom