• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 3 - December Edition

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
You ban the disgustingly difficult to pull off on purpose (impossible on accident) glitch. Not the character. :p

No word if he has it in UMVC3 yet. Could care less. Nearly every game has something that can lock the thing up if you're a prick. Why should this be any different? :p

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
here in melee we ban impossible to pull off glitches like mewtwo's soul stunner.
seriously, if you pull it off in tournament you should win the set, not get dq'd.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
People should come to this tournament. Free food, good times, MADISON. And Sanchaz, I guess. But I think this tournament will be Frootloop's revenge.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'd team with you spikes if i didn't already say i'd team with frank

sanchaz

Smash Lord
wake, get your peachy *** over here along with chexr so I can kick his but again in umvc3

if any brawler wants to team w/ a mediocre GnW i also use D3 and snake in teams but i'm best w/ GnW; i prefer teaming w/ snakes , MKs and lucases but i'll team w/ anyone since it's my 1st tourney

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming with YoshQ for this tourney. We've been training together, so hopefully I'll do good first time around.

edit: Any Falcons looking for a ditto? Yoshi's Island, Falcons only lol

hunger!

Smash Champion
thought the general consensus of this tourney was for madison to be melee and chicago be brawl? w/e, i'll be going to chicago. best of luck to all who go to this

anh 1st im mario kart will be mine lol(probly not) i'm just gonna enter brawl because i've wanted to go to a tourney for a good while now but i'm coming for brawl and mario kart

ORLY

Smash Master
should probably try to sort this out now before it gets too late

but is there anyone coming from IL for this? i could use a ride and i'm not above begging

ORLY

Smash Master
still looking for a ride to this

i'd hate to miss two IMDBs in a row

megabus isn't an option :(

sanchaz

Smash Lord
still looking for a ride to this

i'd hate to miss two IMDBs in a row

megabus isn't an option :(
megabus is mad lame. I like how you are 95% coming, but you don't have a ride. hmm......

Top Bottom