• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

imagine this...No B...who prospers?

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
ok so imagine every character in the game didnt have his b button. by this i mean the special button for those that dont know, so no projectiles for link or defense for ike. no pikmin for mr olimar and no tornado for our enemy metaknight! who do you feel be the best brawler, the best character in the game with just there smash attacks and tilts. they still have chaingrabs, and up b for recovery only. so who do you think?

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
lol i forgot to put who i think. i personally feel jigglypuff as his rolling move will be much harder to stop due to lack of projectiles and he has a great aerial game. so also explain why you picked who you did.

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
MK... Too much high priority...
I tend to not use tornado much anyway.

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
ok so imagine every character in the game didnt have his b button. by this i mean the special button for those that dont know, so no projectiles for link or defense for ike. no pikmin for mr olimar and no tornado for our enemy metaknight! who do you feel be the best brawler, the best character in the game with just there smash attacks and tilts. they still have chaingrabs, and up b for recovery only. so who do you think?
Hmmm, I would say Kirby would be the best brawler because he can float, do ariels and a lot more without his B specials. He would still have he dair so I would so that, his bair which I use the most and his fair for hitting my opponent at least once. So there's my opinion who would be the better brawler with his B specials. But, the only thing that would suck is that he won't be able to copy other characters ability! T_T I guess we can't all be winners.

ook

Smash Lord
Well it'd have to be someone with multiple jumps, to even have a chance at recovering.

Probably DDD, or maybe Kirby. They don't rely on their B moves hardly at all. Or MK...
pretty much any of the kirby characters, lol.

edit: nvm I didn't see they can still use up-b to recover :p but with no B at all...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
MK would still be best, however I think DeDeDe will be second. I know Marth will take a big hit, missing out on his UpB, Shieldbreaker, DB, and Counter.

n88

Smash Lord
Yoshi, Kirby, MK, Dedede, Peach, Pit, and Charizard would definitely be best in the recovery department, but I don't know who would be best in the game.

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
lol i forgot to put who i think. i personally feel jigglypuff as his rolling move will be much harder to stop due to lack of projectiles and he has a great aerial game. so also explain why you picked who you did.
lol srry about spamming that so much :p

Yoshi, Kirby, MK, Dedede, Peach, Pit, and Charizard would definitely be best in the recovery department, but I don't know who would be best in the game.
You forgot jiggly!

Someone should make a tourny where you have to set your b button to attack so you don't get any b moves. Would be interesting.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Hmmm, I would say Kirby would be the best brawler because he can float, do ariels and a lot more without his B specials. He would still have he dair so I would so that, his bair which I use the most and his fair for hitting my opponent at least once. So there's my opinion who would be the better brawler with his B specials. But, the only thing that would suck is that he won't be able to copy other characters ability! T_T I guess we can't all be winners.
Have you met G&W and Marth?

n88

Smash Lord
You forgot jiggly!

Someone should make a tourny where you have to set your b button to attack so you don't get any b moves. Would be interesting.
D'oh!

That would be an interesting tourney. It would be even more interesting if you didn't tell people that ahead of time.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
This reminded me of Single Button mode in Melee. :chuckle: It should be fun in Brawl.
MK would still be broken though.
Snake's broken tilts would dominate too.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah i have concluded that i feel ike will be the best. his just too powerful with his As and with lack of b button for others he would PROSPER. and lol yeah sex tornado, win by any means possible, its ok!

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
guys the OP is ********, he actls like the ony thing we cant use is neutral b, and yet he says that ikes down+B cant be used, and he says jiggs neutral b can be used mods plz lock this

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
hyper hooper, please do me a favour and shut ya face. NO B can be used and i stated this, except for recovery. i said that jigglypuff thing after, not the op and then realised my mistake. so stop being so perfect and realises mistakes happen.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
lol also looking for the threads you have started, you have contributed nothing to the boards. all you do is ask questions on how to do things which come up a million times, so dont judge my op.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
still mk.. he has shuttle loop and flying still.. and seldom uses drill rush or dimension cape
Well considering the topic here...no B Button, period.

FAIL.

guys the OP is ********, he actls like the ony thing we cant use is neutral b, and yet he says that ikes down+B cant be used, and he says jiggs neutral b can be used mods plz lock this
........wow.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I actually play like this quite often as Lucario, as I have a tendency to spam and abuse the power of Aura Sphere. That being said, Lucario is pretty darn bad without specials. His recovery is easily gimped, but still probably better than everyone else with only 2 jumps (except Yoshi) due to his floatiness. Without Aura sphere as his projectile, he loses a good kill move, damage racker, and punisher, so Lucario is NOT the best >_>

MK is still the best....
But Snake gets a lot worse.
And so does Falco
GW kinda evens out
D3 doesn't get affected much, so I'd say he's 2nd after the obvious MK

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
lol yeah i have concluded that i feel ike will be the best. his just too powerful with his As and with lack of b button for others he would PROSPER. and lol yeah sex tornado, win by any means possible, its ok!
I've come to the conclusion you're a fool. His b moves are rarely used to begin with and he's just plain bad. He would not prosper when his attacks are still slow and unsafe. I dont remember even needing b attacks to **** his arse with the likes of MK.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Fox would be amazing.

He could recover with rising Fairs, and his best attacks are all A moves.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Anyone saying anything other then MK has problems.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Well, true, bit it's also true that MK is far overpowered enough to win without his B moves. Other characters are severely crippled by lack of B moves. Link, for example.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This person just needs to stop posting threads... :laugh:

Top Bottom