• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im Tired of "Those" Signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord

I dont know where the hell to put this.. so if its in the wrong place move please.

Im getting really pissed off at the peoples who signatures are like.
I main as: Lucas, Peach, Wolf, Sonic, Diaghreaa
and then there are all like.
I second as: Diddy Kong, Kirby, ZSS , Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Snake, MetaKnight, Chuck Norris, uhhhhhhhhhhhh The Dad in Taken, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan.

I mean c'mon guys. Seriously?
Im pretty sure NONE OF US CARE! I mean .. ok its alright that you have the signature but usually the people who have it posts like this.
Person1: Hi. I like annoying Excel.
And then there sig will be like
(insert 3/4s of brawl roster here)

And then... yeah .. you know they freaking put the little icon next to each one of the characters! It takes up life 1/10 of the thread page!
You see the little thing near the bottom right of my avatar display? It shows that I play as Peach! Yeaaaa thats all anyone should know!
So heres my request.... STOP .. now.. Please
And I'll give you a cookie. Or maybe even Dr. Pepper and some StrawBerry Poptarts...

raptyrX

Smash Cadet
What do I need to do to get the animated image in my sig permission? I want it to cycle through my mains so I dont fill up half the page.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
This probably should've gone in blogs.

As for the topic, I really don't find it annoying, but again unless I see the person popping around a lot, I wouldn't really care to know who they played as.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'd have to agree with you to an extent here. It's pretty annoying when they say they secondary 25 of the cast members. And we see who you main if you do so choose to put it next to your online/offline status.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Are you serious?
Who cares if you care? Its THEIR sig.
If your looking at thier sig, thats what they want you to know about them.

As long as its not freaking bright flashing lights, who cares?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
There are lots of problems in this world.

War.

Famine.

Disease.

And you worry about people having too many Brawl characters in their signatures.
Sorry man.. its just .. some tiny things annoy me.
And Sasuke.. its against the rules.

Denzi

Smash Master
What do I need to do to get the animated image in my sig permission? I want it to cycle through my mains so I dont fill up half the page.
Moar Posts. But remember that if you spam, we'll kill you so be careful.

On topic: Yes, I don't like those sigs either. In general, people who post few words and always post their sig are just annoying. I use more than one character, but I only have my mian main in my sig.

.Marik

is a social misfit

War.

Famine.

Disease.

And you worry about people having too many Brawl characters in their signatures.
Frown, you're too awesome sometimes, lol. <3

LLDL

Smash Hero

War.

Famine.

Disease.

this is the brawl boards, not real life. And the mods around this place close down every other actually legit threads that everyone tries to make, but a thread like this...no, they leave it open for everyone to get their .02 cents in and it becomes a sticky :dizzy:

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I hate the signatures that go along the lines of "If you are one of the ___% who doesn't do ____, then put this in your sig".

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, not really a "General Brawl" topic. You could have posted this in your User Blog.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom