• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm proud of us.

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
We have more posts than the Sheik forum, for some reason, although nearly no one uses Zelda competitively.

TheLake

Smash Master
Well there was zelda before shiek and to have shiek you gotta have zelda yo!

Zelda rules!!

S2

Smash Lord
I'm simply proud of the community on this board who plays as Zelda. She's awesome, but just didn't seem to get a lot of play in Melee.

Our reward is that she's clearly buffed in Brawl. I'm hoping that game opens up a new world of Zelda pwnage.

Mr.Matrix

Smash Rookie
I'm simply proud of the community on this board who plays as Zelda. She's awesome, but just didn't seem to get a lot of play in Melee.

Our reward is that she's clearly buffed in Brawl. I'm hoping that game opens up a new world of Zelda pwnage.
I hope your right, she was my favorite character to play in melee, but she just wasn't a competitive character.

Zone

Smash Champion
Or drinking your gaming fuel from mountain Dew... /sarcasm.

That's the dumbest promotion for a drink I've ever seen >.>; Get your gaming drink, it'll make u game like a pro!

TheLake

Smash Master
Eglush is fur sqwares

And silly kirby...kicks are for kids (that mess with zelda (;)

Hows that for promotion?

Zone

Smash Champion
I was happy that you have something to be proud of until this thread got horribly off topic and filled with spam. Are all Zelda threads like this?
No they aren't, I don't really care about one character having more posts than another one. What does that matter? Besides half the spam garbage we get is from shiek players barging in here and randomly repeating the super overrated old joke "I hear you win more with Zelda pushing Down+B" That's probably a direct result of 10,000 posts in the Zelda forumns.

Top Bottom