• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm obviously stupid.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Because I can't figure out how to do the D3 infinite edge chainthrow thingy. How the crap do you do it on Wolf? -.- People keep saying it happens... but I can't figure out how, so yeah, how do you infinite Wolf?

Oh, and my CPU keeps on getting out of the chaingrab via a roll... that's gay, seriously, it seems that jabbing helps keep Wolf in the chainthrow, but yeah, my CPU Wolf escapes at like 30% on if I don't jab in between grabs. So yeah, if any of your D3's don't jab once or twice in between grabs, be sure to roll or something... the CPUs don't know to shine, that might work, but it seems rolling genuinly works, so like buffer that or something. That or I'm not chaingrabbing right haha, that could very well be ^_^ Just try that out is what I'm asking, see if it works.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
it's on the edge. I can upload a video to demonstrate once i get my capture card.

i guess it's not exactly on the edge, but like make sure wolf would slide just to the edge after the d-throw

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It is de facto infinite. When Wolf falls over the edge he can be regrabbed. The timing is strict though...similar to his standing infinites on Mario, Luigi and Samus

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Is this similar to Snake's pseudo-infinite on the edge? If so, couldn't Wolf attempt to fast fall and then jump or up-b back to the ledge? Or is Wolf re grabbed too quickly?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
dthrow + run + dthrow + run + dthrow until you are at the edge, sometimes you have to run into them. Wolf's one of those tricky, hard-to-fight characters, it takes some practice to infinite Wolf.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
its not hard because d3 can do a walking cg to wolf...all it really is is sad that people do it to wolf players.

its harder than snakes infinate and ddds infinate on ddd..but still easy and lame..just do it so the wolf barelt falls off the ledge..

Top Bottom