• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to Genesis and will be MM'ing with Bowser

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I believe I made a similar thread like this for Clash of Titans 4, but because of the delay in the tournament and I was helping the tournament organizer somewhat, I didn't have enough time to MM much, the most I did was an extreme friendly with reflex, which he won 2-1. Anyway, this time around at Genesis I want to MM many many people with just Bowser and have it recorded and uploaded :p

With this said, are there any requests anybody would like to see me play against with Bowser in MM's?

:083:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Whoever you think would put on a good show and/or accepts. I think some good Ganons are going, maybe that?
Koskinator, Swoops, and Clai are going. Koskinator may or may not go though.

What keeps bringing me back to these boards? I hate Bowser.

*Leaves.*

EnragedMathlete

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be watching these matches at genesis and rooting for you but just in case I miss them...

M2K
DSF
Tyrant
Fiction
DEHF
Hugs
Anther
Mike Haze

Btw where are you staying for genesis?

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Maybe see a Bowser beat a Meta-Knight by at least two stocks would be nice?

What do you all think of me going to GiGa here in Kansas on July 25?

EnragedMathlete

Smash Cadet
Ah gotcha. Berkeley is relatively close to concord (according to google maps) so if you're free we should definitely get some friendlies =) If you can't find housing when genesis gets closer send me a pm. I might be able to convince my roommates to let a few ppl stay at my apartment.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ah gotcha. Berkeley is relatively close to concord (according to google maps) so if you're free we should definitely get some friendlies =) If you can't find housing when genesis gets closer send me a pm. I might be able to convince my roommates to let a few ppl stay at my apartment.
Thanks! If for some reason I do need housing, could you tell me how far it would be from the venue from your place?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
i'm thinking bowser dittos or your bowser vs my dk, we'll see when we get there though

EDIT: you can also house with the socal bus for relatively cheap, look it up on aib or something

Top Bottom