• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: What money will do to people... I'm kind of bothered about taking the camera though. What if she reports it?
"Who's gonna believe her? 'A living dust bunny, a devil, and a baby stole my camera!' It's really unrealistic. Besides, everyone's scared of our mansion. They won't come in to get us!" Red says. Baby Ashley stands on a chair and looks out the window, nervous.

Ashley calls for Sarah to come to see her from her cot.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Who's gonna believe her? 'A living dust bunny, a devil, and a baby stole my camera!' It's really unrealistic. Besides, everyone's scared of our mansion. They won't come in to get us!" Red says. Baby Ashley stands on a chair and looks out the window, nervous.

Ashley calls for Sarah to come to see her from her cot.
Dust Bunny: Well, we weren't the only ones there. Others are bound to talk. Especially if she carries on about it.

Sarah: I could only get porridge. Eat up. (Sets a steaming bowl next to Ashley)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Well, we weren't the only ones there. Others are bound to talk. Especially if she carries on about it.

Sarah: I could only get porridge. Eat up. (Sets a steaming bowl next to Ashley)
"Gerudo reserves are protected, right? What she did was probably illegal too," Red says. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Have a beer-soaked dryer sheet!"

Ashley takes a tiny bite. "I think all that mold stuff that's been around here made me sick..."

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Gerudo reserves are protected, right? What she did was probably illegal too," Red says. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Have a beer-soaked dryer sheet!"

Ashley takes a tiny bite. "I think all that mold stuff that's been around her made me sick..."
Dust Bunny: But I don't think it was reserve (stuffs the sheet into his mouth, and talks with his mouth full). She was suggesting she was hiding somewhere. (Swallows) She didn't want anyone to see her, and she just took off. I'll look up that park more thoroughly in the morning, but the photographer seemed to indicate that Gerudo presence wasn't known. Could be a big deal.

Sarah: Mold? I'll have a look around. You stay there. $I hope she's not right.$

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: But I don't think it was reserve (stuffs the sheet into his mouth, and talks with his mouth full). She was suggesting she was hiding somewhere. (Swallows) She didn't want anyone to see her, and she just took off. I'll look up that park more thoroughly in the morning, but the photographer seemed to indicate that Gerudo presence wasn't known. Could be a big deal.

Sarah: Mold? I'll have a look around. You stay there. $I hope she's not right.$
"Maybe without the camera, it would be harder to believe. We owe the Gerudo anyways for saving Baby Ashley," Red says. Baby Ashley starts crying and babbles something.

The street is covered by mold from a recent attack. The putrid stench is dizzying.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Maybe without the camera, it would be harder to believe. We owe the Gerudo anyways for saving Baby Ashley," Red says. Baby Ashley starts crying and babbles something.

The street is covered by mold from a recent attack. The putrid stench is dizzying.
Dust Bunny picks up Ashley and sets her in a high chair, going to the refrigerator to retrieve a puree of banana and carrot.

Dust Bunny: I wouldn't understimate the power of the dark side (in a strange film reference that baffles the mind). When cash calls, everyone answers. Take big foot. Is he real? Yet we have whole tourist interests based around it.

Sarah gags at the sight, and runs back in, alerting everyone else to the sudden appearance of the mold. Everyone is astonished to see it, and they take every effort to set up filters against it.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny picks up Ashley and sets her in a high chair, going to the refrigerator to retrieve a puree of banana and carrot.

Dust Bunny: I wouldn't understimate the power of the dark side (in a strange film reference that baffles the mind). When cash calls, everyone answers. Take big foot. Is he real? Yet we have whole tourist interests based around it.

Sarah gags at the sight, and runs back in, alerting everyone else to the sudden appearance of the mold. Everyone is astonished to see it, and they take every effort to set up filters against it.
"I guess you're right. Well, there isn't much we can do about it," Red says, opening a newspaper. His eyes widen. "She reported us! The police put out a notice looking for us!"

Baby Ashley cries more. "She gonna come and hurt me!"

Ashley vomits into a bucket. "Mold....There's mold in there..." she mumbles, looking in.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I guess you're right. Well, there isn't much we can do about it," Red says, opening a newspaper. His eyes widen. "She reported us! The police put out a notice looking for us!"

Baby Ashley cries more. "She gonna come and hurt me!"

Ashley vomits into a bucket. "Mold....There's mold in there..." she mumbles, looking in.
Dust Bunny: No she won't. She'll attack Red first, and then me, but you... you're too cute. Red, let's make cardboard signs and get on our knees outside before the police come!

Sarah and a number of others begin coughing as the mold fumes enter the building.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: No she won't. She'll attack Red first, and then me, but you... you're too cute. Red, let's make cardboard signs and get on our knees outside before the police come!

Sarah and a number of others begin coughing as the mold fumes enter the building.
"We're not giving up that easy!" Red says. He runs into the basement and opens a locked box mounted on the wall. Inside is a button labeled "In case the police are after us." He presses it, activating a magical barrier around the hill the mansion is on. He runs back upstairs. "They can't get us now!" he says. Baby Ashley keeps crying and throws her puree on the floor.

Ashley tries to help them, but the fumes just make her pass out....

After a fight, E-Ashley II looks up to Carson. "I made a big mess. I'll try to infect more people so we can have an even bigger family!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"We're not giving up that easy!" Red says. He runs into the basement and opens a locked box mounted on the wall. Inside is a button labeled "In case the police are after us." He presses it, activating a magical barrier around the hill the mansion is on. He runs back upstairs. "They can't get us now!" he says. Baby Ashley keeps crying and throws her puree on the floor.

Ashley tries to help them, but the fumes just make her pass out....

After a fight, E-Ashley II looks up to Carson. "I made a big mess. I'll try to infect more people so we can have an even bigger family!"
Dust Bunny: (Wrinkles nose) Whatchoo doing with a button like that?

Carson: We cannot be reckless. It is clear that the mold causes brain damage in its host. We should only use it methodically. Remember chess? You can't throw things out when you feel like it. You will lose. No, we should reserve the mold for when it is most useful.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Wrinkles nose) Whatchoo doing with a button like that?

Carson: We cannot be reckless. It is clear that the mold causes brain damage in its host. We should only use it methodically. Remember chess? You can't throw things out when you feel like it. You will lose. No, we should reserve the mold for when it is most useful.
"Just for emergencies," Red says quickly. He starts trying to calm down Baby Ashley. "Her crying might let them know we're here...."

"But I have endless mold! So much mold in my tummy!" E-Ashley II says. "I want to use it to have....to have a big family!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Just for emergencies," Red says quickly. He starts trying to calm down Baby Ashley. "Her crying might let them know we're here...."

"But I have endless mold! So much mold in my tummy!" E-Ashley II says. "I want to use it to have....to have a big family!"
Dust Bunny: What if they surround the mansion?... I can't do this... He marches outside and raises his hands, waiting for the police.

Carson: You will strain your muscles with excessive use, and mold doesn't just appear out of nowhere. You drain yourself nutritionally.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: What if they surround the mansion?... I can't do this... He marches outside and raises his hands, waiting for the police.

Carson: You will strain your muscles with excessive use, and mold doesn't just appear out of nowhere. You drain yourself nutritionally.
Red stays inside and continues trying to calm Baby Ashley down. The police arrive outside and approach Dust Bunny. "You're under arrest for theft," an officer says. "Tell us where your accomplices are, and you won't be harmed."

"Then I'll just eat a lot so I can mold a lot!" E-Ashley II says. "I'm already trying to infect a girl my age...she can be my sister!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red stays inside and continues trying to calm Baby Ashley down. The police arrive outside and approach Dust Bunny. "You're under arrest for theft," an officer says. "Tell us where your accomplices are, and you won't be harmed."

"Then I'll just eat a lot so I can mold a lot!" E-Ashley II says. "I'm already trying to infect a girl my age...she can be my sister!"
Dust Bunny: My accomplices are a tomato red creature with horns and a baby! I talk to them all the time!

The photographer (Melanie) gets out of a car.

Melanie: It's true!...

Dust Bunny: $Oh, no...$

Melanie: ... They were together when I was robbed!

Carson: That would not be wise, and certainly would lack great skill. I think we should be more graceful than that.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: My accomplices are a tomato red creature with horns and a baby! I talk to them all the time!

The photographer (Melanie) gets out of a car.

Melanie: It's true!...

Dust Bunny: $Oh, no...$

Melanie: ... They were together when I was robbed!

Carson: That would not be wise, and certainly would lack great skill. I think we should be more graceful than that.
The police are able to get through the barrier as it wasn't made very well, and they grab Red and Baby Ashley. An officer stuffs all three of them in the back of his car, and drives away with them.

"Nice one, Dust Bunny!" Red growls. "Now we're all going to jail!" Baby Ashley starts to cry again and pounds on the window.

E-Ashley II pouts and stomps her foot. "But Daddy!" she whines. "It's not making me weak! I promise!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
The police are able to get through the barrier as it wasn't made very well, and they grab Red and Baby Ashley. An officer stuffs all three of them in the back of his car, and drives away with them.

"Nice one, Dust Bunny!" Red growls. "Now we're all going to jail!" Baby Ashley starts to cry again and pounds on the window.

E-Ashley II pouts and stomps her foot. "But Daddy!" she whines. "It's not making me weak! I promise!"
Dust Bunny: It always sounds dumb in the cartoons. I didn't know she was in the car, and I didn't think they'd believe us!

Carson: Hmmm (turns eyes sideways with his eyelids peeled)... I'll tell you what. Go on this quest for me, and I'll give you your swamp back (quote from Shrek) and I'll let mold any child you want... outside the premises.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: It always sounds dumb in the cartoons. I didn't know she was in the car, and I didn't think they'd believe us!

Carson: Hmmm (turns eyes sideways with his eyelids peeled)... I'll tell you what. Go on this quest for me, and I'll give you your swamp back (quote from Shrek) and I'll let mold any child you want... outside the premises.
"Well, they did! What was there to gain by turning us in? Moral correctness? Start thinking about what's good for us, not what's on some moral high ground!" Red yells, turning away. Baby Ashley holds onto Dust Bunny tightly as the car pulls up to the station. They're handcuffed- Baby Ashley's wrists being duct taped together due to being too small for handcuffs- and brought into a room for mugshots. Red refuses to look at Dust Bunny while Baby Ashley cries and shakes violently from stress.

"What's the quest?" E-Ashley II asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Well, they did! What was there to gain by turning us in? Moral correctness? Start thinking about what's good for us, not what's on some moral high ground!" Red yells, turning away. Baby Ashley holds onto Dust Bunny tightly as the car pulls up to the station. They're handcuffed- Baby Ashley's wrists being duct taped together due to being too small for handcuffs- and brought into a room for mugshots. Red refuses to look at Dust Bunny while Baby Ashley cries and shakes violently from stress.

"What's the quest?" E-Ashley II asks.
In a jail cell, Dust Bunny tries to talk to Red, but is ignored.

Dust Bunny: (knitting his eyebrows) Fine! Be like that! You're the one that decided to steal the camera in the first place... and you attacked her too! "...What's good for us..." You got us in this mess! (Folds arms and turns away).

Carson: I know a warehouse at this address (hands her paper). Go there and vomit to your heart's content for six hours straight. If you have the strength to come back in one hour, then I shall keep my side. <I am pausing for now.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
In a jail cell, Dust Bunny tries to talk to Red, but is ignored.

Dust Bunny: (knitting his eyebrows) Fine! Be like that! You're the one that decided to steal the camera in the first place... and you attacked her too! "...What's good for us..." You got us in this mess! (Folds arms and turns away).

Carson: I know a warehouse at this address (hands her paper). Go there and vomit to your heart's content for six hours straight. If you have the strength to come back in one hour, then I shall keep my side. <I am pausing for now.>
"I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THE GERUDO!" Red snaps. Baby Ashley is hiding in the corner, crying, and the noise makes him angrier. "SHUT UP!" he shouts, hitting her.

"I'll be able to do it!" E-Ashley II says. She heads off, and once she reaches the warehouse, she locks the door and sits on the ground. She takes out her teddy bear for company and begins vomiting mold.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THE GERUDO!" Red snaps. Baby Ashley is hiding in the corner, crying, and the noise makes him angrier. "SHUT UP!" he shouts, hitting her.

"I'll be able to do it!" E-Ashley II says. She heads off, and once she reaches the warehouse, she locks the door and sits on the ground. She takes out her teddy bear for company and begins vomiting mold.
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, I’ve engineered a new type of pill that increases one’s sex appeal. It only works on those with a low sex appeal, so you and I won’t be affected.
Lenna: ShyHo, I think that’s body shaming.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, I’ve engineered a new type of pill that increases one’s sex appeal. It only works on those with a low sex appeal, so you and I won’t be affected.
Lenna: ShyHo, I think that’s body shaming.
E-Ashley starts feeling better and climbs out of her crib. “Lenna,” she calls.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: Leave her alone! (Sends a cloud of dust into Red's nostrils and pushes him away)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo and Lenna wake up the next morning)
E-Ashley stares at Clone Lenna.
Dust Bunny: Leave her alone! (Sends a cloud of dust into Red's nostrils and pushes him away)
Red sneezes and Baby Ashley runs over to Dust Bunny, crying more. "C-can go home now?"

E-Ashley II begins to feel quite lightheaded from all the vomiting. The floor of the warehouse is covered in a thick layer of mold. E-Ashley II looks at her watch. "Three hours to go," she says, and begins vomiting again.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Red sneezes and Baby Ashley runs over to Dust Bunny, crying more. "C-can go home now?"

E-Ashley II begins to feel quite lightheaded from all the vomiting. The floor of the warehouse is covered in a thick layer of mold. E-Ashley II looks at her watch. "Three hours to go," she says, and begins vomiting again.
(ShyHo heads to Mona Pizza)
ShyHo: Hey, um, I'm gonna need a couple hundred pizzas, I'm going to feed the homeless.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: I wish we could!... (Yawning is heard outside the cell)

Spectator: Boring! Most battles are way more exciting than that. Bring in the next jail bird. (Someone is sent in.)

Dust Bunny: What kind of police department is this?

Spectator: What kind? Mine. Name's Sid Seymour Siegfried the Sixth. If only that were true-- flows so well... It's really Sydney Hart. I hate that! Sorry, this is Ron, a small-time crook (pats Ron on the shoulder). Here, everyone shares a cell.

Dust Bunny: $Another one...$

Sid: There are two kinds of people I let out-- those that are very entertaining, and those that put me to sleep. Well done. (opens the cell, pushing the person in, and letting the three out).

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I wish we could!... (Yawning is heard outside the cell)

Spectator: Boring! Most battles are way more exciting than that.

Dust Bunny: What kind of police department is this?

Spectator: What kind? Mine. Name's Sid Seymour Siegfried the Sixth. If only that were true-- flows so well... It's really Sydney Hart. I hate that! Here, everyone shares a cell.

Dust Bunny: $Another one...$

Sid: There are two kinds of people I let out-- those that are very entertaining, and those that put me to sleep. Well done. (opens the cell).
Baby Ashley runs out of the cell and away from the others. "Well, let's go home," Red grumbles, following her.
(ShyHo heads to Mona Pizza)
ShyHo: Hey, um, I'm gonna need a couple hundred pizzas, I'm going to feed the homeless.
Mona and Joe start making the pizzas.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley runs out of the cell and away from the others. "Well, let's go home," Red grumbles, following her.

ShyHo: Lenna says I gotta start doing some stuff for the people. She wants my empire to remain in power for as long as can be, and she wants to help the people so that they support us. I agree with her, needless to say.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Lenna says I gotta start doing some stuff for the people. She wants my empire to remain in power for as long as can be, and she wants to help the people so that they support us. I agree with her, needless to say.
Mona gives ShyHo the pizza and charges him $1,000.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Sid: Ah-ah-ah! You forgot to say (places hands under chin, and blinks rapidly), "Thank you, Mr. Siegfried!" I'm kidding. Hit the road... (They proceed)... Oh-oh, yeah, (snaps fingers) what's the street address?

Dust Bunny: Ummm... $Creepy!$

Sid: Kidding again! Just wanted to see if you'd volunteer that. I'll make sure to drop by later. Save me some pie, will ya?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo pays with 2000 gil)
"We don't use Gil in Diamond City," Mona says.
Sid: Ah-ah-ah! You forgot to say (places hands under chin, and blinks rapidly), "Thank you, Mr. Siegfried!" I'm kidding. Hit the road... (They proceed)... Oh-oh, yeah, (snaps fingers) what's the street address?

Dust Bunny: Ummm... $Creepy!$

Sid: Kidding again! Just wanted to see if you'd volunteer that. I'll make sure to drop by later. Save me some pie, will ya?
Baby Ashley asks Dust Bunny to pick her up. "What about the photographer now?" Red asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"We don't use Gil in Diamond City," Mona says.

Baby Ashley asks Dust Bunny to pick her up. "What about the photographer now?" Red asks.
Dust Bunny: (Picks her up) I... don't know... She's probably on her way to publicizing the photograph as we spe... (A newspaper hits his head)

Headline: Rare Gerudo Found in Sojourner Park!

Dust Bunny: It's begun!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Picks her up) I... don't know... She's probably on her way to publicizing the photograph as we spe... (A newspaper hits his head)

Headline: Rare Gerudo Found in Sojourner Park!

Dust Bunny: It's begun!
"How can we stop her? Let's kill her!" Red says, waving his trident. Baby Ashley giggles and claps in agreement.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"How can we stop her? Let's kill her!" Red says, waving his trident. Baby Ashley giggles and claps in agreement.

Dust Bunny: That wouldn't do any good. Word has already spread. Besides, I don't want blood blood on my hands in vane... A moat!... Well, that was a short-lived idea... Insects!... No one likes bugs!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: That wouldn't do any good. Word has already spread. Besides, I don't want blood blood on my hands in vane... A moat!... Well, that was a short-lived idea... Insects!... No one likes bugs!
"I don't like bugs either, we're not doing that!" Red says. Baby Ashley tugs on Dust Bunny's hand and whines.

"H-have idea," she says.

Top Bottom