• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley throws up on herself and looks to the doctor. "Hello...."
Doctor: Oh, dear. (He checks Ashley) Profuse vomiting, high fever, I think you have a case of the flu. Rest up and here’s some medication. (He hands her the medication)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Doctor: Oh, dear. (He checks Ashley) Profuse vomiting, high fever, I think you have a case of the flu. Rest up and here’s some medication. (He hands her the medication)
Ashley takes it, and then vomits again. She starts to cry a little and covers her face.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley lays down on a cot and tries to fall asleep.
Lenna: I'm going to get a prenatal massage, ShyHo. Is that alright?
ShyHo: Yup. See ya.
Lenna: Alright, goodbye ShyHo. (She goes to get the massage)
ShyHo: I wonder what will happen now…

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"They'd probably get wicked mad at us, so we should probably leave them alone. Besides, I've heard that only girls are allowed in their town," Red says. Baby Ashley yawns and hugs Dust Bunny.
Dust Bunny: Then it's settled...

Photographer: I actually caught on camera the rarest ethnic group of Gerudo ever to exist! I'm rich!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Then it's settled...

Photographer: I actually caught on camera the rarest ethnic group of Gerudo ever to exist! I'm rich!
Red turns to the photographer. "You're going to sell photos of her? Isn't that a bit creepy?" he says. Baby Ashley tugs on Dust Bunny's hands as she gets sleepier.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red turns to the photographer. "You're going to sell photos of her? Isn't that a bit creepy?" he says. Baby Ashley tugs on Dust Bunny's hands as she gets sleepier.
Dust Bunny: (Still soaking, he gushes water after being hugged) That's a good point.

Photographer: But this is history; this is science. It's not a problem. Ask the Perriman's Literature Art and Science Museum for Antiquity (made up).

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Still soaking, he gushes water after being hugged) That's a good point.

Photographer: But this is history; this is science. It's not a problem. Ask the Perriman's Literature Art and Science Museum for Antiquity (made up).
"But should you really be taking pictures of people without their permission?" Red asks. Baby Ashley falls back, surprised at getting wet.
(ShyHo gives her medication)
E-Ashley vomits it up. "Wrong kind. E-Series medicine..."

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"But should you really be taking pictures of people without their permission?" Red asks. Baby Ashley falls back, surprised at getting wet.

(Clone ShyHo gets E-Series medicine and gives it to her)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Photographer: (People gather to see the picture as she tries to keep them away) Look, I'm not picky about philosophy or ethics, okay? I'm just a photogarapher that struck gold, and if you have a problem with it, sue me. (Walks away while people follow her.)

Dust Bunny: This isn't good!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Clone ShyHo gets E-Series medicine and gives it to her)
E-Ashley takes it. "Better...."
Photographer: (People gather to see the picture as she tries to keep them away) Look, I'm not picky about philosophy or ethics, okay? I'm just a photogarapher that struck gold, and if you have a problem with it, sue me. (Walks away while people follow her.)

Dust Bunny: This isn't good!
"Maybe we can steal her camera..." Red says. He whispers something into Baby Ashley's ear, and she then toddles over to the photographer.

"Hewwo!" she says, trying to distract her.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley takes it. "Better...."

"Maybe we can steal her camera..." Red says. He whispers something into Baby Ashley's ear, and she then toddles over to the photographer.

"Hewwo!" she says, trying to distract her.
Photographer: (Looking down momentarily, she waves, before someone tries to force their way to the camera) Hey, back off!

The crowd makes it difficult to leave. All the while, authorities are on their way.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Photographer: (Looking down momentarily, she waves, before someone tries to force their way to the camera) Hey, back off!

The crowd makes it difficult to leave. All the while, authorities are on their way.
Baby Ashley tugs on the photographer's arm, and Red jabs her in the butt with his trident, causing her to drop the camera. He snatches it and runs with Baby Ashley.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley tugs on the photographer's arm, and Red jabs her in the butt with his trident, causing her to drop the camera. He snatches it and runs with Baby Ashley.
Photographer: (Eyes widen briefly) Yeegh!... Hey, give that back she chases him around a boulder. I'm going to kill you!...

Some laugh, some try to chase too, and others are focused on leaving. Dust Bunny throws a blinding wall of dirt in her way. Eventually, however, the authorities arrive, and order everyone to organize, and exit calmly. The photographer gazes angrily at the three of them while they leave.

(♢Shortcut♢)

Dust Bunny: I feel like she's still watching us.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Photographer: (Eyes widen briefly) Yeegh!... Hey, give that back she chases him around a boulder. I'm going to kill you!...

Some laugh, some try to chase too, and others are focused on leaving. Dust Bunny throws a blinding wall of dirt in her way. Eventually, however, the authorities arrive, and order everyone to organize, and exit calmly. The photographer gazes angrily at the three of them while they leave.

(♢Shortcut♢)

Dust Bunny: I feel like she's still watching us.
"I'll make sure the mansion is secure. She seemed like a psycho," Red says, putting the camera in a magically protected safe.

Baby Ashley whimpers. "She nearby," she says.

Top Bottom