• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley tilts her head in confusion as Clone Baby Ashley runs back.

Baby Ashley begins to whine, not feeling good either. "This tour guy is a nut!" Red says. "I've seen more responsible people in the demon realm!"
Dust Bunny: Yeah, let's get outta...

Johnny T. : Chicken.

Dust Bunny: Chicken? Do you realize you are not doing your job properly?

Johnny T. : Didn't you read the fine print?...

Dust Bunny: Fine print? Oh, no... Ashley, Red, run!

Johnny: No refunds, no liability, and no escape... ( Activates an electrified fence, while the crowd panics or puzzles. )... only me, and what I say... (radio) Hey, how am I doin'?

Response: Great! Just keep on like that, and don't forget to smile!

Johnny: Got it... Rule number one, everybody-- the show must go on. Rule number two-- do what Johnny says, and your injury and agony will be only minimal. Rule number three-- have fun, y'all! Let's go... and oh, yeah, don't try to call for help...

Tourist: HEEELP! (Johnny races over, punches him rapidly, and kicks him off the cliff)

Johnny: Are we glass swan clear?

Dust Bunny: You're mad!

Johnny: Thank you! I record how many times people say things like that for my boss!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Yeah, let's get outta...

Johnny T. : Chicken.

Dust Bunny: Chicken? Do you realize you are not doing your job properly?

Johnny T. : Didn't you read the fine print?...

Dust Bunny: Fine print? Oh, no... Ashley, Red, run!

Johnny: No refunds, no liability, and no escape... ( Activates an electrified fence, while the crowd panics or puzzles. )... only me, and what I say... (radio) Hey, how am I doin'?

Response: Great! Just keep on like that, and don't forget to smile!

Johnny: Got it... Rule number one, everybody-- the show must go on. Rule number two-- do what Johnny says, and your injury and agony will be only minimal. Rule number three-- have fun, y'all! Let's go... and oh, yeah, don't try to call for help...

Tourist: HEEELP! (Johnny races over, punches him rapidly, and kicks him off the cliff)

Johnny: Are we glass swan clear?

Dust Bunny: You're mad!

Johnny: Thank you! I record how many times people say things like that for my boss!
Baby Ashley starts crying loudly. "Let us go, or you'll have to listen to that for the rest of the tour!" Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red growls. "PLEASE! Let us go!" he yells. Baby Ashley keeps crying.
Johnny: Oh, yeah! My rep's really gonna move on up. Sid'll be proud!

Dust Bunny flies toward him, but Johnny grabs a tourist, using them as a shield. Dust Bunny stops and angles himself again, but Johnny dances around the tourist nimbly while keeping them from moving.

Dust Bunny: Stay still!

Johnny: Haha! Sid taught me these arts himself... Let's see, (evading all the while) was I supposed to step left here, or was I supposed to... BUCKET! (He tricks Dust Bunny into flying into a bucket of water, where he is ineffectual and slow.)

Dust Bunny: You...

Johnny: Now let's start the tour... (picks up the bucket)... and remember, everyone, I'm in a better position to make threats (points at a sniper in the distance) so let's stop wasting time.

The crowd follows. Dust Bunny tries to get out of the bucket, but has too much trouble.

Muck Bunny: Let go, you...

Johnny: Ask nicely, and maybe I'll do it...

When they approach the first site, Johnny sets the bucket down.

Johhny: Okay, we have here an ancient pot dating back to over two thousand years... (♢Long, fictional history♢) Any questions?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Johnny: Oh, yeah! My rep's really gonna move on up. Sid'll be proud!

Dust Bunny flies toward him, but Johnny grabs a tourist, using them as a shield. Dust Bunny stops and angles himself again, but Johnny dances around the tourist nimbly while keeping them from moving.

Dust Bunny: Stay still!

Johnny: Haha! Sid taught me these arts himself... Let's see, (evading all the while) was I supposed to step left here, or was I supposed to... BUCKET! (He tricks Dust Bunny into flying into a bucket of water, where he is ineffectual and slow.)

Dust Bunny: You...

Johnny: Now let's start the tour... (picks up the bucket)... and remember, everyone, I'm in a better position to make threats (points at a sniper in the distance) so let's stop wasting time.

The crowd follows. Dust Bunny tries to get out of the bucket, but has too much trouble.

Muck Bunny: Let go, you...

Johnny: Ask nicely, and maybe I'll do it...

When they approach the first site, Johnny sets the bucket down.

Johhny: Okay, we have here an ancient pot dating back to over two thousand years... (♢Long, fictional history♢) Any questions?
Baby Ashley bites him in response, while Red tries to help Dust Bunny.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley bites him in response, while Red tries to help Dust Bunny.
Johnny: Mmm... (Trying to emulate his boss' tolerance for pain) we got a biter... Okay, stop. Let go! Down! (He carries her to a cliff edge while she bites). Time to die, you little... (holds her over the edge)...

Dust Bunny: (Out of the bucket, but saturated) Red, look! He has Ashley!

Some people try to sneak upon Johnny, but he turns around with a knife.

Johnny: I'll kill you too!

As he points the knife, a blur passes behind him, snatches Baby Ashley (quite painfully, while she is grasping Johnny's arm with her teeth), and kicks the knife from Johnny using a sort of round house kick. Johnny responds by rushing and punching the mysterious attacker, but causes almost no flinch. The attacker stops, visibly appearing to the crowd and Johnny to be a Gerudo.

Gerudo: Trash! (She grabs Johnny by the neck with one hand (the other holding Ashley), and throws him over the cliff, rather effortlessly. She then hands Baby Ashley to Red)...

Dust Bunny: Thank you!

Gerudo: You're welcome. Why am I the only one who is around when this kind of thing happens?

The tourists are amazed to see an actual Gerudo in what is supposed to be a reserved, non-habitation area-- one that is very arid, no less.

Tourist: Where did you come from!? You're not supposed to be here!

Gerudo: You're welcome too.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Johnny: Mmm... (Trying to emulate his boss' tolerance for pain) we got a biter... Okay, stop. Let go! Down! (He carries her to a cliff edge while she bites). Time to die, you little... (holds her over the edge)...

Dust Bunny: (Out of the bucket, but saturated) Red, look! He has Ashley!

Some people try to sneak upon Johnny, but he turns around with a knife.

Johnny: I'll kill you too!

As he points the knife, a blur passes behind him, snatches Baby Ashley (quite painfully, while she is grasping Johnny's arm with her teeth), and kicks the knife from Johnny using a sort of round house kick. Johnny responds by rushing and punching the mysterious attacker, but causes almost no flinch. The attacker stops, visibly appearing to the crowd and Johnny to be a Gerudo.

Gerudo: Trash! (She grabs Johnny by the neck with one hand (the other holding Ashley), and throws him over the cliff, rather effortlessly. She then hands Baby Ashley to Red)...

Dust Bunny: Thank you!

Gerudo: You're welcome. Why am I the only one who is around when this kind of thing happens?

The tourists are amazed to see an actual Gerudo in what is supposed to be a reserved, non-habitation area-- one that is very arid, no less.

Tourist: Where did you come from!? You're not supposed to be here!

Gerudo: You're welcome too.
Baby Ashley giggles and claps, amazed. "Thanks a lot!" Red says. "That tour guide was a real ass. Where did you come from?" Baby Ashley hugs the Gerudo.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley giggles and claps, amazed. "Thanks a lot!" Red says. "That tour guide was a real ass. Where did you come from?" Baby Ashley hugs the Gerudo.
Gerudo: (Looking around at the crowd) I'm not supposed to say. I was not even supposed to help you, but I am tired of fools making a discourtesy of our ancestral lands. They build intrusive cities, they steal, they don't give, and they insult those who don't do the same, while profiting on them. You had best be going, before we all end up in trouble.

Dust Bunny: But you saved...

Gerudo: Not another word about it. You aren't even supposed to know what I look like...

One photographer secretly takes a picture. She jumps off of the cliff. When others go to look, they do not see her.

Dust Bunny: That means... there are others.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gerudo: (Looking around at the crowd) I'm not supposed to say. I was not even supposed to help you, but I am tired of fools making a discourtesy of our ancestral lands. They build intrusive cities, they steal, they don't give, and they insult those who don't do the same, while profiting on them. You had best be going, before we all end up in trouble.

Dust Bunny: But you saved...

Gerudo: Not another word about it. You aren't even supposed to know what I look like...

One photographer secretly takes a picture. She jumps off of the cliff. When others go to look, they do not see her.

Dust Bunny: That means... there are others.
Red peeks down the cliff. "Do you think they live down there?" he asks. Baby Ashley waves, thinking that the Gerudo can see her.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clone ShyHo: I dunno why.
(ShyHo calls Kat and Ana)
ShyHo: Are you finally done training?
Their mom picks up. "Who are you and why are you contacting my daughters?"

"But everyone is supposed to love Ashley!" E-Ashley whines. She grabs Clone Baby Ashley again, making her cry more.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Their mom picks up. "Who are you and why are you contacting my daughters?"

"But everyone is supposed to love Ashley!" E-Ashley whines. She grabs Clone Baby Ashley again, making her cry more.
ShyHo: Ma’am. I’ve been teaching ‘em supplemental ninja techniques as extra practice. My name is ShyHo, and they have not told you about me already?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Ma’am. I’ve been teaching ‘em supplemental ninja techniques as extra practice. My name is ShyHo, and they have not told you about me already?
"No, they haven't! And you haven't bothered to talk to me either! I don't want my kindergarteners talking to some grown man I don't know!" the mom says, hanging up.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No, they haven't! And you haven't bothered to talk to me either! I don't want my kindergarteners talking to some grown man I don't know!" the mom says, hanging up.
ShyHo: I need to get a life. I need new friends that are inside my age group. But, who? (ShyHo goes to bed)
Lenna: Is everything alright?
ShyHo: Don’t talk to me. Tomorrow, I’m going to see Ashley and tell her to never call me again for safety reasons. My relationship with Penny can’t be fixed, I’m a liability to her and I’m a horrible person in general.
Lenna: ShyHo, everybody makes mistakes, you need to not be so judgemental of yourself. Your relationship with her can potentially be fixed.
ShyHo: How?
Lenna: That is for you to decide. (They go to sleep)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red peeks down the cliff. "Do you think they live down there?" he asks. Baby Ashley waves, thinking that the Gerudo can see her.
Dust Bunny: Hehe. If there were a civilization I wanted to hide, I'd jump towards it in plain sight too. I would like to know though... No, let's respect their land, see what we came here to see, and get out... but maybe a little research and a little peak wouldn't hurt... No, we are going to leave them in privacy... but we did come to learn about ther roots... No, there's a difference... Maybe they won't mind... No...

ShyHo: I need to get a life. I need new friends that are inside my age group. But, who? (ShyHo goes to bed)
Lenna: Is everything alright?
ShyHo: Don’t talk to me. Tomorrow, I’m going to see Ashley and tell her to never call me again for safety reasons. My relationship with Penny can’t be fixed, I’m a liability to her and I’m a horrible person in general.
Lenna: ShyHo, everybody makes mistakes, you need to not be so judgemental of yourself. Your relationship with her can potentially be fixed.
ShyHo: How?
Lenna: That is for you to decide. (They go to sleep)
After ShyHo falls asleep, he has a dream. In the dream, he sees someone lying in a hammock, and reading a comedic graphic novel.

Dream stranger: Hahaha! Hey, ShyHo. C'mere, this is the funniest book I ever read.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Dust Bunny: Hehe. If there were a civilization I wanted to hide, I'd jump towards it in plain sight too. I would like to know though... No, let's respect their land, see what we came here to see, and get out... but maybe a little research and a little peak wouldn't hurt... No, we are going to leave them in privacy... but we did come to learn about ther roots... No, there's a difference... Maybe they won't mind... No...

After ShyHo falls asleep, he has a dream. In the dream, he sees someone lying in a hammock, and reading a comedic graphic novel.

Dream stranger: Hahaha! Hey, ShyHo. C'mere, this is the funniest book I ever read.
ShyHo: What are you doing in my dream?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Stranger: Don't you know? I'm you... Yeah, I know, 'Where's the mask and cloak?' ' Why are you laughing? ' Forget those ' Why are you having a good time? ' The answer to all of them : I S.M.I.L.E. That is, I See My Inward Loads Entrusted.
(ShyHo wakes up the next morning)
ShyHo: What was that?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"They'd probably get wicked mad at us, so we should probably leave them alone. Besides, I've heard that only girls are allowed in their town," Red says. Baby Ashley yawns and hugs Dust Bunny.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"They'd probably get wicked mad at us, so we should probably leave them alone. Besides, I've heard that only girls are allowed in their town," Red says. Baby Ashley yawns and hugs Dust Bunny.
(ShyHo knocks on the door to Crygor’s lab)
ShyHo: I’m here to return a machine. Some guy possibly stole it from you and I’m gonna give it back. The man in question was named “Chapman” or something.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo knocks on the door to Crygor’s lab)
ShyHo: I’m here to return a machine. Some guy possibly stole it from you and I’m gonna give it back. The man in question was named “Chapman” or something.
"Machine? I haven't lost any-" Dr. Crygor says. "Oh, it's you."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Machine? I haven't lost any-" Dr. Crygor says. "Oh, it's you."
ShyHo: Yeah, apparently said guy got it from you, he says he bought it, but I’m doubting that statement. I no longer need it, so I will be returning it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Er, thank you," Dr. Crygor says, bringing it inside and shutting the door.
(ShyHo returns home)
ShyHo: One less machine I gotta worry about. Job well done, I just hope he didn’t steal it.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know....." Ashley groans. "I'm hiding with Sarah and I got really sick..."
ShyHo: I don’t think there are any medical personnel on the island where Sarah lives, so, lemme call a doctor. (ShyHo calls a doctor who arrives to Ashley)

Last edited:
Top Bottom