• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Immah Olimar! :olimar:
Immah Sonic! :sonic:
Immah, this guy :bandit:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You know, I'm getting a little disappointed with wi-fi now-a-days. One of the things that really bugs me: Spammers on there.Seriously, about 9/10 matches I play on wi-fi with everyone has noobs who spam.PK fire spamming Lucas?Yep.B attack spamming MKs?Check.Angel Ring spamming Pits?But of course.I cannot stand their lack of strategies and use of spam, it makes me tired of going against people.Then there's item users.Oh god, they use items just to get cheap little K.O.s they cannot achieve by themselves.It pains me to participate in those matches.And finally, lag.About 9.5/10 matches I participate in has uber lag, and cause me to mess up utterly, adding MORE deaths to my list. Brawling with friends is fine for me, minus the lag, but I can at least stay with that.
I apologize for my rant people ._. but seriously...
I'm going to assume this is the issue with Basic Brawl. What you said is true but you need to realize that people here at SWF are actually the minority of the people who play Brawl. Brawl is geared toward anyone, and causal players (i.e. item users) compose of most of the bulk who play this game.

Nintendo needs to get their act together with wifi, it's a joke. Even friend code matches are terrible. If it's not blatantly lagging, there will be input lag, making it next to impossible to space or do things you can normally do offline. On the flip side there is unlegit tactics that do not work offline, such as smash spamming (Ike says hello), dash attack spamming, combos that are near impossible to di out of (Luigi says hi) and things in general are harder to avoid or punish (such as rolling, spot dodging.)

All what I can recommend is for you to quit wifi and find a friend in your area to play with offline. It's a completely different (better) game. You will be happier, and become an even better player.

:)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
:falco: Pizza cake
:ganondorf: No, pizza pie :laugh:
:falco: -_-

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
lmao XD I somehow find that cute!

:link2: HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!
:metaknight: KIRBY! HAVE YOU BEEN GIVING PRIVATE LESSONS AGAIN!?!?

lol we're sooo off topic XD
reminds me of taunt parties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom