• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a Survivor tourney Single elimination (Closed) Its dead

8Bitman

Smash Master
tsm each match we had the winner had 1 stock left.... you won the first match with 1 stock left, i won the second match with 1 stock left and i won the third match with 1 stock left... i dont get it does tsm advance? im confused....:confused:

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
My person has yet to even get online or respond. I'm still waiting for my match. If he doesn't show, do I face someone on the waiting list?

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
My person has yet to even get online or respond. I'm still waiting for my match. If he doesn't show, do I face someone on the waiting list?
Yes,you have to face Riku00 I believe,if hes a no show,then you have to face Dabuz(:o

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
Well I guess I'll give Cinos till Tuesday since that's the deadline...I'll pm you if he still hasn't shown up by then.

8Bitman

Smash Master
If he won the first one then yea, he goes up.
Weird? Hell yes x_x
But those are the rules :/
Kinda sucks knowing that you won the traditional set, but he still goes up huh xD
..... wwwwwaaaahhhhh! why!? i won...... i dont get the rules then....... nnnnooooo!.............................:laugh:

well good luck in the tourney TSM:]:):):)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
nah its fair, no complaints.....good game, my last stock wouldve proly gotten **** by your lolimar grabs even if i didnt sd XP

Riku00

Smash Ace

Example Player 1 wins in round 1 with 1 stock.

Player 3 wins round 1 with 2 stocks.

Player 1 will fight with 3 stocks while player 3 will fight with 4 stocks.
Oh i get it now...So we're just adding 2 lifes to the ones we had left in the previouse matchup.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I don't get it. sum1 clarify. how many games are in a round? do we add up the number of stocks from each game? I'm going to go dub check rules, but sum1 plz help

Top Bottom